FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osa Dragon weapon animations..

By Pandinade - MEMBER - March 14, 2014, 00:33:48

The fact that the dragon has no animation for weapon attacks really bugs me :/ All he does is stare at his enemies and cause them damage. Even if it was just the same one animation for all weapons, I'd really like an animation on my weapon attacks.. even if it was just the dragon's clapping animation xD

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 19189

Dragons are so powerful that the mere idea of a weapon is enough for them to cause damage. This is what you're witnessing: the thought process of a Dragon, thinking about it's weapon stash in battle.

5 0
Score : 6391
TommyTrouble|2014-03-14 01:41:08
Dragons are so powerful that the mere idea of a weapon is enough for them to cause damage. This is what you're witnessing: the thought process of a Dragon, thinking about it's weapon stash in battle.
This. Made. My. Day. LOLOLMAO
0 0
Score : 1090
TommyTrouble|2014-03-14 01:41:08

I have to agree with Tommy on this one.
0 0
Score : 12142

im still pondering why male xelors have no frown emoticon... *sorta related to this*

0 0
Score : 2848
Nox16|2014-03-14 15:01:51
im still pondering why male xelors have no frown emoticon... *sorta related to this*
NO, bad Nox *sprays with cold water* xelors are not like dragons >: (
0 0
Score : 19189

Xelors don't frown because "Time Flies" and flying is always fun!

0 0
Score : 36880
Nox16|2014-03-14 15:01:51
because they literally don't possess the ability to be sad ever

(on the subject of xelors am I the only one creeped out by the laugh)

also dragon osa stun animation is hilarious
0 0
Score : 26

*clasps head* OMG IM SHOCKINGLY STUNNED HOW DARE YOU WEAR THAT GLOVE WITH THAT SWORD

0 0
Respond to this thread