FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Levelling too easy?

By HateSpawn - MEMBER - June 18, 2014, 01:05:47
Hey, so. I haven't really been putting in 100% effort and I'm alreay 50 mil into 148. Either the mobs here aren't very stress intensive, or all the buffs made the grind super easy. I use /suicide to get around in Srambad because my pheonix is positioned in the center of all the skull bats, and I can solo most mobs with de darm on.

did ankama help the players out for once?
Reactions 11
I think you're just desensitized to non-grinding elements. Everything else is so bad and so grindy, that something moderately normal seems too good to be true.
WwhitekrowW|2014-06-18 01:28:21I think you're just desensitized to non-grinding elements. Everything else is so bad and so grindy, that something moderately normal seems too good to be true.
+1
Don't worry, you'll spend 1000s of hours grinding the new gear you need to stay on top. It'll make up for the easy levels.

wtb less grindy game.
Leveling is easy compared to getting gear. Just ask everyone who gets the gear they want like 30-50 levels later.
Just hit 149 and I'm going to nap for a few hours. When I'm back its off to 150.
Madd1|2014-06-18 02:55:58wtb less grindy game.
wts quake II, where do we meet?

In about 24 hours time I hit 150.
Screw levels... did you drop any earth/fire gear between 145 and 150??
I've only seen enutrof to drop epaulettes from pouch. I've only dropped bones and one key lol.
lvl 147 and half atm.
Also I think lvlin is fine right now. You should atleast get 1 lvl per one day session (2 - 3 hours). If you have the patience to grind all day to get to lvl 150 then why not. You'd get there eventually. Also there's only lvl 140+ ppl at srambad anyways.
HateSpawn|2014-06-18 12:42:37

In about 24 hours time I hit 150.
i just tried to push close button on 'winners' window /@_@\
twice.
Drop rate is bugged right now so seeing anything drop will be a freaking miracle.
Respond to this thread