FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[Guide] Artifact Treasure Hunt - 2020

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - March 19, 2014, 06:50:20
Reactions 240
Score : 19189

Thank you so much for the Bow of Pwodding Pastebin compilation!

Any plans to compile the Excarnal ones?

Also I must take a moment to praise Ankama for a moment of game-making perfection:

That moment when I realized the "Thick" treasure was in "Yurbut Hole" and needed me to shoot my "Bow of Pwodding" at it's tiny little bulls-eye.

Ah, I am still grinning like Ecaflip! Such sublime perfection!

0 0
Score : 693
TommyTrouble|2014-03-29 20:22:29
Thank you so much for the Bow of Pwodding Pastebin compilation!

Any plans to compile the Excarnal ones?

Also I must take a moment to praise Ankama for a moment of game-making perfection:

That moment when I realized the "Thick" treasure was in "Yurbut Hole" and needed me to shoot my "Bow of Pwodding" at it's tiny little bulls-eye.

Ah, I am still grinning like Ecaflip! Such sublime perfection!

I might do, I mainly compiled the guide for a few of my guildies to help them with finding the Bow ones and ignored the Excarnal ones for now (mainly due to less kamas and exp), but I might if I feel like running around Wakfu again. (It was really fun to do so!)

I hope more secret or puzzle-type things are added in the future like this, I loved the fact that Dofus had a lot of these! I remember the old Dofus Treechnid Dungeon... that was a fun little puzzle room to do.
0 0
Score : 6392
Zirako43|2014-03-24 03:51:27
I don't know if it was listed yet but there's one in the Thicket of Yurbut in Bonta.

X=28 Y=-2

the Yurbut Hole and it requires the bow
Was checking to see if it was reported, I also find this location on accident
0 0
Score : 502

Bow in Kelbabiggrin

0 0
Score : 8493

Bumping this. Cause I feel like it deserves to be pinned -no thats just me being selfish-

Thanks for creating this thread, Owlite~ happy

come at me Bump haters! 

0 0
Score : 36881

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up with this (was honestly waiting for tomorrow with the boots coming out finally)

(x thank you all for the support though

0 0
Score : 297

Epic guide, thanks a lot smile 

0 0
Score : 693

Confirming that the last two Bow chests are in the same cave at (-6,-5) on Wabbit Island, and both do require the Gap Jacks. That means there is a grand total of 550kk to be gotten from this now!

Complete Bow of Pwodding Pastebin Reposting this, as it is complete and to bump the thread as well. Keep the discoveries coming! smile 

0 0
Score : 18199
MiniMikeh|2014-03-25 03:24:36
KHfan22|2014-03-25 03:21:52
Although this isn't a coordinate, What are Grues? Anyone have an idea?

Also to the one who posted "Brakmar x = 1 y = -24" may you please give us more specific clues as to which territory? Just for those who are having trouble finding it.
I was literally just thinking about posting in here to ask about the grues as well

I thought it was a reference to grou nerfing everybody to the ground but that's clearly not what it is and just me being a dick x)
Actually guys, the Grue reference is from an old computer game that originated back in the late 70s... I used to play it on a DOS emulator about ... 10 years ago or so? Grues were monsters that could kill you if you stayed in the dark too long.... XD It's a pretty interesting game (the original anyway, I never played any of the others?) It's a puzzle game, mostly, as it has no graphics and is based entirely on input commands.

Just saying. XD

edit: the game was called ZORK if anyone cares. XD

Ankama is just being nerdy, I think.
1 0
Score : 840

Jumpin' Gap Jacks:

Ohwyni Desert - Troolgodyte [-7,-4] (start at the top of the clif)
Ohwyni Desert - Desert [-4,0]
Fungopole - Contaminated [-2,0]
Fungopole - Sporous [0,4]
Fungopole - Hidden [1,5]
Sanctuary Hall - Forgotten (entrance after Boss doors, before gaps - look at wall to the left. You need 1 key)
Trool Fair - Reefs [0,-18]
Trool Fair - Terrace [-4,-5]
Jellix Dimension - Floating Jelly [0,-4]
Wild Estate - Well-Rounded [-3,-3]
Wild Estate - Inaccessible [0,-8]
Shhhudoku's Kingdom - Whispering [8,-4] 

0 0

Astrubian Fields Salty, Jumpin' Gap Jacks : 4,-8

Sufokian Sandbard = -13,-18 in the Cradle area (sharks)

Sufokian cliffs = 2,-28 in Turfo Canyon. Must run up along the bottom of the two cliffs or just take the 3,-29 drago. smile 

mattus90|2014-04-05 12:09:21
Jumpin' Gap Jacks:

Can I ask for some elaboration on this? I'm running in circles at this coord.
0 0
FeldePard|2014-04-05 12:20:53

Jumpin' Gap Jacks:

Chest is hidden behind a yellow cloud. There is a path of 1x1 jelly blocks (u have to jump from one to another tongue ) which leads to this cloud...
0 0
mattus90|2014-04-05 13:04:43

Jumpin' Gap Jacks:

Chest is hidden behind a yellow cloud. There is a path of 1x1 jelly blocks (u have to jump from one to another tongue ) which leads to this cloud...
I dunno, that didn't really help! Lol! Either that or I'm just stupid, I think. Do you have a good starting point because I am just not seeing it..
0 0
FeldePard|2014-04-05 13:06:53
mattus90|2014-04-05 13:04:43

Jumpin' Gap Jacks:

I dunno, that didn't really help! Lol! Either that or I'm just stupid, I think. Do you have a good starting point because I am just not seeing it..

Start at [0,-3], on the green jelly just to the right from Jelly Dungeon smile
U have to jump on the little green 1x1 jelly squares which will lead you to the cloud.
0 0

Oh wait, okay! It must be because it's 4am for me... I was thinking just like.. not the Jellix Dimension but just Bilbiza! I'm a derp! Thank you for the clarification and information! I was like "I don't get it, Jelly Dungeon----wait.." LOL! Sorry. Thanks though!

0 0
Score : 9083

The one in Wild Estate (near the cook) needs the scepter AND the boots. That's interesting.

0 0
Score : 3682
Asthis|2014-04-05 13:27:50
The one in Wild Estate (near the cook) needs the scepter AND the boots. That's interesting.
There's quite a lot of treasures which require more than one artifact, actually. Apart from the Wild Estate one, there are two on Wabbit Island which need both the boots and Bow of Pwodding.
0 0

Any location info for these four?

Amaknian Treasure - Clifftop
Brakmarian Treasure - Furnace
Brakmarian Treasure - Aerial Merchandise
Bontarian Treasure - Porker

They stump me. ohmy

Oh wait! Porker/Porky treasure is in Bonta - Yurbut - DragonPig Territory at 34,-10!
Clifftop is -3,-30!

0 0
FeldePard|2014-04-05 13:48:40
Any location info for these four?

Amaknian Treasure - Clifftop
Brakmarian Treasure - Furnace
Brakmarian Treasure - Aerial Merchandise
Bontarian Treasure - Porker

They stump me. ohmy

Oh wait! Porker/Porky treasure is in Bonta - Yurbut - DragonPig Territory at 34,-10!
Amakna - Clifftop [-4,-30] (Holey Forest)
The rest - work in progress tongue 
0 0

Ahaha, I just found the Clifftop one. biggrin Thank you~!
Two more and I'll be done with all this searching. Brakmar, here I come. XD

edit:

Brakmarian - Furnace
1,-25 in Sidimote Moors biggrin!

0 0
Respond to this thread