FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama, Kindly remove the paywall you added during this maintenence.

By Sanillo October 24, 2014, 01:21:09
Reactions 66
Score : 1180
Heartyace|2014-10-24 15:15:12
NillaSteph|2014-10-24 15:00:50
I know a good solution to this problem! wub

Just hold the 'Esc' button when fight is ending!

laughlaughlaugh
+1 I lol'd

It's like keeping on the censor. You know they swear but it's always fun trying to guess what they said.
Yeah biggrin

And if you want to know what you dropped, you can check the green log laugh 
0 0
Score : 12954

If ankama knew anything about marketing is that things like this need to be an option. The display should be there by default but you should add the option to remove it in the settings...

For new people they won't go into the settings until someone tells them so for a month or two they're going to see that being subscribed is better than not.

I wonder if anyone at ankama know how marketing works.

Negative feelings in marketing hurt you, they don't help you.

0 0
Score : 21650

hey basic cable user, look at all the shows you are missing out on that you could get on HBO!

commercials, also optional.

1 0
Score : 12954
BrainInAJar|2014-10-24 16:34:05
hey basic cable user, look at all the shows you are missing out on that you could get on HBO!

commercials, also optional.
You're right..I think the best solution is the one someone posted earlier to put a button that takes you to the subscription page and if you do subscribe you get the drop in the premium tab. But that might be really complicated for ankama to do.

oh well, this will not matter for new players and by the time people get into content where things are really hard to drop level 100+ they will know that they've been playing the game for free and that to support the company and to get the drops that they want to they need to subscribe. You're not forced to subscribe though so it's up to you.

I think that's the most important point, this premium display won't hurt wakfu with new people. It's only for those who have 100+ hours of playing wakfu when they get to level 100+ and they start to want mythics, and legendary equips/relics.
0 0
Score : 746

It looks ugly to me. The "gold" color there doesn't go with the rest of the UI. If it's going to be there someone needs to smooth out the design.

I understand they're trying to get non subbed players' attention but I'm subbed and it's an eyesore.

0 0
Score : 8

I just subbed. I think its the coolest thing in the world seeing what I dropped because of my sub. It shows its not a complete and utter waste of money subbing. (To be fair - 99.999999% of the time, its a single matt inside the pre box)

0 0
Score : 19183

It's fun to see my premium drops! I hope they add an animation for the premium drops so I feel even more special!

0 -1
Score : 144

Yes, they should also add a giant flashing text that says "This is what you DIDN'T get, you LOSER!" for unsubbed players.

1 0

don't be so hard on yourself, its more like this is what you DIDN'T get, you CHEAPSKATE.

and for those of us that boost: this is what you DO get, THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

0 0
Score : 1712

Free 2 Play and prepare for Free 2 Play Bots abuse.
Same person multiple account Free 2 Play

The actual playerbase of the game will degraded after releasing to be free 2 play.

0 0
SterlingW|2014-10-24 20:34:39

The actual playerbase of the game will degraded after releasing to be free 2 play.
multi account was already a thing P2P, sooooo you aren't going to get much sympathy for disliking that here. Its a tactical RPG where we only get one toon to use in the strategy... it really lends itself to multiboxing.

and the bots will have to be pretty sophisticated to beat the capcha instance. (cap'n atcha) which isnt to say its impossible, just a much higher level of sophistication than ghostmouse.
0 0
Score : 37393
BrainInAJar|2014-10-24 21:35:36

multi account was already a thing P2P, sooooo you aren't going to get much sympathy for disliking that here. Its a tactical RPG where we only get one toon to use in the strategy... it really lends itself to multiboxing.

and the bots will have to be pretty sophisticated to beat the capcha instance. (cap'n atcha) which isnt to say its impossible, just a much higher level of sophistication than ghostmouse.
we already have bots and have had bots for months now capcha instance does absolutely nothing to prevent it
0 0
MiniMikeh|2014-10-24 21:39:48
BrainInAJar|2014-10-24 21:35:36

we already have bots and have had bots for months now capcha instance does absolutely nothing to prevent it
thats either really impressive image recognition or its just an asian kama farm with kids watching bots and doing the capchas when they pop up.
0 0
Score : 37393

It doesn't help that ankama made the rate at which he kidnaps you lower

It very rarely happens anymore it feels like and I still see kama sellers all the time :/ it's annoying

0 0
Score : 773
AduroT|2014-10-24 13:56:00
Soundtrack8|2014-10-24 10:09:44
I dont mind it too much
Personally, I'd rather they had one drop tab, and all premium items had the gold border.
That way its displayed as a gift and you dont feel dishearted if you see a legendary fall into the premium loot tab.

I could get behind this all day. Show all the loot you got, and if you've paid for a booster highlight the bonus loot you got. Non-payers don't get the letdown or negative reinforcement for seeing what they've missed out on, but people who've paid are seeing the cool extras they're getting and being encouraged to keep paying.
This would honestly be the perfect way to go about it. People shouldn't feel forced to subscribe. It should be incentive like "hey look at those cool items this person dropped. maybe I should sub too". It would be very discouraging to see an item you need drop for you and then not even be able to grab it.
0 0
Score : 829

I actually kind of like it myself. That said I do think it is an eye sore. It would be in much better taste if they had it toggled off by default with a simple button on the result screen which toggles it back on/off.

0 0
Score : 18193

[redacted] 

0 0
Score : 144

I'm not one to speak since I'm pretty new to the game, but I believe the point they complain about is how they basically shove in your face what you could have gotten if you were paying. And when that happens to be some very rare item that you've been looking for a long time, it's gonna hurt. Not so much about comparing with the other people on your group.

0 0
Score : 18193

[redacted] 

0 0
Score : 1833
MiniMikeh|2014-10-24 21:50:58
It doesn't help that ankama made the rate at which he kidnaps you lower

It very rarely happens anymore it feels like and I still see kama sellers all the time :/ it's annoying

well it can be a pain in the butt when he Does grab you since you lose the area bonus for the zone you're in until you leave and reenter it.
0 0
Respond to this thread