FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A new enemy guild

By malcomb81 - MEMBER - March 31, 2014, 04:05:48

Hey players. I just started playing again after a year layoff and boom!!!! no players, all contacts gone, everyone off of both accounts I knew no longer plays. I dont know WHAT happend with Wakfu...veteran players are now level 50 and never knew they could make bread.....So, what I intend on doing is one, apologizing in advance for upsetting any players, and two, create a guild that no one is going to like. My guild will be bringing drama and sturing up other guilds. Purpose is only to kickstart some fire within PVP and just put flair back into the game. Neither me or anyone of my guild is to be taken to heart with what we do. Just remember...its a game and a real good one so lets all keep playing and keep recruiting. enjoy your day players...see you there.

0 -2
Reactions 22
Score : 12139

if there is no heart in it why should we even care. One must have passion one must be give themselves fully to a role. Do not plan the plan if you cant follow through.

With that said what server?

1 0
Score : 7381

0 0
Score : 9082

Just go into 5th and cause some trouble, that'll bring tons of drama.

0 0
Asthis|2014-03-31 04:40:01
do people even still go there?
0 0
Score : 17865
Nox16|2014-03-31 04:46:02
See for yourself?
0 0
SSBKewkky|2014-03-31 04:52:41
See for yourself?
I really dont want to go there... there is no reason to? i mean outposts are better in every single way now that markets are global and im not forced to shop there. Also alot of people congregate near the almanax temple so ive assumed thats where the unruly masses have went from 5th since its a very visited area. I digress but my point is why would you go to 5th anymore?
0 0
Score : 3403
Nox16|2014-03-31 05:00:13
SSBKewkky|2014-03-31 04:52:41
See for yourself?
I really dont want to go there... there is no reason to? i mean outposts are better in every single way now that markets are global and im not forced to shop there. Also alot of people congregate near the almanax temple so ive assumed thats where the unruly masses have went from 5th since its a very visited area. I digress but my point is why would you go to 5th anymore?
the tradition!
1 0
Score : 9082

It's the grounds for pkers and attention whores, of course people still go there. tongue 

1 0

i honestly dont understand why fifth either.
before, i thought that kelba market should be the one, but there were taxes involved, then its asstrub ghetto market and still the main place is fifth.
maybe im lacking some historical knowledges about this aspect?

0 0
Score : 452
khackt|2014-03-31 05:43:04
before, i thought that kelba market should be the one, but there were taxes involved, then its asstrub ghetto market and still the main place is fifth.
Back in the day, Market boards were limited to that nation only, so if you put your Piwi boots on 5th market, it'd only show in Bonta's markets, where as if you put it in any of Brak's boards, it'd only show on brak boards.

5th bond usually became the big spot to go to check out havenbags and markets because on most servers Bonta was usually the largest. (I'd assume because of the high amount of players from Dofus)

I think now it's still where people go to use trade chat and hang out, since it was always the spot where everyone would be, you know?

I predict in a year or so either small groups will make their own spots or the whole trend of where to go will just purely be Alma temple.
0 0
Score : 2459
So, what I intend on doing is one, apologizing in advance for upsetting any players, and two, create a guild that no one is going to like. My guild will be bringing drama and sturing up other guilds.

The above description seems contrary to the in-game rules (something called Anti-Game, I believe). I don't know what your guild's description will look like in practice of course. PvP, aggression and roleplay are all part of the game after all, but make sure not to cross the line, as these rules haven't been implemented for no reason.

I nonetheless wish you good luck with your new guild~

-Xx Rayne
0 0
Score : 636

We have enough problems coming from the game creators, we don't need a bunch of griefers mucking up the game even further.

Plus, the only way this'll work is if you recruit the strongest players in the game. Otherwise, your guild can be beaten by someone better.

0 0
Score : 483
Heartbank|2014-03-31 10:02:00
We have enough problems coming from the game creators, we don't need a bunch of griefers mucking up the game even further.

Plus, the only way this'll work is if you recruit the strongest players in the game. Otherwise, your guild can be beaten by someone better.
What he said. We have enough grief dealing with the many bugs and unruely game developers so we really dont need more problems. Your proposal has as much chance of pushing people away from the game as making them want to play it more.

~Jazza
0 0
Score : 117
EskimoF|2014-03-31 08:57:57
Back in the day, Market boards were limited to that nation only
look at his join date

look at yours

???
0 0
Score : 17655
River-Song|2014-03-31 14:24:52
Back in the day, Market boards were limited to that nation only
look at his join date

look at yours

???
1) join date is the date of the first forum post of the account iirc

2) the reason for 5th bond is the Tsu dungeon.

It was the place for XP back in the day until Boowolves, which is certaintly saying something. This means it was most efficient to find a place thats.
-easy to access
-close to tsu (Bonta)
-immediate (new characters would go bonta and just sprint to tsu)
-remain linked to Arms way market for tsu keys

arms way is immediately close to tsu dungeon but 5th is painfully close to the nation's HQ. So you could HB there, and people could go to arms market for keys.

thats my understanding of it.
0 0
Back in the day, Market boards were limited to that nation only, so if you put your Piwi boots on 5th market, it'd only show in Bonta's markets, where as if you put it in any of Brak's boards, it'd only show on brak boards.
thanks for reminding me that, but
1. there are other nations and other bridges around bonta, so why fifth? (will have to trust the tsu version, since none other present)
2. kelba was the only 'international' market back then(didnt have zaap for a long time tho, yeah)

on the other hand: nation fees which build up the wealth, yeah.
actually now, after the markets became connected i see more people at scara pass (just because reaching market board in one click from the zaap is lovely), fifth is more and more deserted, everyone tends to shout and do their deals at almanax, so probably things are already changing.
0 0
Score : 3440
HateSpawn|2014-03-31 14:32:10
1) join date is the date of the first forum post of the account iirc

2) the reason for 5th bond is the Tsu dungeon.

It was the place for XP back in the day until Boowolves, which is certaintly saying something. This means it was most efficient to find a place thats.
-easy to access
-close to tsu (Bonta)
-immediate (new characters would go bonta and just sprint to tsu)
-remain linked to Arms way market for tsu keys

arms way is immediately close to tsu dungeon but 5th is painfully close to the nation's HQ. So you could HB there, and people could go to arms market for keys.

thats my understanding of it.

5th was the central hub even in Closed Beta, which was before Mushd/Tsu Dungeon was broken XP-wise. Of course, if Tsu was in another nation, we'd most likely migrate there.
0 0
Score : 3655
malcomb81|2014-03-31 04:05:48
veteran players are now level 50 and never knew they could make bread.....

create a guild that no one is going to like. My guild will be bringing drama and sturing up other guilds.
Ok sure...
0 0
Score : -10
malcomb81|2014-03-31 04:05:48
Hey players. I just started playing again after a year layoff and boom!!!! no players, all contacts gone, everyone off of both accounts I knew no longer plays. I dont know WHAT happend with Wakfu...veteran players are now level 50 and never knew they could make bread.....So, what I intend on doing is one, apologizing in advance for upsetting any players, and two, create a guild that no one is going to like. My guild will be bringing drama and sturing up other guilds. Purpose is only to kickstart some fire within PVP and just put flair back into the game. Neither me or anyone of my guild is to be taken to heart with what we do. Just remember...its a game and a real good one so lets all keep playing and keep recruiting. enjoy your day players...see you there.
You don't see anyone over level 50 because you're probably in a nation. 99.9% of the player population spends the entirety of their time on islands.
0 0
Respond to this thread