FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 3622

How much would GM epps go for?

By Kouromaro June 02, 2014, 09:31:29
So I know how much kama to pile up.

Since I am introvert. Please don't feel like you have to tell me to how finding a party is easy. It is hard coded in my gene how many new people I could connect with every week (not many).

Though if someone thinks they can use a water-fire enu on Nox I am all in.
Reactions 6
Score : 1355
Hmm, you should ask in the trade section as it depends on your server, but in Remington I saw one sold for 10mk.
Score : 7350
7 million last time I saw
Score : 631
GM Epps on Nox are between 20-30mk due to the fact that they're a lot better than woboots with their block and res.

Not to mention after the stat update, a pair of harry boots in conjunction with GM epps are a lot better than solomonk and woboots.
Score : 13784
Jarshy|2014-06-02 20:59:52
GM Epps on Nox are between 20-30mk due to the fact that they're a lot better than woboots with their block and res.

Not to mention after the stat update, a pair of harry boots in conjunction with GM epps are a lot better than solomonk and woboots.

Ridiculous.

Torm Helm, DV eps, and Woboots.
Score : 1281
I'd take wa crown + dv epps over solomonk and gm epps anyday
Score : 176
Harry boots + GM epps + tormented helm. Just because it is most real and fastest combination to collect on non-crowded servers.

Lets be realists guys - DV epps takes months to collect just because hm spore dungeon is overpowered crap without desirable (except epps and sprecious) reward.
Respond to this thread