A new enemy guild

By malcomb81 - MEMBER - March 31, 2014, 04:05:48
Reactions 22
Score : 452
HateSpawn|2014-03-31 14:32:10
River-Song|2014-03-31 14:24:52
EskimoF|2014-03-31 08:57:57
khackt|2014-03-31 05:43:04
i honestly dont understand why fifth either.
maybe im lacking some historical knowledges about this aspect?
Back in the day, Market boards were limited to that nation only
look at his join date

look at yours

???
1) join date is the date of the first forum post of the account iirc

2) the reason for 5th bond is the Tsu dungeon.

It was the place for XP back in the day until Boowolves, which is certaintly saying something. This means it was most efficient to find a place thats.
-easy to access
-close to tsu (Bonta)
-immediate (new characters would go bonta and just sprint to tsu)
-remain linked to Arms way market for tsu keys

arms way is immediately close to tsu dungeon but 5th is painfully close to the nation's HQ. So you could HB there, and people could go to arms market for keys.

thats my understanding of it.
I totally forgot about Tsu, whenever I think of grinding back then all that comes to mind is Wild Gobs, totally forgot other places for exp existed.

That explanation seems a lot more viable than mine. happy 
0 0
Score : 17656
Tavish-DeGroot|2014-03-31 17:50:57

It was the place for XP back in the day until Boowolves, which is certaintly saying something. This means it was most efficient to find a place thats.
-easy to access
-close to tsu (Bonta)

arms way is immediately close to tsu dungeon but 5th is painfully close to the nation's HQ. So you could HB there, and people could go to arms market for keys.

5th was the central hub even in Closed Beta, which was before Mushd/Tsu Dungeon was broken XP-wise. Of course, if Tsu was in another nation, we'd most likely migrate there.
Are you trying to imply that Tsu dungeon wasn't always laughably broken

-EDIT-
@Eskimo,

at the start of you know my whole time playing this game Tsu dungeon was the XP place until Boowolves.

fastforward to release, Boowolves weren't an option and wild gobs still sucked hilariously--

so Tsu dungeon for a month and then boowolves were released but they sucked for XP but coincidentally wild gobs didn't anymore because ankama made them really good XP and made tsu mobs really bad XP (lowered the benefit and increased HP)

so thats when the wild gobs grind started.
0 0
Score : 3440
HateSpawn|2014-04-01 15:07:57
Tavish-DeGroot|2014-03-31 17:50:57

-easy to access
-close to tsu (Bonta)

5th was the central hub even in Closed Beta, which was before Mushd/Tsu Dungeon was broken XP-wise. Of course, if Tsu was in another nation, we'd most likely migrate there.
Are you trying to imply that Tsu dungeon wasn't always laughably broken

It was during Open Beta and onward but not Closed Beta. Or, at the very least, it was not THE place to level in Closed Beta. Maya Bay held that title, and probably Snoofles before that.

If you search "Moskitos" you'll see that all of the posts saying how OP their XP is start in January 2012, when Open Beta started.
0 0
Respond to this thread