Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[Guide] Artifact Treasure Hunt - 2020

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - March 19, 2014, 06:50:20
Reactions 240
Score : 36866
spacecooky|2014-04-07 08:48:58
MiniMikeh|2014-04-07 07:47:07
Speaking of which I have all of them completed now and I'm a little disappointed that there isn't another achievement for completing all of them coulda just been a title or a shitty treasure chest decoration just kinda expected SOMETHING idk xD

Maybe there will be an achievement when the content is complete. Lvl cap 200. all possible islands with all possible temples an treasure hunting items. Like in 2020 wink
After the artifact revamp in 2016 smile 
0 0
Score : 18196

Well, I do believe that there will one day be some kind of achievement for having gotten all of the treasures with the artifacts, possibly the release of new artifacts, and so on and so forth. One day. Hopefully no 2020, or 2016 >_> I'd cry

0 0
Score : 113

Thank you for putting the info together so concisely, was very convenient for knocking this out quick.

0 0
Score : 4836

For all you treasure hunters who have ipads, iphones or mac and can use the program called numbers. Download this: Click here
Its basically a list with every treasure and checkboxes. If you click on a checkbox the amount gets added to your total, its made for up to 10 characters as i made it for myself.

Aaaand no, I'm not making an excel thingie tongue 

0 0
Score : 7

Hi
I'm looking for the treasures that you take with a bow, but I can not find the way and the treasure for Chilliberg - Klim
could you give me the exact coordinates?
tnk

0 0
Score : 6744

Move this to Guides section.

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Score : 2046

Seen new type of chest at saharash (somewhere in the middle-right part of the map), sorry no screenshots, somewhere behind the boxes there is a path underground that glows purplish. the room with the chest is with a gap (big enough to not be usable with boots) and weird glyphs that might be usable with some sort of teleporting device.

Can someone confirm/post screenies?
Other locations?

0 0
Score : 9082
Click here

Here's a visual map guide that Granny Smith made. Would be good to add it in the first post.
0 0
Score : 8556
LioVamp|2014-07-02 10:31:08
Seen new type of chest at saharash (somewhere in the middle-right part of the map), sorry no screenshots, somewhere behind the boxes there is a path underground that glows purplish. the room with the chest is with a gap (big enough to not be usable with boots) and weird glyphs that might be usable with some sort of teleporting device.

Can someone confirm/post screenies?
Other locations?
Those would be the chests for the I.D.S. (Individual-Dimensional System), which you get from Enurado in July.
0 0
Score : 326

The location for the mentioned Sarahash Chest is at coords of x = 2 and y = -5. Look around the 2 stacked boxes and the end of a ravine. I also (think?) I saw one on Wabbit Island.

0 0
Score : 2046

I like how the jumping boots fit with the old content (gaps become shortcuts if you have the boots, the most obvious one is the broken brige on the leftmost wabbit island) and is very useful in new content (srambad - lots of gaps)

I wish they would make personal teleporter useful as well, like putting teleport cells on some parts of the map to be able to hop here and there (imagine porting on the surface of wabbits between all the mini islands without running through the tunnels). That would kinda make it up to removing the turkeys sad 

0 0
Score : 166
I.D.S.
Enurado - Interest [1,-7] - behind the ledge, left from the safe door
Also [3, -7] behind the left statue looks like it could be a door, but no idea how to get there sad

Srambad - Malted [6,2] - on the level above the Tavern, right from the beer mug tongue 
0 0
Score : 12139

Fortified 6, -6 behind the pillar

forfut 3 -7 behind a pile.

shhhudoku 4, -3 behind a wall

0 0
Score : 21629
ScorpySniper|2014-08-05 20:52:03

Also [3, -7] behind the left statue looks like it could be a door, but no idea how to get there sad

i dont see what you are seeing...
0 0
BrainInAJar|2014-08-05 21:29:47
ScorpySniper|2014-08-05 20:52:03

i dont see what you are seeing...
there's a small strip of black behind the statue, but it could as well not be anything.

Astrub - Sawmill [-7,-3] - staircase is behind the bench
Monk Island - The Bridge [-2,-14]
Kelba - Pointless [4,-1]
Calmar - Abandoned Captain [-2,-8] 
0 0
Score : 21629

IDS srambad - open [1,-1] in the wall behind the house

0 0
Score : 12139

srambad malted 6,2 its in a wall skeleton

0 0

Updated main post with the IDS kama amount and xp amount i'll be editing in the coordinates asap once I do some searching myself and add some from your contributions smile

Please keep them coming if you guys find them!

Nox16|2014-08-05 21:11:38

Also for clarification since i'm not remembering this but where is fortified like the map
1 0
MiniMikeh|2014-08-05 22:34:24
Updated main post with the IDS kama amount and xp amount i'll be editing in the coordinates asap once I do some searching myself and add some from your contributions smile

Also for clarification since i'm not remembering this but where is fortified like the map
It's in Enurado
0 0
ScorpySniper|2014-08-05 22:51:58
MiniMikeh|2014-08-05 22:34:24

It's in Enurado
Alright thank you smile just needed a location name to write with the coordinates. Organizing them all in notepad atm
0 0
Respond to this thread