Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[Guide] Artifact Treasure Hunt - 2020

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - March 19, 2014, 06:50:20
Reactions 240
Score : 3440
CappelloDiPaglia|2014-09-15 11:28:42
How to get Brakmar Furnace Treasure at [1,-25] ? (i already got jumpin'gap jack)
I saw the chest but i can't reach it!
thanks for help

Maybe a bug?

Jacks tend to bug out sometimes. Try relogging.
0 0
Score : 84
Tavish-DeGroot|2014-09-15 18:25:43
How to get Brakmar Furnace Treasure at [1,-25] ? (i already got jumpin'gap jack)
thanks for help

Maybe a bug?

Jacks tend to bug out sometimes. Try relogging.
Thanks for you answer! I tried to relogg few times but i still have no lucky =(
0 0
Score : 12139

the reason is because a merc quest thing is blocking the way. they need to move it.

0 0
Score : 5205
Nox16|2014-09-12 21:59:45
travers compass location:

-2, -8 astrub *into the clouds*

9,2 astrub *in the mist*

4,8 astrub *in the haze*

-8, 3 astrub *in the fog*

they are actually pretty easy to find and give nice gear for new people... found the first one randomly while looking for some badboys... sadly i never found any ;o; anyway hope this helps.
Can confirm that these are all 4 of them. All 4 in Astrub (one in each of the nation's area's)

Instead of Kama, you also get these items:

Don't know if you're going to add that to the title as well.

- Kat

Nox16|2014-09-15 22:00:21
the reason is because a merc quest thing is blocking the way. they need to move it.
Sadly my Masq cannot get this either. I guess someone needs to post it in the bug section.
0 0
Score : 36880

Oh wow thank you nox16

;o; I had looked everywhere in astrub but didn't have any luck finding them I was also looking in the city though which with its revamp is pretty cluttered so idk

0 0
Score : 1750
MiniMikeh|2014-09-17 15:51:48
Lol, that masqueraider drawing.
0 0
Score : 988

I hope you guys don't mind that I shared this information with the Spanish community! I posted a link to this thread too, just in case. It's so sad that we didn't even have a thread asking for the locations!

0 0
Score : 21628

ofc we mind, its clearly secret

1 0
Score : 3

Hope you don't mind if I share this guide on Steam.

I'm not re-making it or anything like that, I just don't have enough time to do so. I'm giving them the links to this thread and the one posted earlier in spanish, since both would be really helpful to the new players.

0 0
Score : 988
Broderack|2014-09-25 01:37:53

I'm not re-making it or anything like that, I just don't have enough time to do so. I'm giving them the links to this thread and the one posted earlier in Spanish, since both would be really helpful to the new players.
Glad I could help.
0 0
Broderack|2014-09-25 01:37:53

I'm not re-making it or anything like that, I just don't have enough time to do so. I'm giving them the links to this thread and the one posted earlier in spanish, since both would be really helpful to the new players.
We don't mind

This was a group effort of the community as a whole so share it with everyone
0 0
Score : 16
FeldePard|2014-03-28 09:42:59
I would like to point out that TROOL FAIR REEFS is not at -4,-6 that is the TERRACE one. The one near the pie emote? Yeah.. and the REEFS one is actually 0,-18 and is up behind the Trool Arena thinger if you run along to the right of it along the water. smile Just saying.

Both of them, however, require the Jumping Gap Jacks.

Bilbiza, -3,-11 - Jumpin' Gap Jacks
0 0
Score : 213

Am i the only one having problem with understanding where the hell should i find the treasure? I am fine with coordinates, but i dont understand the location names...aka "amakna - crackled" its kinda still okay cuz i know where the cracklers are and i am looking there. but something like "amakna -clifftop" where the hell is it?sleep 

0 0
xxxRiDxxx|2014-11-02 14:09:24
Am i the only one having problem with understanding where the hell should i find the treasure? I am fine with coordinates, but i dont understand the location names...aka "amakna - crackled" its kinda still okay cuz i know where the cracklers are and i am looking there. but something like "amakna -clifftop" where the hell is it?sleep
That's the name of the achievement

The coordinates are how you find where it is it is only really confusing when it comes to the nations but it's a simple fix

You need to look at the nation like this on your map by pressing the - button on the right hand side

Once you look at it like this the coordinates will show you which section it is in and from there the coordinates will help you again pin point exactly where it is
0 0
Score : 808
thanks for help

Maybe a bug?

you are entering from the wrong side. go mor west then go up the mountain then you can acces it. it quite the detour but atleast you can get it then
0 0
Score : 1679
TheLockFilm|2014-11-05 21:46:05
thanks for help

Maybe a bug?

you are entering from the wrong side. go mor west then go up the mountain then you can acces it. it quite the detour but atleast you can get it then
The side shown in the picture is the correct side. It was a bug at the time it was posted that it couldn't be crossed, but it got fixed already.
0 0
Score : 8302

I'm not used to navigating this area in Brakmar so I'm having a lot of trouble reaching that part of the mountain for the Furnace treasure. I can't find my way up there at all. I just keep walking around in circles trying to find a path there.

It's getting really frustrating. Can somebody give me some coordinates on where to start climbing the mountain? Thanks in advance!

0 0
Score : 19185

Take the DT near the Morbax Necropolis, then take the stairs to the West of that Dungeon. Basically bump up against the volcano until you find a path up, and just keep climbing. If you're walking in a circle, you're doing it wrong.

0 0
Score : 8302
TommyTrouble|2014-11-14 08:52:02
Take the DT near the Morbax Necropolis, then take the stairs to the West of that Dungeon. Basically bump up against the volcano until you find a path up, and just keep climbing. If you're walking in a circle, you're doing it wrong.
Found it. Thanks for the help!
0 0

Edited coordinates of the forfut IDS location as per request.

If anyone needs anything changed let me know

0 0
Respond to this thread