FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu Items Database

By Nufeen - MEMBER - November 15, 2014, 15:43:57

Guys, I want to introduce you new Wakfu items search tool — Lonesadida

In fact it is Wakfu-elements mirror (my site just represents the data from Elements and official site), I decided to write a new site for several reasons:
— to get the ability of sorting and comparison
— to get an ability to get drop rates info in several clicks
— iPad friendly interface (sorry for giant buttons, oldschool guys, they really are ugly and unnecessary in the PC browser, but drawing 2 interfaces instead of one is a double pain)

Several points bout it:
— it downloads data to the browser at the first search, it can take a bit of time (same after cleaning cache)
— "HC mode" is a tool for sorting search results by stats (accessible by clicking «normal» button)
— to compare items, you can use grep "item1|item2" where itemX is any part of item name.
— it uses html 5 and will not work in old browser (and some mobile ones)

If you'll notice mistakes (beside parser mistakes in stats) please PM me (contacts on the site) or write in this topic.
Any kind of feedback welcomed.

4 -2
Reactions 13
Score : 12

I'm looking for new item from the beta server

0 0
Score : 851

It's a little hard to read, Maybe make the boxes where the text is a solid colour on the top.

0 0
Score : 752
CreeperMeeper|2014-11-15 16:19:29
It's a little hard to read, Maybe make the boxes where the text is a solid colour on the top.

There are random backgroungs loading, you can change the one by pressing f5. And on the little displays some of backgrounds can mess up the header text, but that's intended. All really important info is readable everywhere. If something looks really awful in your browser please send me a screenshot.
0 0
Score : 36781

I'm not entirely sure if I like how it looks either it's not easy on the eyes and seems like you're throwing to much information at me on first glance

it's got a lot of work ahead of itself to compare to wakfu-elements but this is a start

Also did you ask Aho and koromy for permission before using their art because sometimes just saying who did it isn't enough you really should ask them first

0 0
Score : 621
MiniMikeh|2014-11-15 18:19:45
Also did you ask Aho and koromy for permission before using their art because sometimes just saying who did it isn't enough you really should ask them first

Youp. He did it.
0 0
MiniMikeh|2014-11-15 18:19:45
They are big friends of mine, surely they do know about it. =)
0 0
Score : 7765

All of those drop rates are wrong. They've been increased since September.

0 0
Agosta|2014-11-15 19:22:40
All of those drop rates are wrong.
I surely know that but these are the only numbers we can get from Ankama. I mention it on the site that they had been taken from encyclopedia in its current (outdated) state. They are needed to get an idea at least.
0 0
Score : 3472

VERY hard to read, no offense meant but no one makes a webpage in yellow / overly bright colors, for a REASON, otherwise though looks decent

0 0
Score : 422

Agree that it is very hard to read, here are some suggestions:
- if you are planning on keeping the background images the way they are, change the opacity of the background image and if possible move the content from center to the right to offset the text from the image.
- The color is not too bad but you may want to add a border color around the item grid. it is very hard to distinguish between items.
- The background color on each of the items could have slightly less opacity to make the text easier to read.Along the same lines, instead of changing the background color of special attributes (i.e. AP,MP, etc...) change the text color instead, makes it much more elegant.

functionality wise, everything looks great and I'm ok with slowness on first search if it is going to make everything else move more quickly. Note: you may want to put a disclaimer/note to tell users about this because internet users have a 3 second attention span before they start to click everywhere to get the screen to do something.

0 0

The site is already turned off by the hosting company, free hosting was bad idea, sorry guys, will move it to normal host in couple of days.

0 0
Score : 1038

too bad , it looked better than the wakfu or wakfu elements sites to me, mostly because of the search options 1-2-3 elements, none of the others have this as far as ive seen and i need it

0 0
Kodiz|2014-11-17 19:13:50
too bad , it looked better than the wakfu or wakfu elements sites to me, mostly because of the search options 1-2-3 elements, none of the others have this as far as ive seen and i need it
It's up.

0 0
Respond to this thread