By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How Do I Level Up Support Abilities

By March 08, 2014, 01:42:21

Hello everyone,

I never post on forums, the answer is usually already on the internet...

I want to level up my support abilities and all I can seem to do is level up my basic stats.

What up? How do I level up my support abilities?

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 35614

Each level up you will get 5 points to use towards your support abilities

the passives take 5 points per 1 level and the actives take 5 points for a few levels and then 10 points and then 15 points

The issue you are probably running into is you got an active to a point where it requires more than 5 to get a level up.

Just level up again to get another 5 points until you are able to level the support ability again

I hope this helps

0 0
Score : 17751

Open your Character Stats window, and click on the bottom right button.

Next, press the + or - buttons to increase or decrease your support abilities' levels, then hit the checkmark that appears when you've finished. Remember that you can only remove levels if you've just added them! If you hit the check mark, you can't remove them anymore unless you're in the respec map (either complete a long and boring quest, or buy one in the Ogrine shop).

1 0
Score : 48

Thank you for your answers!

It just logged in to try out your suggestions and had no problem! The problem I was having was that the screen to distribute points to my support abilities was not appearing at all. I was starting to get frustrated.

Yay

0 0
Score : 2025

Something I think a lot of people forget. Not all of your support abilities are unlocked at level 1.

0 0
Score : 44

I have a problem, when I open the character stats window, there is only "display abilities" at the bottom, no "distribute points"
clicking on that button does not let me up the support skills' level, either

0 0
Score : 629

Hey Blaster,

The pictures above are out of date.

You'll want to click on the display abilities. Then, you'll see two tabs on the left border of the point allocation dialog box. Clicking on the second tab will allow you to allot points to your support skills.

0 0
Score : 1954

In your abilities window, you need to click on the little happy Iop face!

0 0
Score : 5493
Zygarde|2014-10-05 03:51:35
In your abilities window, you need to click on the little happy Iop face!

That Iop head should reflect the actual class you're playing. Hopefully soon!
0 0
Score : 827

Yea a lot of new people miss that tab, I did because other menus were blocking it so i really didn't even see it until a guildmate told me how to do it.

0 0
Score : 2

Thanks, i needed this.

0 0
Score : 1775

Yeah, as I've said repeatedly those tabs are easy to miss when they're colored like that. Went twenty levels or so before I ever used any support points.

0 0
Score : 2

Yup just had this exact problem, never saw that other button. oh well at lv 24 I have 115 points to spend biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread