FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Payment: suspended indefinitely

By Nufeen - MEMBER - December 21, 2014, 12:25:24

Wakfu shop is no longer accepting payments from Russia without explaining anything. Please tell us what's going on? Is there any chance to pay with dollars or euros (looks like it is made due to the ruble rates falling)? Some people are not able to play with new content because of this issue, that's disappointing.

3 0
Reactions 19
Score : 744

Yeah, some announcement would be nice to explain the situation. Is it possible to add an option to pay in EUR\USD until the issue is resolved?

0 0
Score : 621

UP, same problem.

0 0
Score : 179

Same problem too.

0 0
Score : 4064

At least you were able to pay until now, I have been waiting for payment methods for months now.

0 0

until now was around 3 mounts without new serious content n dungeons which will be unavailable without sub.(i do not count revamps and things like eliatropes). Also farming tokens without sub also nonsense in old dungeons.

0 0
OM3GA-Z3R0|2014-12-22 15:31:32
At least you were able to pay until now, I have been waiting for payment methods for months now.
I'm worried that we might be getting the same situation. I contacted the support and they were unable to provide any precise or estimate data regarding to when the payment options become available again.
BTW, what's your country? I'd like to know where one couldn't pay for the game for months.
0 0
Score : 9051

It's likely Ankama would just stop caring of smaller communities such as russian. People from USA and EU are able to pay and that probably makes enough money and justifies ignoring some other countries' problems.

On a side note, I believe you still can sub via steam. There's an awesome promo lasting until 2nd January on Magmog pack, you guys might wanna check it out.

0 0
Score : 4

I live in the USA and it's even unavailable for me now, so it looks like they targeted everyone. Can't pay with credit card now, and there's an error with the Paypal option every time.

0 0
Score : 1743
Nufeen|2014-12-21 12:25:24
Wakfu shop is no longer accepting payments from Russia without explaining anything. Please tell us what's going on? Is there any chance to pay with dollars or euros (looks like it is made due to the ruble rates falling)? Some people are not able to play with new content because of this issue, that's disappointing.
Blame it on this guy

0 0

Somebody risks to invite moderators' wrath for having nothing relevant to say on the topic smile

On the matter.

Seguchi, I may be mistaken, but I don't think it's because of the community's size. Though there is still no info from Ankama's side so we may only speculate. Thanks for info regarding steam packages - last time I checked them they were more pricey than general ogrin-bough subscription. Gonna check them again.
Reading replies from people in other countries, I start to hope the problem is not in any country's currency rate...

0 0
Score : 1819
Alabastr1x|2014-12-23 09:44:45
Somebody risks to invite moderators' wrath for having nothing relevant to say on the topic smile

On the matter.

Seguchi, I may be mistaken, but I don't think it's because of the community's size. Though there is still no info from Ankama's side so we may only speculate. Thanks for info regarding steam packages - last time I checked them they were more pricey than general ogrin-bough subscription. Gonna check them again.
Reading replies from people in other countries, I start to hope the problem is not in any country's currency rate...
Steam has a half price sale going on a 3 month pack $24.99. It's a good deal and going on till Jan 2.
0 0
Score : 464
Trolololo4|2014-12-23 04:01:26
Blame it on this guy

Relevant or not, same thing came to my mind *cough*... And if that would drag MOD's attention to check on the topic with a word of explanation to the payment issues, I'd be more than glad. wink 
0 0
Score : 1437
Alabastr1x|2014-12-23 09:44:45

On the matter.

Steam's version in-game shop works since yesterday, so I fail to see a problem.

1 0

Checked - steam linking and ogrines purchase working! Thx for info.

0 0

I did manage to buy magmog pack. Didn't try to buy ogrines separately via steam or in game shop though but if it also works, it's great smile 

0 0
Score : 845

Explanation: The Ruble is in free fall and worth nothing vs other currencies. It will cause a huge rift in the in game economy, and the company loses money on this. Especially if someone is able to convert USD into Rubles.

In other words: America.
0 0
Score : 156

Not just Russia, US and same message as well

0 0
Score : 36

Silence in the forests of Ankama... I think nobody cares about this problem...

0 0
Score : 1315

who even bothers paying Ankama directly anymore?.....

if you got Steam use it and just pay with ogrines... if ya dont.... well gg

0 0
Respond to this thread