Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Inflation and random elements!

By Vishvamitra - MEMBER - October 03, 2014, 14:19:10
Reactions 106
Score : 37393
TommyTrouble|2014-10-03 21:13:22
MiniMikeh|2014-10-03 19:17:36
I have a lot of kamas and the only reason I feel like I have a lot of kamas is because

A. There's nothing to buy literally nobody sells anything anymore
B. It just builds up because of A. yeah tokens made things obtainable and but if i'm not buying anything then that means other people aren't buying anything which means kama isn't moving its sitting there like were all a bunch of kamavores hoarding kamas.

Which is exactly whats happening people who have kamas are hoarding them because we have what we need and people don't sell what we want. Why buy something when you can token it?

The only thing I spend kamas on anymore are smith hammers, gear to crush for runes, and weird stuff that nobody else buys like when I gave hatespawn 4kk old kamas for a clint on nox.

This is a double edged sword that I can honestly see becoming a problem if its already starting to be a problem now what will it look like a month or two from now or even a year?
You're using the word "literally" wrong. People still sell stuff all the time.
You underestimate just how little I care.
I know what you're doing but i'm cooking dinner so go have a tea party with shirayuki or something i'm busy
1 0
Score : 411
Hudski|2014-10-03 21:14:08
picklesaregood|2014-10-03 21:07:13
Nailon69|2014-10-03 21:05:38
meanwhile on nox

economy seems fine to me

according to hudski, you're destroying the economy

shame on you nalon

and i respected you hudski, i have respect for anyone who's knowledgeable and know what they are talking about ... ahem past tense now of course

How do you not understand that, if Nalon chooses to not spend his 118M kamas, those 118M kamas are no longer available for anyone else to earn? Three pages and you still choose not to understand that???

This is why I don't care for sockpuppets, or care to be respected by sockpuppets. Put your reputation behind your words or don't speak.

because the ONLY way to earn kamas is THROUGH OTHER PEOPLE like holy shit u still dont get it

i guess everyone on forums is a sockpuppet or whatever the hell that is
0 0
Score : 10498

Sockpuppets are people who use fake/new accounts to avoid anything they say reflecting on themselves. It means that you can make up whatever you please and get away with it the way you literally are right now, or would if nobody knew who you were.

Also what does it matter? If you give everyone in the world a million kamas they'll just up the prices by a million kamas. What's happened are your millions of kamas becoming obsolete - now you can't spend them because the prices are super low, and that's a good thing. Whoops!

0 0
Score : 5533

If you have to spend all day farming mats to craft your own transmutation stones, you are a

L
O
S
E
R

And would never become wealthy in this game anyway, so crying about the crazy market prices is moot.

I for one love that any piece of gear I could possibly want is within my budget. When the cost of living is so low, why cry that your income is accordingly low?

0 0
Hudski|2014-10-03 21:28:52
Sockpuppets are people who use fake/new accounts to avoid anything they say reflecting on themselves. It means that you can make up whatever you please and get away with it the way you literally are right now, or would if nobody knew who you were.

Also what does it matter? If you give everyone in the world a million kamas they'll just up the prices by a million kamas. What's happened are your millions of kamas becoming obsolete - now you can't spend them because the prices are super low, and that's a good thing. Whoops!

if i told you my account name right now, if you can tell me what it accomplishes it will tell it to you

i'll tell u why what i accomplish from using it; is to avoid people harassing my guild

i own a guild on nox and i dislike people who dupe/rmt so if i call them out on it anonymously then these people wont grief my guild

theres a person named pickles on my server, who's already been pked countless times cause they mistaken that person was me

see why i stay hidden now? not for my sake, but for my guild's sake

so, what does my identify have to do with my assertions? focus on my material of the argument not the source, oh hudski

i dont understand, you just said "whatever" what i do with my money a few posts up and before that you said "i personally need to spend money for money to circulate" and even before that u said the "system is fine" and now you're saying my kamas will be worth less in the future cause everything will be cheap.......

you have reached fetish sadida level, congratulations you've gone full retard

i love how you keep insulting me and yet have the nerve to say I"M the one that is upset.. ahah

i bet you cant tell me ONE good reason to reveal my identity, like its pathetic to see you bring up off topic nonrelated things just cause.. you're sad and desperate now
0 0

How on earth do you have two ends of the same piece of string and can't tell that you're only holding one piece of string?

