FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I played back in beta, and I am having an issue.

By krodankradaeron April 06, 2014, 05:10:03

Back in the beta I remember that when you level up you would get 10 points, 5 for ability points, and 5 for specialty points, so here is why I am confused:

Why is it that I only get ability points, and can only level HP, initiative, strength, charm, and the other two element stats, but no lock dodge, movement speed, etc, and additionally, I do not get specialty points... I cannot level my dial up at all. I figured that it may make me wait until level 10 to do anything with my skills or something now, but I am now level 14 or so, and still nothing...

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4392

ah, seems like you are playing the tutorial mode. You are probably an incarnate. I don't believe they have the option to put points into those other stats. After the tutorial you will be asked to reincarnate into a class of your choice and you'll... wait wait, you already have characters other than that incarnate?

hrm... I'm at a loss here, as I thought you were bringing up your level one character. Your xelor cannot add points to your skills and statistics other than the ones he is allowed? This is a pretty odd situation.... you don't even get specialty points? very, very odd...

1 0
Score : 237

Yeah, it made me think it was not normal, is it a glitch? the only statistics I can allocate into are the ones the incarnate got to choose.

0 0
Score : 4392

... might be a glitch... I know I had issues with my incarnate to class incarnation character too when it first came out. I don't remember what problems I had, all I do remember doing is deleting the character and then remaking it again without doing the incarnate tutorial.

It'd be pretty bad to have to delete your character after working up to the point you are now, however it is pretyt early so it wouldnt take too long to catch back up again...however, you shouldn't jump the gun so soon since it could be fixable without having to resort to starting a new toon.

0 0
Score : 3982

Never heard of the issue, If I were you id try to delete character preferences to see if its client side or not.

0 0
Score : 3439

Have you used your level 10 respec yet? I think that might fix it.

0 0
Score : 9327

Relog.

This issue is an old one, just relog to fix it.

0 0
Respond to this thread