FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelorium resources

By jade-harley - MEMBER - December 19, 2014, 11:08:11

Would be really nice if Ankama will do something with amount of resources when opens new areas. Not even 20 mins left after Xelorium opened its doors and we dont have trees at all. Maybe reset it at midnight or just fill the area fully will work.

Thats on Remington.
0 0
Reactions 22
Score : 540

+1

Celeus :3

0 0
Score : 9100

Once the doors open, it's a race for people to cut down everything as quickly as possible to they maximize on the profit on resources. It's pretty lame. Usually after a few weeks people stop caring and you'll be able to find plants again.

0 0
Score : 1964

Well, that's rather common and part of a sandbox. Generally someone of those which got seeds and samplings is willing to share, thus it will normalize within the first two weeks. (Maybe this suggestion is something you would like to see.)

0 0
Score : 720

It would really be nice. Idk, maybe for the first 3~4 days they reset resources at midnight.

0 0
Score : 1339

Is the new area open? I don't have the quest to unlock it...

0 0
Score : 280

Wasn't this a problem since the release of chillberg?
some people are all crazy about monopolizing trees :c

0 0
Score : 21650

its one of the coolest trees too. I always rush for seeds and cuttings so I can HW the resources and not worry about the resource gankers

0 0
Score : 2768

Well they do usually reset on tuesdays maintenance so I guess you can try grabbing them then and more then likely with a new zone they will have some bugs that will have them reset a few times before that.

Otherwise maybe they will sell some on the market for a few million per. wink

And gone in Nox in 16 minutes... selling saplings for 1 million each. wink 

0 0
Score : 1648

It would be nice if players let ressources grow and just collect seeds to breed em in house.

So far got only flowers and crops (bread things) so anyone interrested - on remmington - feel free to pm me if need samples.

0 0
Score : 25035

Would be nice if trees would eventually grow back by themself, just like monsters are reproducing themself. Or maybe make it possible to buy seeds from clan members in the zone... in case of dimensions from Dimensional Voyagers. Or maybe a quest reward or achievement could give players few seeds.

0 0
Score : 2768
Duzy-Sadysta|2014-12-19 19:33:33
It would be nice if players let ressources grow and just collect seeds to breed em in house.

So far got only flowers and crops (bread things) so anyone interrested - on remmington - feel free to pm me if need samples.

That would ruin the reason to use the market and sell them at a highly increased price. wink 
0 0
Score : 720
Kikuihimonji|2014-12-19 19:47:47
Would be nice if trees would eventually grow back by themself, just like monsters are reproducing themself. Or maybe make it possible to buy seeds from clan members in the zone... in case of dimensions from Dimensional Voyagers. Or maybe a quest reward or achievement could give players few seeds.

Yes, they could do like real life, if you have monsters and trees monsters will eventually plant new trees.
0 0
Score : 539

I'll just wait until tuesday and will sell the cuttings for 1 kama like I did with enurado cuttings.

1 0
Score : 379
Neneko88i|2014-12-19 20:49:16
I'll just wait until tuesday and will sell the cuttings for 1 kama like I did with enurado cuttings.

This^

If I was able to get cuttings, i'd just make a few hundred and give them to people. No reason not to
0 0
Score : 1764

Is completelly normal, is because the opening of the Xelorium dimension had created a paradox, making the trees cuantic, so they are here but they are not.

0 0
Score : 6595
Naiyashka|2014-12-19 21:07:39
Neneko88i|2014-12-19 20:49:16

This^

If I was able to get cuttings, i'd just make a few hundred and give them to people. No reason not to

Yeah, but be careful not to put all of your eggs in one basket o.o

Someone might try to buy all of the cuttings just to resell them for more later once there's a shortage again o.o
0 0
Score : 379

Yea. Which is why I give them to people, give 30 cuttings to 10 people each and then plant them, and soon everyone will have them. Not as good to use marketplace

1 0
Score : 6595
Naiyashka|2014-12-19 21:38:16
Yea. Which is why I give them to people, give 30 cuttings to 10 people each and then plant them, and soon everyone will have them. Not as good to use marketplace

Whoops! I meant to quote Neneko, not you. Sorry XD

I gave you an upvote to make up for my mistake XP
0 0
Score : 21650

looks like the extortion market has already dried up. THANKS DO GOODERS.

0 0
Respond to this thread