Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

omfg guys how do we kill amybia ????

By Kyu79 - MEMBER - May 03, 2014, 10:13:53
Reactions 23
Score : 2049
Matty-Ragez|2016-01-09 01:14:34
Falcis|2016-01-09 00:41:23
I just did it solo!!!!! It's my first time here and I'm so lucky! Sacro 123 fire/earth but the most important one was LIGHT SPEED.
Might want to look at the dates of the posts before and check what has changed since then
Necromancers are the funniest people all over the forums. Sometimes they bring back really funny threads. Not this time tho.
0 0
Score : 3

I'm having trouble with the Amybia, even though i took care of ALL the other enemies, i, for some random reason, could not even target it for an attack, is this some glitch? Am i doomed to never complete the quest??

0 0
Score : 16595
Hmpho|2016-02-02 19:00:28
I'm having trouble with the Amybia, even though i took care of ALL the other enemies, i, for some random reason, could not even target it for an attack, is this some glitch? Am i doomed to never complete the quest??

I made it on my own with the Astrub Knight (available for everyone) covering half of the terrain, and me covering the other half. Just focus on the spawned tentacles, and ignore the main enemy. You need high mobility and/or range for that fight. Speed is the key.
0 0
Score : 24965

Its actually easier to solo it, just run to top right corner asap like some people suggested. Those tentacles have limited range of attack too. Its doable on any class, even without heal.

0 0