FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Should I come to nox/remi

By Xboxhaloguy August 19, 2014, 07:04:39

Hey guys, Ive been recently deciding whether Its a good idea to join the English servers nox/remmi after they went f2p. How is the economy over there, And is there a big player base? Its hard for me to tell by just running around in the starting areas.

Its hard to decide since I would need to leave all my wealth behind on the other server and start from scratch :unsure: 

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 74

Join Nox of course.

0 0
Score : 7439

Depends on the time you play wakfu. Remi is doing pretty well what comes to player amount nowadays.

0 0
Score : 2388

Join Remi, it has 5x the population of Nox, I also moved to Remi cuz of that.

0 0
Score : 80

Is it really true that remmi has that much more players? o.o If thats the case I guess It would be criminal for me to not go to remmi ohmy 

0 0
Score : 15984

What time zone are you on ? as each server has it peak times and general times. Having people online at the same time as you is far more important then having thousands who play when you are sleeping or at work.

You can only play with 6 people at once really so thats all you need to find.

You can find great guilds and helpful players on both servers.

0 0
Score : 80

the thing is I dont have a sleep schedule, And my sleep times are always random. I could be awake at 2 am or I could be awake at 2 pm and even if I do sleep regularly it tend to go in cycles of sleeping 2 hours later the next day Hehe..

I really care about player base because I want the economy to be filled and I want to find more friends and meet new people.

0 0
Score : 15984

How about this? Why not make an account on both servers and see how it works out for you.

Or if you use voice chat and speak some English you are more than welcome to join me and my friends.

Btw I really like your attitude.

0 0
Score : 78

Same here, I'm new to this game. Can someone tell me the server time for each?
I was playing in Nox for a couple of days, and changed to Remi due to higher population there.
But I found ppl in Remi aren't as active as Nox even though there are more players in the game... I couldn't find ppl for dungeons..no one replies to questions..and harder to sell items cuz things are cheaper in Remi and more competitive...

0 0
Score : 19183
KissNight|2014-08-19 16:41:25
Same here, I'm new to this game. Can someone tell me the server time for each?
I was playing in Nox for a couple of days, and changed to Remi due to higher population there.
But I found ppl in Remi aren't as active as Nox even though there are more players in the game... I couldn't find ppl for dungeons..no one replies to questions..and harder to sell items cuz things are cheaper in Remi and more competitive...
Nox is based off Pacific Standard Time, as it was run by Square-Enix out here in California at release in 2012. It handles much of the North American continent, as well as some folks from around the world who wanted to join an English Speaking Server.

We have an incredible amount of people on the server now, with the shift to opening the game to f2p, as well as attention from Krosmaster tournaments in the U.S., and now Steam Beta Testing is further driving the creation of new accounts, and the return of older players. Recently, a bunch of old friends from Dofus have come over here, and they seem to find it very refreshing compared to Dofus.

Unless the payment issues continue for much longer, I can only see the server growing more, and quite faster than any of us can follow.
0 0
Respond to this thread