FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

good job ankama, you ruined dofus, now it's time to ruin wakfu.

By YoloKHeroSanty September 10, 2014, 23:18:13

PVP related topic.

I , as lvl 122 sacrier, was trying to gain some of these "orbs" of pvp, searching for a target , more or less of my level, then a 126 guy attacks me. both with their pvp mode activated.

but, his pointless 150+ friends join and ruin me.

And more, ankama accepts that a level 165 wins rewards of killing a lvl 115. What is this? In dofus, to win "Honor" you need to be 20 leves above or below , but, here, nope, its 50 levels. Why is this so unfair? Ankama does the patches without even thinking on it? basically only level MAX players will have a chance on PVP! because there is no +50 lvls people to crush them in a turn.

thanks .

PS: I'm not hoping that ankama does something about this.

0 0
Reactions 33
Score : 10497

That was the case for Dofus for like 4 years and then they changed it with headhunter.

This is DAY ONE. Bring it down like five or six notches.

0 0
Score : 115

Yea the 50 level difference gap is too big. Id settle for 25, or like you say 20 levels would be great too. I'd imagine that this should be easy to change, perhaps only changing one value in the code for pvp would fix it. Change +-50 to +- 25 for glory orbs.

I have been looking forward to and waiting for PvP revamp since the game friggin launched. I don't want the pvp to be ruined by people that are 50 levels above people as that gap is too big to over come in a fight. There is no chance a levl 100 will take a 150, or a 50 will take out a 100 and so on.

Who else thinks the level difference to win orbs should be lessened? 50 levels is too much

0 0
Score : 3022

They need to fix this nonsense
there needs to be boundaries on pvp
like 30 level cap of who they attack
its stupid that a level 165 can just run around attacking anyone under lv38
all the high level 120+ players only attack people below level 80
that way they can never lose
the new pvp system rewards all thos who pick on lower level players
my friend lv26 got attacked by a lv150
its so stupid that the opt out system doesnt even work
you can opt out of attacking someone, thats all
but everyone else can attack you anytime

0 0
Score : 37375
Mox-Jackal|2014-09-10 23:44:08
They need to fix this nonsense
there needs to be boundaries on pvp
like 30 level cap of who they attack
its stupid that a level 165 can just run around attacking anyone under lv38
all the high level 120+ players only attack people below level 80
that way they can never lose
the new pvp system rewards all thos who pick on lower level players
my friend lv26 got attacked by a lv150
its so stupid that the opt out system doesnt even work
you can opt out of attacking someone, thats all
but everyone else can attack you anytime
If you opt out they don't benefit from killing you
So your complaints aren't valid since your major problem seems to be people getting "easy wins and points" from it which isn't the case since you don't have pvp turned on.

Its literally the same thing as before this update people pk just to pk get over it
0 0

I take it your a level 150+ who attacks level 20s
only reason youd not understand my view sleep
oh well almost all the people over 100+ attack anyone under their level
and expect them to have fun =p
whatever

0 -2
Mox-Jackal|2014-09-11 00:21:36
whatever
I'm 160 and only attack people in fungopole and up

there are no level 20's to pk

I understand your view but i'm saying that you're wrong when you say they are killing low levels to get points when this is not possible
0 0

eh.. only players over 100+ would support this dumb pvp system
they just need to lock it 30 levels up/down
so people wont pick on people who cant even fight back

0 -3
Score : 8776

Odd, I was attacked earlier today and a friend of the person accidentally joined and then killed themselves, but neither of them got rewards for the win. We were all lvl 159+. Maybe it only works for defenders. Next time let him attack you.

0 0
Score : 2768
MiniMikeh|2014-09-11 00:28:10
Mox-Jackal|2014-09-11 00:21:36
whatever
I'm 160 and only attack people in fungopole and up

there are no level 20's to pk

I understand your view but i'm saying that you're wrong when you say they are killing low levels to get points when this is not possible

Actually there can be level 20's to pk as they can trigger the pvp flag if they damage a nations cp and they cannot attack people because they are unable to activate pvp but get attacked only.

Granted you don't get anything from it. wink 
0 0
Score : 5782

If you want something to complain about. Earlier I got slammed against a Phoenix after a suicide. Not a big deal. Every time I respawned I was killed, and the enemy player gained pvp points or whatever from it, each time. DeDarm did not prevent him from attacking me, or remove any pvp point gains he got.

Very easy way to farm it.

0 0
Score : 3214
MiniMikeh|2014-09-11 00:17:01

Its literally the same thing as before this update people pk just to pk get over it
Agreed
0 0
Score : 5222
Starbux|2014-09-11 00:37:48
MiniMikeh|2014-09-11 00:17:01

Agreed
^

Exactly this. They get as much out of it as before. Nothing. There is no benefit for them doing it other than to grief and it has always been like this.

You'll have to get over it as this is not something new.

- Kat
0 0
Score : 162

Even 30 levels is too big of a gap it needs to be 15-20 or it wont be fair.

0 0
Score : 3202

Given Dofus is still a P2P game I find your notion that it's ruined to be rather amusing.

0 0
Score : 189

Atleast you didn't spend stupid time/kamas making a Earth/Fire Feca ready for the PvP content, just to have lock ruined and my whole char PvE & PvP turn from awesome, to 100% useless.

0 0
Rekurus|2014-09-11 01:09:49
Even 30 levels is too big of a gap it needs to be 15-20 or it wont be fair.
Ways to kill pvp after finally fixing it: this.
1 -1
Score : 5316

I just think they should lock PvP fights to 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc where the last person to join the fight on an advantaged, mismatched side gets kicked.

If person A aggresses person B, then person C joins person A and no one joins person B at the end of the positioning phase person C is kicked from the fight without losing health or merit.

Same goes for bigger fights, and for defenders.
A aggresses B.
C joins A
D joins B
E joins B
F joins B
G joins A
Positioning phase ends.
F gets kicked.

Fights would not be locked in cases where the defender does not have PvP activated, so higher-levels could help defend innocents from griefers.

A 30 level lock would be nice as well, but it seems they already do that with merit. If you aggress a person too low, you don't gain merit if you win.

0 0
Score : 19183

I was pretty surprised that I could even SEE the wings of people whose levels were far below my character. I was expecting there to be some reasonable limit of 20-30 levels between attacker/defender before the gain of Merit and Orbs would be cut off utterly. I'm amazed that someone with a bunch of Merit was able to get a bunch off me, repeatedly, even though I had not won a single PvP match.

I was also expecting to have a little while at a Phoenix to sit, rest, and heal away from Dedarm, and to at least eat bread. Apparently, it isn't so. You can be repeat aggroed if you respawn at a Phoenix. No temporary immunity until you perform an environmental action, no nothing. It's essentially free points for anyone who wants to camp a Phoenix Statue with their friends, and just hit whoever respawns there with their wings up, with 1hp, and with Dedarm.

The system needs some serious changes.

0 0
Score : 638

The limit needs to be around 15-20 level difference

50 levels above or below is an absolute joke, and poses huge problems.

0 0
Respond to this thread