FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So... is no one going to discuss about eliatrope class being on beta?

By saphiLC2#1445 - MEMBER - October 18, 2014, 18:02:20
Reactions 244
Score : 19221

My guess would be on a Xelor sub-class. Seeing as Xelor has a portrait of her (Pandora) in his collection. Or (hahaha) an Eliatrope sub class! It'd be funny to only get the sub class to Eliatropes, and never the real deal. TBH I'm happier with never getting Eliatropes in Wakfu, even if that means technically cheating around the corners like this might be. I'd rather keep some consistency.

Really waiting for Ouginaks, Crocodyls, Koalaks and the humanoid Sharkies though!

0 0
Score : 10860

I thought the Eliatrope sub class were Dragons.

Xelor subclass was expected (time vs space) and isn't surprising and makes the most sense. Mystery solved.

1 0
Score : 3661

Personally I think it's possible they're not an aspect at all - Dofus shows them as an inter-species organization, after all; in Wakfu all Voyagers shown so far have similar physical traits, though (albinism...).

I don't think the portrait is a good indicator - there are portraits of Goultard, Djaul and the dragons as well in the Xelorium musem, among other things. tongue

1 0
Score : 325
GrimackReapum|2014-10-18 22:48:23
Nox16|2014-10-18 22:41:36
Very interesting i suppose. Im going to wait a bit till they are a bit more developed before i start messing with them to any real degree. I still wonder what sub class they will be... alot of people say xelor but honestly with how all the other sub classes are im unsure. IMMA guess eni or feca sleep

Why would they have to be a sub-class? If they are related to the Eliatropes in some way, they aren't related to any of the existing classes.
Except they're not related to Eliatropes at all. I'm not even sure Voyagers are going to be a sub-class, and for now there's only wild speculation regarding which class they'll be a sub-class to. For now it's a big "wait and see".
0 0
Score : 990

Why are they making a class that does pretty much the same or more than Eliatropes do? They even control Wakfu (¿?!)

0 0
Score : 2453

idea sub-class
in all class isnt bad idea
but ...

we need 2+ sub-class witch one class
i think is immosible now...
"made one sub-class for month and added... is bad totaly idea"
or ALL or nothing...

but this class is interesting IF this portal can use other class
other option ... this class will type "solo-player" class

next -> need OPTION 2x pleace portal... but we need "more" times remove

0 0
Score : 12146

They probably wont do it but i think itd be interesting if they actually locked this class until you've done the quest line. I mean you would see voyagers around i guess at higher level but given each player is their own timeline i guess? when they get to that quest and pandoras like oh geez im the last of my kind halp me. You'll be like but im a voyager. Im unsure why this bothers me so much... maybe i just want people to understand where they come from... it bothers me on a continuity level. Although if the class is op and only high levels can play them then thats unfair no? or you could call it an achievement you did all of the questline and can now play as them. I am very curious what other people think about locking them behind a questline.

0 0
samrux2|2014-10-18 23:24:36
Why are they making a class that does pretty much the same or more than Eliatropes do? They even control Wakfu (¿?!)
Because it'd ruin the continuity if they were Eliatropes. Also all classes control wakfu, magic IS a refiend form of wakfu manipulation...
1 0
Major-Caligari|2014-10-18 23:32:39
samrux2|2014-10-18 23:24:36
Because it'd ruin the continuity if they were Eliatropes. Also all classes control wakfu, magic IS a refiend form of wakfu manipulation...
Pure Wakfu, I mean. Eliatropes were supposed to be unique in terms of their powers and abilities.
0 0
Score : 6762

Bring on the Voyagers!!!wub

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Score : 12146

OH i have another question to pose. What will this class be called. I mean we have a theming with names. Rogues ruse, foggernauts steam, masqueraiders... i guess masqs break it but you see what i mean. will the be dimensional voyagers? perhaps just voyagers... because that would imply dimensional would be their name. Maybe im being picky about this~

0 0
Score : 397

Xelorium is the last dimension this year........voyager. All makes sense
xelor sub class

0 0
Score : -9

Yes it will be the same race Yugu.
0 -1
Jade1|2014-10-19 00:29:17
Xelorium is the last dimension this year........voyager. All makes sense
xelor sub class
There's Osamodas dimension planned for December, at least in Dofus. ;v
0 0
Score : 37425

inb4 the dimensional voyagers brought eliatropes to this time period covering ankamas ass

It sounds stupid I know but considering how horrible the ovas are I wouldn't put it past them

Though to be quite honest a new class is something that would get me back into the game...

Nox16|2014-10-19 00:23:35
OH i have another question to pose. What will this class be called. I mean we have a theming with names. Rogues ruse, foggernauts steam, masqueraiders... i guess masqs break it but you see what i mean. will the be dimensional voyagers? perhaps just voyagers... because that would imply dimensional would be their name. Maybe im being picky about this~
masqueraiders mystique
0 0
MatheuzRG|2014-10-19 00:32:17

Yes it will be the same race Yuguo.
Nope.
0 0
Score : 959

Man, I don't even care if this is lore breaking, it's finally another Water/Earth/Air class and not the overdone Fire/Earth/Air

0 0
Stormquake|2014-10-19 02:30:33
Man, I don't even care if this is lore breaking, it's finally another Water/Earth/Air class and not the overdone Fire/Earth/Air

Or Fire/Water/Air or Fire/Water/Earth, or Fire/Earth/Stasis, it doens't matter, the thing is, please no more fire.
0 0
Score : 5455

Can any of our french inclined friends translate the spells to English for testing purposes of course. rolleyes 

0 0
Score : 9123

Yessss, I was anticipating this. I was 90% certain they'd add Voyagers to the game by December and that would have water, earth, and air branches. There's a slim chance this class is Eliatrope and not a Voyager, but it would have to have a Wakfu branch, like someone mentioned.

I really am sick of the game being perpetually stuck 10 years before the anime though. It limits so much.

0 0
Respond to this thread