Now you're trying to play a game with me to see if you should give away your identity? What?? Why are you trying to pokerface someone who's playing slots?

0 0
Score : 2768
Merriden|2014-10-03 21:29:21
If you have to spend all day farming mats to craft your own transmutation stones, you are a

L
O
S
E
R

And would never become wealthy in this game anyway, so crying about the crazy market prices is moot.

I for one love that any piece of gear I could possibly want is within my budget. When the cost of living is so low, why cry that your income is accordingly low?

Meh taking time to level up crafting / gathering skills if they are not max and doing this to make a few million in a day isn't a bad thing if you need the money. wink
0 0
Hudski|2014-10-03 21:36:29
How on earth do you have two ends of the same piece of string and can't tell that you're only holding one piece of string?

you said i was a sock puppet, i explained to you why

then i asked you why does being a sock puppet have to do with my claims?

and your answer is "how on earth do you have two ends of strings"? really? haha fulllll retarddddddd
0 0
Score : 1712
Economy will now revolves Tokens and move forward from there than make further improvement economy

They need to re-adding the token system just move form there..

Please know, this game now F2P expect more unpopular decisions.

0 0

Because you keep editing your posts after I've posted.

0 0

as mini would say, "are you done grasping for straws now"?

Hudski|2014-10-03 21:36:29

Now you're trying to play a game with me to see if you should give away your identity? What?? Why are you trying to pokerface someone who's playing slots?

you've really lost it, YOU"RE the one that brought up my identity somehow being related to this discussion

and now you're saying you didnt, oh boy

Hudski|2014-10-03 21:28:52

i cant help it but... your account says your highest lvl is 66?

so... you're a sockpuppet too lmao wtf you're making my stomach hurt from all this laughing now

you do realize you're losing this discussion by like a mile now right? are you done embarrassing your self or do u want to keep going? theres nothing wrong with losing, but being salty after losing is the worst
0 0

Ah yes. Actively used the forums since 2006. Everybody knows me by this account. A sockpuppet.

0 0

Ah yes. what does identity have to do with this again for you to bring it up?

gonna dodge another question im guessing?

0 0
Score : 19183

I make my money by selling what people actually WANT. I guess I'd have issues with the shift in the economy, if I was stuck in the mindset of only selling things I WISH they wanted.

Fortunately, all my Gathering is maxxed on 2 characters, and I have pretty much all crafting professions done, and many high level chars to play, and friends to do stuff with, and thus I'm very flexible, and can shift my money making strategies without needing to whine and moan about it on the forums.

I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to think past the end of my own nose.

0 0
TommyTrouble|2014-10-03 21:53:44
I make my money by selling what people actually WANT. I guess I'd have issues with the shift in the economy, if I was stuck in the mindset of only selling things I WISH they wanted.

Fortunately, all my Gathering is maxxed on 2 characters, and I have pretty much all crafting professions done, and many high level chars to play, and friends to do stuff with, and thus I'm very flexible, and can shift my money making strategies without needing to whine and moan about it on the forums.

