FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Jade Dynasty Costume Spotlight! (New APAC costume)

By Mikefield - MEMBER (+) - May 14, 2014, 13:14:28
Jade Dynasty Costume Spotlight: Click here

Feel free to check my previous video with Garnet Dynasty and Water festival costumes here:
Click here

Enjoy! smile 
Reactions 26
And when are we getting these other dynast costumes, ankama? <_< 
Sentrayak|2014-05-14 14:09:48And when are we getting these other dynast costumes, ankama? <_<
For acceptable prices <_< 
lmao. so much bitterness when it comes to the possibility of introducing costumes to this community. I can't blame the previous reply tho. I kind of feel the same way. happy 
I hope we don't get "Spend your weekly grocery budget on Ogrines and get this free costume!" offers ever again.
TommyTrouble|2014-05-14 20:40:11I hope we don't get "Spend your weekly grocery budget on Ogrines and get this free costume!" offers ever again.
Aaaa, the idea of it alone is already making my tummy churn ;_;
He forgot to mention how to obtain this costume on Wakfu APAC. Just spend a total of 8000 Ogrines within a single day in the promotion's period and that's it. Every 8k OGR spent gives a code for one costume. Doesn't seem too unreasonable, and given how people are bound to have some Ogrines from the past promotion, it wouldn't be too hard to achieve.

EDIT: Yes... I'm going to be a bit mean. Maybe Wakfu in other regions could learn a thing or two about the promos in APAC. happy 
Oops, I indeed forgot to mention that. The issue is that there isn't much we can spend this much money on though since a single month of subscription is 2,2k OGR. Since I'm not sure what I will be doing in 2 months it's a bit risky to sub for this long. Silver Dynast is coming next and Lotus after that. Did INT servers have access to Silver costume by the way?
Celay01|2014-05-14 14:38:09
Sentrayak|2014-05-14 14:09:48And when are we getting these other dynast costumes, ankama? <_<
For acceptable prices <_<
I don't think Ankama likes this community.sad

-waterRizarealmfire 
Are you kidding me... Fucking hell just release everything for everyone stop picking favorites with the communities!
They pick the Asian over everyone right now even the French! urgh.
CreeperMeeper|2014-05-16 20:37:20Are you kidding me... Fucking hell just release everything for everyone stop picking favorites with the communities!

*Glomps a Shinny* I agree!!

Lets clone all APAC mods... One for each server :3
This is the costume I'm waiting for on Nox... don't leave me hanging Ankama.

Gynrei|2014-05-16 20:45:35This is the costume I'm waiting for on Nox... don't leave me hanging Ankama.

Stap plugging that QAQ

My Feca cries for wants it.
Ichiechiechie|2014-05-16 20:46:42
Gynrei|2014-05-16 20:45:35This is the costume I'm waiting for on Nox... don't leave me hanging Ankama.

Stap plugging that QAQ

My Feca cries for wants it.
Dynasts are so cool and expensive...

This one, so much yesss.
is it to much to want nice things ;o;

CreeperMeeper|2014-05-16 20:37:20Are you kidding me... Fucking hell just release everything for everyone stop picking favorites with the communities!
To be fair wapac is F2P and they need to make a profit somehow. Thats the trade off you get for playing a P2P server, no new cool stuff often.
JbcX|2014-05-17 01:28:48
To be fair wapac is F2P and they need to make a profit somehow. Thats the trade off you get for playing a P2P server, no new cool stuff often.
It's funny too because WAPAC, the F2P server, isn't making as much as a cash grab as here. the P2P one. If i remember correctly it was available for like $5 free with Ogrines. Not $60. :b

Which is smarter because that means more sales and more profits.

I think it's just our place being silly. Maybe they're trying to tell us to move to WAPAC i don't know. They should get some advice from the staff of WAPAC,
Respond to this thread