[Guide] Artifact Treasure Hunt - 2020

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - March 19, 2014, 06:50:20
Reactions 240
Score : 30

thanks for the guide biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2

I have a problem.

I have the compass but i can't access the treasures.

I go there but what am I supposed to do???

Can't access any of them

0 0
Score : 36837

Those aren't compass treasures those are IDS (the top) and jumpin gap jacks (the bottom)

0 0
Score : 3200

So..

Traverse Compass (Total: 10,000 XP + 4 Pieces of lvl 15 Gear)
Astrub - In the Clouds [-2, -8]
Astrub - In the Mist [9, 2]
Astrub - In the Haze [4, 8]
Astrub - In the Fog [-8, 3]

Doesn't seem to actually exist anymore.

Also, where abouts is Ohwymi Treasure - Forgotten located?

0 0
Score : 1820
Zadistforlife|2015-02-24 05:54:33
So..

I saw a couple of the fogs just the other day, what do you mean when you say it does not seem to exist? Did you already get the compass?

Ohwymi Forgotten (actually Fungopole - Forgotten, it's inside the Amybian Sanctuary) is a bit of a pain. You have to make sure you pull all the levers and that includes the three in the one room, otherwise the secret doorway will not open. Make sure you've pulled them again after killing the mobs.

Here is a screen I found of the doorway's location.

(I had to resave the image to imgur because the forums were not showing the pic as hosted from the site I found it on. The original link was to www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=2272301396675932429.png)

*edit* forgot to mention, make sure you do the doors/keys/levers in order from left to right. I don't know if it is intended or not but doors bug and will not let you open them if you try to do them out of order even though you have a key.

You also have to have a key to open a door after the secret doorway opens, that is why there is an extra chest with a key.
1 0
Score : 3200
LouCypher|2015-02-24 08:17:58
Zadistforlife|2015-02-24 05:54:33
So..

I saw a couple of the fogs just the other day, what do you mean when you say it does not seem to exist? Did you already get the compass?

Ohwymi Forgotten (actually Fungopole - Forgotten, it's inside the Amybian Sanctuary) is a bit of a pain. You have to make sure you pull all the levers and that includes the three in the one room, otherwise the secret doorway will not open. Make sure you've pulled them again after killing the mobs.

Here is a screen I found of the doorway's location.

[picture]

*edit* forgot to mention, make sure you do the doors/keys/levers in order from left to right. I don't know if it is intended or not but doors bug and will not let you open them if you try to do them out of order even though you have a key.

You also have to have a key to open a door after the secret doorway opens, that is why there is an extra chest with a key.

Are the fogs actually in Astrub? I go to the locations mentioned and there are nothing apart from empty chests which say 'I already have that emote'. So I'm not entirely sure if it's bugged for me or if I'm looking in the wrong spots. EDIT: So I'm a goose, was looking for literal fog and not small blobs that glow. The chests also threw me off a bit, but eh.

Ah I see, that one keeps bugging out for me. I did complete the rooms from left to right and couldn't open the door to the chest. I'll try again but I can't get it for whatever reason. EDIT: third time's the charm apparently tongue.

Thanks a bunch for that, was after these last few for a while now and it was beginning to get frustrating.
0 0
Score : 502

Now we have the xelor's Sandglass, anyone kwnos the locations?

0 0

I updated the kelba locations and added a section for xelors sandglass I can't login since dathura is still down to confirm this but i'm assuming based on what people are saying that is what it is

brain had an extra coordinate for kelba that was for an artifact that he didn't recognize so I placed the location there for xelors sandglass until I can get on to confirm

0 0
Score : 2

I'm referring to IDS**
Where is the new spot in Kelba?
Also can someone share the one in Forfut, i cant find it sad 

0 0
fiebie|2015-03-27 16:09:12
I'm referring to IDS**
Where is the new spot in Kelba?
Also can someone share the one in Forfut, i cant find it sad
The coordinate for ids is already updated you just cant get there right now until we get kelba part 2
0 0
Score : 289

The Xelor's Sandglass location listed seems to be a WIP, as it has no associated achievement and the room is just a completely empty room with a separated, raised platform in the middle.

0 0
Score : 863

Fungopole - Contaminated [-2,0]

is false

the correct Coordinate is -3,0

0 0
Score : 2260

Kelba peaks!

-6, 0

0 0
Score : 112

Sorry to be a noob, but do you need an item to go looking for these locations or does going to these places get you gold and xp with no prerequisites?

0 0
Score : 1820
dillybug1|2015-04-03 06:10:38
Sorry to be a noob, but do you need an item to go looking for these locations or does going to these places get you gold and xp with no prerequisites?
Don't feel bad, this guide isn't so much a guide as it is a list of the treasure locations.

You need the artifact (item) noted at the top of each section for that sections treasures.

Traverse Compass
The Excarnal Scepter
Jumpin’ Gap Jacks

Etc...

You can wiki the artifact names to find out how to get them.
0 0
Score : 264

Calamar Island IDS, I am on the spot but I don't see anything, not even a spot to hide any entrance. Do I have to dig to access this one?

Edit: I seem to not have been looking hard enough, a hard spot to click to since it keeps clicking on the ledge. Found it.

0 0
Score : 7975

New Kelba Woyal Bow Spot, -7, -2

0 0
Score : 799

I guess this treasure hunts will be deleted. This thread is not in the important ones too anymore sad

-Archey

0 0
Score : 3297
333305123456789|2015-04-07 13:10:09
I guess this treasure hunts will be deleted. This thread is not in the important ones too anymore sad
What a strange supposition you are making there...
On what grounds are you basing this assumption ?

RyF
0 0
Score : 799

Not much treasures were applied for the new Artifacts... Also removing this Thread from the Important ones... I guess that some servers can not take the Inflation. I still hope it is not true, have many 120ish characters with no treasure hunts done XD

-Archey

0 0
Respond to this thread