FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

MOUNTS LINKED!!!!! are you serious....

By tig-ol-bittie - MEMBER - July 23, 2014, 04:19:44

This is a joke right...... first off werent mounts supposed to have breeding involved......but whatever

nope you make them linked....now.... i didnt know this when purchasing mounts....so i bought all 3 using one accnt to get a deal in orgins....( i have 3 accnts )

SO NOW I AM STUCK WITH 3 MOUNTS OF THE SAME TYPE! untradeable for my other alts.

TY FOR MAKING A CHEST......for other chars same accnt... BUT.what if you play more than one accnt.
Basically wasted 30 bucks in mounts that are going to sit and die.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A BEEF WITH MOUNTS BEING LINKED!!!

1 0
Reactions 20
Score : 1035

That upsets me. If mounts are linked, I can't use them well enough on the same account. My iop shares an account with 4 ranged classes, so for her to miss out on the mount disappoints me. I play four accounts myself, my idea was that I'd be buying 4 mounts and trade them around as I see fit, but if mounts are linked, I won't be able to do that. Ankama, I hope you guys make mounts tradeable. I'd hate to invest on mounts I can't move around to different accounts.

0 0
Score : 966

I find this strange as I was able to put my extra one in my shared account chest.

0 0
Score : 1076

Contact the support?

0 0
Score : 2633

Damn, this blows.

I'm so glad this didn't happen to me, I almost did the same thing. But then I thought, I don't trust Ankama, and I'm not sure if you can trade them.

So I bought enough ogrs/ and gifted them to my other acc's.

0 0
Score : 1561

but they are giftable

0 0
Score : 19183

At least you can gift it when purchasing. That's good enough for me. Though there should be a very vivid warning about it, so people aren't stuck with a bunch of useless Petsmounts.

And no, Breeding was never intended for these Mounts, so it makes at least some sense that they're linked.

0 0
Score : 501

yeah its sad breeding wasnt in the plan, i dont know why either , another market , or profession of a sorts would be good for wakfu.

and luckily my story saved a few ppl i knew ... hahah i was complaining and they almost did it too so good thing

but it would be good to have trading anyways, its no different than pets.

0 0
Score : 18193
BrainIsAjar|2014-07-23 06:31:17
but they are giftable
Are they? When I clicked on it to look at purchasing one, there was no gift option.

I think that linking the mounts and subsequently the gear associated with them, is a bit of a rip. If someone already had the mount on them, but wanted to give it to someone else, they should be able to. If you spend that much freaking real money on something, you should be able to trade it.

Boutique items were supposed to be tradeable. Other than the scroll of absolution, everything else was tradeable.. now mounts aren't?

BS.

I was hoping to be able to buy one via the marketboard since I am considerably poor IRL at the moment... and now I can't.

Maybe that's just me being whiney but I don't give a crap.
0 0
Score : 15984

Now to be fair it is written on every single mount on the shop in-game and on the website.

"Warning, each purchased Petsmount is:

- Compatible with the skins obtained in-game and on the Shop
- Equippable if the character has the « Petsmount Permit » (quest item)
- Not tradable
- Linked to the account"

I do agree it should be tradeable and not linked to any account.

Also can someone please show me how to actually gift items?.

0 0
Score : 9100

They don't mention that the obsidian harness doesn't apply to the free drago. :U

0 0
Score : 693
Asthis|2014-07-23 11:40:08
They don't mention that the obsidian harness doesn't apply to the free drago. :U

Yeah, they do. It's clearly stated in the Obsidian Harness shop page:

"Warning: this harness can only be equipped to the Drago-Steeds."

Free dragos are just dragoturkeys, cash ones are Drago-Steeds which has been mentioned since the Changelog.
0 0
Score : 7066

Yeah and its BS

They need enable trading on those.

-_________-

LIKE WHAT IF I switch from air osa to fire osa [single target v. aoe] or respec?

Oh right then I'm screwed and that's exactly what ankama wants me to be. Its that unethical B.S. -again-

I bet they expect us to buy all of the mounts for reach account we own,

0 0
Score : 8511
BrainIsAjar|2014-07-23 06:31:17
but they are giftable

One easy solution, then again I prefer they be tradable. Id just rather get them by kamas.
Now I have to find somebody who will gift it to me for kamas.

What they were trying to prevent still isn't exactly addressed lmao.
0 0
Score : 1757
tig-ol-bittie|2014-07-23 04:19:44
SO NOW I AM STUCK WITH 3 MOUNTS OF THE SAME TYPE! untradeable for my other alts.
This is too bad, so sad.

You should have realized that the questline could have been used for infinitely dupe dragoturkeys and sell them to everybody at level 50 for a major profit in those who may need 2 or 3 dragoturkeys depending on their various strategies.

You have to stop complaining with the eyes of a costumer and start thinking how your error was actually a benefit (Not in money) for the company. Somehow I feel like Ankama is finally getting it together and starting to run once again a pretty substantial and stabilized game (Not with the support, obviously), but again, some things are far too obvious to complain to them about it.

It's like buying an item that you know it can't be traded but yet you buy it and want to sell it. Then, you complain on the forums about it. Cheap move.
0 0
Score : 5222
aquabeauty|2014-07-23 12:05:18
Yeah and its BS

-_________-

LIKE WHAT IF I switch from air osa to fire osa [single target v. aoe] or respec?

Oh right then I'm screwed and that's exactly what ankama wants me to be. Its that unethical B.S. -again-

Except in this case, baring it's on the same account, Drago's can be placed in the Account Chest and exchanged between your five characters. So as long as 4 of your characters get one of each of the mounts, you can have one of each easily and any of your characters will be able to use them.

- Kat
0 0
Score : 4815

Dunno bout you but I've been reading that they aren't tradeable for a few days now, do some research before you spend?

0 0
Score : 7066
kurokat|2014-07-23 14:08:58
Yeah and its BS

-_________-

Except in this case, baring it's on the same account, Drago's can be placed in the Account Chest and exchanged between your five characters. So as long as 4 of your characters get one of each of the mounts, you can have one of each easily and any of your characters will be able to use them.

- Kat
I meant accounts, not classes on the same account. :/ so that account chest would not work.
0 0
Score : 356

just go long range then for your osa xD It affects all long range attacks.

0 0
Score : 17
Yeah and its BS

-_________-

We were wondering the same on the French side and we asked them to add a system that would allow you to exchange your dragoturkey/steed against another one. Azael told us they had already thought about his and they were actually working on it wink 
0 0
Respond to this thread