I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to think past the end of my own nose.

god forbid u found a way to make money? make sure u dont hold onto those kamas cause like hudski said the system NEEDS you to circulate money or else it will die

why cant u be more like tommy, hudski? he's in the same boat as you but he actually makes valid claims unlike you

and knows how to make money and adapt instead of complaining about people who do and dont spend it

i use to have the same level of respect for tommy as i did for you. such a shame such a shame

i have respect everyone's opinion cause they're entitled to them, i dont judge them based on their character's level but by the words they speak but when you cross the line and make personal insults

well thats when i get to eat you alive

sorry hudski pal i warned ya
0 0
Score : 1008
picklesaregood|2014-10-03 18:31:04
oh look another thread complaining about how the game has gotten too easy

you know theres something wrong when people are complaining about a game being TOO easy

i already told you all this a couple of weeks ago, things wont get any better it'll only get worse and worse

has it been a month now since patch? wait another month or two the market will continue to crash

now that a majority of gear is obsolete for high levels they are simply not worth anything anymore, god who here loved how toxispike or ponkitus belt was worth SOME money? was nice cause it was good gear, but now? 50-100kk from it's old 1mk+ price

this game hasnt even reached his scariest point yet.... i'd say next month will be the worst.. why? i predict a lot of people will be quitting

heres my next prediction, once people get their relic + epic a majority of them will see the game has nothing to offer them past that point to keep the game stimulating that they will all grow bored and tired and unfortunately end up quitting

so all your friends right now who is almost finished with their relics/epics or is already finished? give it a month, you'll no longer see them on soon cause well, what is there to do after epic/relic? leveling gathering professions? lol ok

well hey, at least the casuals are happy right? the ones who play wakfu 1hr a week are all rejoicing so at least someone is happy, i say good for them

oh and a tip to being rich for all of you out there who don't know already

DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY WHAT EVER YOU DO

the value in items is dropping at a significant rate meaning kamas will be increasing in value likewise

your 100kk you're sitting on right now will quadruple in value in the span of weeks or months easily so if theres anything you want thats you deem "pricey", wait it out it'll all drop in price so quickly

im sitting on millions of kamas and i refuse to buy anything over 200kk.... and we're talking about end game gear

very few items will be worth over 200kk anymore in a couple of weeks it'll probably be 100kk and 50kk thereafter

at first i got excited seeing souleater frags for so cheap in so long, i made the mistake of buying a over 50 pieces for 200kk a pop... then i came to my senses and realize those frags will be worth 50kk in a week or two so best i sit on my kamas i would advise you all to do the same

UrbanBunny|2014-10-03 14:37:24
It's just like taking crack. It might be enjoyable, but it's not good for you(game). biggrin

whole game needs to be revamped now. sad
+1 made me chuckle, i made a silly analogy to casuals being children and this update being chocolate but i like yours much more

+1 
0 0
Score : 2768
Stormquake|2014-10-03 18:09:43
TommyTrouble|2014-10-03 18:02:54
Either I undercut by 1 kama or I undercut by even more. What would you prefer? Keeping the average price near what things are being sold for at that moment, or driving it lower?

That said, I sell my Relic Frags for a lot less than most people, because when you remember the advent of Token Machine Frags (and the fact that so many people don't care about titles and auras, especially for their starter Relic) as well as the fact that most frags cost more than the finished relic goes for... it's fine to lower the going rate for frags. Frags should cost, in the end, very close to 1/100th of a full relic. not 1.5 to 2x the price.

Lowball by a decent percent, not by 1.

If I see the average price of a mineral is 100, I lowball anywhere from 40-80 depending on what I think the right cost is, but lowballing to 99 is just a dick move.

I am sorry but by killing the economy by what you do is worse off then keeping the price around the same as everyone else.

Sure it can suck have to relist something just so you items appear with the lowest offer but to kill the price of stuff by over half hurts it a lot worse.
0 0

again my apologies to the OP, i did not mean to derail the thread but i cannot stand it when someone has the nerve to make a personal insult to me when i was merely contributing to the discussion

and @chompers

alot of people price cut the prices so low cause well.. someone 1 kama undercutting u is kinda of douchy if i have to relist more than once cause of 1 kama undercuts i'll start undercutting very hard

0 0
Score : 9100
Merriden|2014-10-03 21:29:21

L
O
S
E
R

Meanwhile, trans stones are selling like hotcakes and I can make as many as I want so rich people can buy them.
0 0

Everybody should stop spending all kamas altogether, and then the economy will be saved. That's how economies work, according to Pickles.

0 0
Respond to this thread