FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[Guide] Artifact Treasure Hunt - 2020

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - March 19, 2014, 06:50:20
Reactions 240
Score : 3477

Jumpin Jungle has to be the jumpin one cause I just went there and there was nothing to cross. sad 

0 0
Score : 2261

Kelba Reef is at 4x -9y, needs boots

0 0
Score : 36880

Extremely sorry for the lack of updates as i've had work today but i'm home now so once i've gotten a chance to relax i'll search through the thread and update the main post

as always thank you guys for all the contributions biggrin 

0 0
Score : 201

What I've got so far:

Scepter:

-Monk island x=3 y=-13

-Forfut Treasure x=-2, y=2

-Wild estate: -5 -3

-Wild estate: -6 -7

-Wild estate: 0 -6 excarnal totems x2

-Chillberg mayor cantile - x = 0 y = -2

Bow:

-Forfut x = 9 y = 0

-Calamar Smuggler x = -1 y = -3

-Monk island treasure x = -5 y = -10

-Chillberg klim x = 3 y = 1

Jump:

Sufokia Jumpin' Jungle x = 2 y = -29

Emelka soddon treasure - x = -16 y = -27, x-16 y -26

Kelba Reef - x = 4 y = -9

Brakmar x = 1 y = -24

0 0

Hi guys! A little sleepy so if I missed your post please let me know I went through and grabbed as many as I could notice for the main post and thanks again for the help it'll help us all out in the long run to have some form of guide for these locations

0 0

Might wanna make a note that chillberg cantile is in the first area and klim is in harebourg. Can't find snowbound yet but its gotta be in the village somewhere.

0 0

I actually spent like almost an hour searching the gorge for that one and couldn't find it at all

the only place I didn't hardcore search was the amb wing building so might be worth a shot to check out

0 0
Score : 18195

I went down to where the Ambassador's Wing and the Freezepop lab were, with the frozen passage, and nada, zip, zilch down there. Me and a guildy were looking in the snowbound village for..... well let's not talk about the amount of time we wasted plucking around in this area... lmao....

0 0

I just checked all the buildings on that map and nothing :/

I feel like ive done several laps as well I mean this map isnt that big compared to like kelba its gotta be here somewhere???

i'm betting its gonna be one of those super well hidden ones like the emote caves like hidden behind one of the ice pillars or some crap

0 0

We have 3 people running around looking as we speak for the Snowbound one. Are we just assuming it's in the Snowbound Village because it's called Snowbound? XD

0 0

Well I looked in the other 2 area's, I mean it could be in one of them but it seems like there's supposed to be one in each area. IDK, I give up for the night and will try again when I'm not so tired. I'll check here tomorrow, maybe one of you will find it. smile 

0 0

We found it. Hold on I'll screencap.

edit:

Coords are Snowbound Village, 1,-7

Needs boots, I'm assuming.

0 0
Score : 3795

I am at 4 -9 at singing feilds but I cant find it x.x halp

0 0
Score : 350

If anyone's up for me doing visual aids, then just say; they will look something like this:

~Wind
3 0
Score : 127

excarnus sceptor
"grainy" jumpin' jungle -10, -32

bow
jumpin' jungle -3, -29

jumping boots
turfo canyon 2,-28

0 0
Score : 3795
Uyir|2014-03-21 13:41:19
If anyone's up for me doing visual aids, then just say; they will look something like this:

~Wind
Visual aid everything and put it on wakfu wikia o.o
1 0
Score : 7433
krystal67|2014-03-21 07:28:37
What I've got so far:

Bow:

Couldn't find it. Are you sure those are the right coordinates. Screens, plz?
0 0
Score : 438

The coordinates are right, i think you are on a diferent map. Its 3,1 on Harebourg Castle Map.

0 0
Score : 693

I constructed a pastebin with locations of all the Bow of Pwodding treasures we can access so far, but I'm not entirely sure I have all the Wabbit Island ones yet, since we may just need the Boots from Saharash to access them.

Bow of Pwodding Locations

1 0
FeldePard|2014-03-21 10:40:25
We found it. Hold on I'll screencap.

edit:

Coords are Snowbound Village, 1,-7

Needs boots, I'm assuming.

Wow I don't know how many times I went past it and didn't see it up there =_=

MereBytes|2014-03-21 15:40:35
krystal67|2014-03-21 07:28:37
What I've got so far:

Bow:

Couldn't find it. Are you sure those are the right coordinates. Screens, plz?
Yeah sorry about that I forgot to say it was harebourg and chillberg and whatnot...
0 0
Respond to this thread