FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 110

Sex and Appearance Change Potion

By Irarael July 01, 2014, 00:12:11
Sex and Appearance Change Potion
Where can I find it, since it seems to be in the game already?
Reactions 11
Score : 22361
on wakfu asia i think
Score : 33595
What's hilarious is the fact that they have the ability to do this but refuse to put it in our boutique even though weve been asking for years
Score : 22361
well wakfu asia is a different client, so... they may not have included it in our codebase. the function rather than the item.
Score : 9072
Well they better do it now.
Score : 6679
Female Foggers should be available too.

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 1232
I can't even recall if they put it back, since the potion used to be bugged. rolleyes Yes, the one thing that really set the server apart functionality-wise, and they screw it up.
Score : 5101
MiniMikeh|2014-07-01 00:48:23
What's hilarious is the fact that they have the ability to do this but refuse to put it in our boutique even though weve been asking for years
While an item for it may be in the database, it may not actually work. So they might not have the ability, but just a place holder item that you're seeing.

- Kat
Score : 110
Trust me, if their database wasn't designed by a 10 year old, it should be easy enough to implement, it's just a matter of letting us back to character creation with race locked...
Score : 33595
Irarael|2014-07-01 14:44:07
Trust me, if their database wasn't designed by a 10 year old, it should be easy enough to implement, it's just a matter of letting us back to character creation with race locked...
Literally this.
Score : 1880
All I read was Sex. *Leaves the room*.
Score : 858
FurmentalAlchemy|2014-07-01 05:52:24
I can't even recall if they put it back, since the potion used to be bugged. rolleyes Yes, the one thing that really set the server apart functionality-wise, and they screw it up.

Bugs? What? Where? You must be playing Wakfu and not Bugfu like the rest of us...
Respond to this thread