FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fear fizz nerf was overall bad for the whole playerbase.

By Marblekin December 18, 2014, 20:49:59

Fearfizz was a great way for NEW(er) players to make money. Now they're punished because of botters since you can't sell them.

Low level items like respec mats/fearfizz that rich end game players could use are a great way for new players to make money on in order to help them get into the game, which over all is GOOD FOR THE GAME/PLAYERBASE.

This nerf ultimately separated the poor and the rich even further. Instead of fixing the problem(botters) or perhaps turning fearfizz something low levels can craft, everyone is punished instead. Or perhaps they would like to sell more pro$pecting flasks instead, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with the major osa nerf after class change scrolls are being sold.

I. don't. understand.

Please reconsider this change.

0 0
Reactions 28
Score : 1367

we must band together! and steal from the rich! give to the poor!

we will call ourselves the men of the hood!

0 0
Score : 1339

They took the easy route, shocker. Why deal with the botters when you can just make the item linked to the players account?

Problem solved.

0 0
Score : 1833

Because botters are So easy to deal with, that's why every other company on the internet has eradicated them and they only ever infest Wakfu.

0 0
Score : 16269

It's not like adding a new instance of the captcha cat would be a trivial change.

There's a few ways to make cash other than fear fizz. Try farming basic ingredients people use for grinding professions (Classic Coal, Bronze Nuggets + Shadowy Cobalt, etc) baking bread, making transmutation runes, etc.

0 0
Score : 413
AduroT|2014-12-18 22:04:46
Because botters are So easy to deal with, that's why every other company on the internet has eradicated them and they only ever infest Wakfu.
Well... To be fair, most companies only try to get rid of the bots...
0 0
Score : 1648

Not sure if any of you even tried fear fizz factory mini-game after update.

So far have done few games like 7-8 ( or more ) and didn't seen any fear fizz. I know it was not common item. And RNG factor goes in.

But my character sometime cheer after digging and did not receive any item. Fizz count dont go up just like i get invisible item. And after relog it seems that game sum those and i see new number on counter.

Wonder if others have similar experiance ?

0 0
Score : 7775

Are you a botter OP because the only people I saw listing Fear Fizz were the botters and 1 or 2 random people once in a blue moon.

0 0
Score : 5957

>>Fearfizz was a great way for NEW(er) players to make money.

lie

lvl 65-wild estate quest 55kk
lvl 115- cactus quest 350kk
lvl 120 wabbit quest 600kk

all new PLAYERS can play this game without care about kamas
only booters spend days for farm it and sell for low price

for one hour you can farm ~40 fizz
one fizz 500 kamas
20kk per hour

miner give same kams (lvl 60 miner farm 16+kk per hour)

0 0
Score : 37393
Agosta|2014-12-19 01:57:27
Are you a botter OP because the only people I saw listing Fear Fizz were the botters and 1 or 2 random people once in a blue moon.
Didn't know you had a magic wand that told you which player was a botter or a new player
1 0
Score : 1648

And any of you never used those, bought from market ? Because if you does - and its quite easy trackable - you've just supported black market.

Which imho is as bad as botting. Please throw more stones into OP.

0 0
MiniMikeh|2014-12-19 02:13:18
Didn't know you had a magic wand that told you which player was a botter or a new player

Common sense and a grip on reality tells you all that you need to know.
0 -1
Agosta|2014-12-19 02:42:48
MiniMikeh|2014-12-19 02:13:18

Common sense and a grip on reality tells you all that you need to know.
Next thing you'll tell me is you reported that Babaji character I made on nox for being actually being a babaji bot
1 0

You need to learn how to read lol.

0 -1

Apparently you do as well

1 0
Score : 724
MiniMikeh|2014-12-19 02:44:05
Next thing you'll tell me is you reported that Babaji character I made on nox for being actually being a babaji bot
I don't know about the bot rule, but naming your character as Babaji violates the name creation rule.

4.2.2 The Account name, the nickname, character nicknames, guild names and team names name must meet the following rules at least:
- Correspond to a pronounceable word (e.g. the word "ssdfzxjf" does not respect this rule);
- Does not refer to a political orientation, ethnic group, community, religion.

What you did was equivalent to naming a character "Jesus Christ".
0 0
Score : 6750
VisionCelestia|2014-12-18 21:32:36
we must band together! and steal from the rich! give to the poor!

we will call ourselves the men of the hood!
ANKAMA!!!YOU HAVE FAILED THIS SERVER!!!

-waterRizarealmfire 
0 0
Gunnerwolfang|2014-12-19 03:12:30
MiniMikeh|2014-12-19 02:44:05
I don't know about the bot rule, but naming your character as Babaji violates the name creation rule.

4.2.2 The Account name, the nickname, character nicknames, guild names and team names name must meet the following rules at least:
- Correspond to a pronounceable word (e.g. the word "ssdfzxjf" does not respect this rule);
- Does not refer to a political orientation, ethnic group, community, religion.

What you did was equivalent to naming a character "Jesus Christ".
Nice straw grasping but babaji isn't a religious figure.
0 0
Score : 16269

Babaji means "revered father" and can refer to a number of figures, historical, religious & otherwise. Obviously there's some religious significance but I'm not sure it's the same thing or a violation of the rules.

It's all good fun for forumites familiar with the spambot though. So unless someone's actually offended, why not have a laugh?

0 0
Gelgy|2014-12-19 03:23:36
Babaji means "revered father" and can refer to a number of figures, historical, religious & otherwise. Obviously there's religious significance but I'm not sure it's the same thing or a violation of the rules.
Not to mention I had already told a moderator that it wasn't a bot and it was in fact me and got the okay to use the name.
0 0
Respond to this thread