Class change for 20,000 ogrines.

By Coburg November 24, 2014, 17:46:42
DevTracker
Click here

I guess we all knew this was coming.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone,

First I would like to thank all of you for sharing your opinions regarding this upcoming new Shop Service.

We want to make sure that the community understand that this is a "Service" and not a new game feature that everyone will be forced to use, it is an "option" for players that might have felt the need to change their class and again it goes with trying to offer you diversity in your gameplay as well as more options to customize your character no matter what level you are.

We have added to it the sex and appearance change to make it a complete package for those of you that would like a new start.

Even if for some of you it may feel like that this could be bypassing the amount of time that it actually takes to level a character to Lv 200 using a different class, remember that it will still take some effort to recreate a new build and that isn't something this scroll can help on, your character will still remain unique to you and the purpose that you wish to achieve with it.

Now your feedback again is important to us so that we can get as close to your expectations as possible and in order for none of it to be lost, I would like to redirect you to the main thread to continue this discussion together. smile

See message in context
Reactions 98
Score : 9386

Sigh

0 0
Score : 4306

Hmmm....I played my Ecaflip up to lvl 150 and then....naaaaaaaah I now want to be Foggernaut - SHALAZAAAM! - I am now lvl 150 foggernaut... BUT WAIT! I don't want it anymore! I change to SRAM!:wacko:
ANKAMA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

0 0
Score : 2840

Overpowered Fecas and Srams for EVERYONE!! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 314

Im new to the game (almost two months) and I really like it, but every time I see stuff like this (costumes with decent stats for rent, etc.) I really consider quitting the game...

Pfff...

0 0
Score : 6744
SacridTaco|2014-11-24 17:55:47
Overpowered Fecas and Srams for EVERYONE!! biggrin
Ahead of the curve! laugh

-waterRizarealmfire 
0 0
Score : 441

I cant belive this

0 0
Score : 6244

Ugh sad 

0 0
Score : 401

By this time next year we'll be able to max a profession for 15,000 ogrines.

1 0
Score : 1103

I was kind of excited about this 'cause it's like "damn I got my eni to 155 and I freaking dread it.."
but then I realized I can just use the EXP multipliers to level chars super fast.
My iop after 5 days is level 152 so..
I'onno it's still easier to simply make new chars.
Heroes system will also promote that. x:

0 0
Score : 9386

Anyone able to translate the FR community's general vibe in response to this? Are they happy, annoyed but accepting, furious?

0 0
Score : 1103
Hudski|2014-11-24 18:11:00
Anyone able to translate the FR community's general vibe in response to this? Are they happy, annoyed but accepting, furious?
ive only read a few.
Mostly unhappy with the direction but understanding this is the direction F2P wants to go in.
I read a comment saying that its a bit unnecessary with already existing EXP multipliers.
A few with the intention that people will shift towards OP classes.
From what I could make of it, similar to our response to the APAC costumes, with few outliers who are glad about it.
Still not as outraged as they'd be about P2W items like relics and stat costumes though.
0 0
Score : 19186

This seems pretty cool, and it's a nice way to tide some people over until their class revamps come around again.

I'd rather that Ankama do something like this than go down the path of rental stat costumes, like on Phaeris.

0 0
Score : 1830

But no using it to max out your new Eliotropes right away at least.

0 0
Score : 673

At first i was like, this is complete BS and should never ever happen.

But then as i thought more about it, i realized, it's actually not that big a deal. With the xp miltiplier and hero system coming out, anyone could just save themselves the ogrines and it really just boils down to convenience.

I actually like this as i could change my iop to a panda avoiding the trouble of making a new char even with the xp bonus.

Point is that if people want an op class like feca, they're gonna get one. Either changing a char or with the xp bonus.

It's actually a clever way for ankama to make money and i don't mind. The more money they get, the more they can expand and make for a better game.

0 0
Score : 925

WOW Even tho this is not on EN servers yet and were not forced to buy it, i still think this is bull shit, like really, a class change..... Got to grind that money ankama!

0 0
Score : 1830
dragons769|2014-11-24 18:55:59
WOW Even tho this is not on EN servers yet and were not forced to buy it, i still think this is bull shit, like really, a class change..... Got to grind that money ankama!
Or you could, you know, READ THE PAGE ABOUT IT before you start wearing at Ankama before you start going all pissy swear happy and see where it says it won't be allowed to be used to make Eliotropes.
0 0
Score : 1865

This is 200x > Heroes in my eyes. But ok. I don't really get what everyones mad about... Ain't going to change a thing.

0 0
Score : 1273

This isn't super bad as if someone really wants to play a certain class they can already get to a high lvl in a week or so. With that said, it bugs me that people can basically change their character to someone else's (minus the gear) at any instance. I can see this being an option friendly to the casual (or just time restrained) audience who doesn't have a lot of time to work on alts but really didn't end up liking their main end game. The bad use of this is probably going to be more of a pvp thing in which people just try to copy whoever is currently winning the most matches rather than testing builds out their self. Again, not that bad since people tend to do that anyways, but it just makes it an actual option for more people.

0 0
Score : 36866

I don't see this as a problem and kinda wish more games would adopt it.

Leveling a new character right now is a joke and it always has been. You guys have been wanting wakfu to become easier for years and its slowly getting there with each patch and you still find a reason to complain?

I don't get it.

0 0