FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Now I am seriously mad, my pet is nerfed!!

By Karakedi - MEMBER - March 05, 2014, 17:42:54

Ankama are you seriously this retarted or what?

I just lost 30% of CMC Damage on my pet!! Those changes you have mentioned are already implemented on lvl 50 pets, and I am not even on Beta server.

You just nerfed me with 30% CMC Damage!! I am seriously pissed off right now, once again you prove to be the worst gaming company ever. I have no words for your treason. Go play a summoner class once, and see for yourself what a pain it is to get decent cmc damage. I am a summoner Osa, I need as much cmc dmg as I can get, otherwise my summon will do crap damage and I am not even exaggerating. We have no set's already with 100+ cmc damage, now you nerfed Wodent too.

Nerf is the only thing that you are good at, all your developers should get fired, none of them deserve any penny from us. You have no respect towards your customers what so ever. You never listen to our feedback, instead you ruin things.

The incompetence of this company is beyond comprehensive to say the least. I am sick and tired of you Ankama I seriously am.
3 -1
Reactions 19
Score : 557

I'm no summoner, but that's one stupid nerf, nerfing pets at all is unneeded, particularly sub or boutique pets that people paid for.

0 0
Score : 9251

I understand the nerf is stupid but no need to get mad, it's just a waste of your energy wink
I also don't get it. What are we suppose to do with 80HP at lvl 130+? Lol.

0 -2
Score : 12171

i was n beta and they basically nerfed everything but tofus *glad thats the damage pet i use heuehueheu* i think this is really sucky cause like its totally uncalled for. also the tamed abomination lost some cmc as well from my observations, heal cat is at lower heal % quaquack lost 10 hp and a pp... i would really like it if ankama gave an explanation about these nerfs when they seem so random in reason.

0 0
Score : 1271

I thought they wouldn't even dare to nerf items people have paid money for, which is why the Makabra were considered OP for a while. Now they're far from the best option, but a few of them still hold their value. That's beyond the point though.

This change is stupid and needless, it's not like the bonus was considerable before and people, while annoyed by the time it took to raise a pet, would surely have preferred to keep that and just make leveling easier in general or have pets extend their levels beyond 50. If there was, say, a wide selection of CMC pets, then this may be okay. Or Lock pets, or Resist pets and so and so... but it's not the case. Just two CMC pets, just one lock pet, and three/four general damage pets (From which only the Tofu gets general damage alone, and I wonder why it didn't get nerfed mellow) I do think removing all the CMC damage from the Wodent was a mistake though, or Ankama is truly led by Iops and dead Bow Meows. I brought this to Sabi's attention, but either she was busy with something else, or pretending to be busy, I don't know.

0 0
Score : 2612

If you're on a Live server, that pet shouldn't be nerfed as of yet. I think it may be a bug.

But I do agree, pets should not be nerfed.

0 0
Score : 1199

I have always just read and not responded to any of these threads, because I have tried to keep my faith in them and think they just try their best and do what they think is the best....... Welll, now ready for a rant? :3

Yes, Roku, what are we going to do with 30% dmg for our already underpowered summons depending on their level... Unless your plans ankama is to buff the summons which I see is highly unlikely. Any class that would use the wodent as a pet could be called underpowered aka summoners. I play a summoner osa and yes, I am pro at soloing and the class is fun to play, but that's the only thing I'm good for. You really want everyone to be that boring air-dragon that just does bwork trump - whip x2 - scaraleaf wing every single turn? Because 90% of the osas I see are that. sleep

But come on, seriously? Who the heck asked for any these pet nerfs? Why are you displeasing your customers? Do you want everyone to eventually leave?

Sabi, you better get some answers from the devs on this thing. It´s nothing big or anything... just why? And please don't link me that Q&A Dev Question Bucket, I know it's going to take atleast few months before an answer comes.

PS. Anyone with beta that can link the rest of the pets? ohmy Even though I'm afraid of what I might see..

EDIT: So tofus stay the same, eh? wtf You really love those generic dmg dealer classes ankama. Too in love to ever even nerf them.

0 0

OP, did you try relogging? Now that I remember, I remember losing my damage bonus from my Clawbot once but it was a display bug, and relogging fixed it. It's also level 50.

0 0
Score : 9251
FurmentalAlchemy|2014-03-05 18:03:15
OP, did you try relogging? Now that I remember, I remember losing my damage bonus from my Clawbot once but it was a display bug, and relogging fixed it. It's also level 50.
I guess OP made this screenshot on the beta server, where they are already nefed.
0 0
Score : 8942

I assume tofu hasn't been nerfed because it's an expensive boutique item and they want us to spend even more money.
But generally about this "rebalancing", let's stick together, collect our feedback and not let Ankama implement the stupid ever pet change on the real server.

0 0
Score : 2243
Rokugatsu|2014-03-05 18:08:06
I guess OP made this screenshot on the beta server, where they are already nefed.

I made the screenshot on Live server not on Beta server, I explained this already please read more carefully.

@Furmental
Yes relogging seems to solve the problem for now. I have my 30% cmc damage back now. However it was not a visual bug or whatever because my stats had 30% less cmc damage as well. I attacked a mob in order to check it, my summon did a lot less damage.

But I am still upset about the changes on this pet. Tamed Abomination gives too little cmc damage to make up for it.

I am really disappointed in Ankama once again.

Sentrayak|2014-03-05 18:03:03
I have always just read and not responded to any of these threads, because I have tried to keep my faith in them and think they just try their best and do what they think is the best....... Welll, now ready for a rant? :3

Yes, Roku, what are we going to do with 30% dmg for our already underpowered summons depending on their level... Unless your plans ankama is to buff the summons which I see is highly unlikely. Any class that would use the wodent as a pet could be called underpowered aka summoners. I play a summoner osa and yes, I am pro at soloing and the class is fun to play, but that's the only thing I'm good for. You really want everyone to be that boring air-dragon that just does bwork trump - whip x2 - scaraleaf wing every single turn? Because 90% of the osas I see are that. sleep

But come on, seriously? Who the heck asked for any these pet nerfs? Why are you displeasing your customers? Do you want everyone to eventually leave?

Sabi, you better get some answers from the devs on this thing. It´s nothing big or anything... just why? And please don't link me that Q&A Dev Question Bucket, I know it's going to take atleast few months before an answer comes.

PS. Anyone with beta that can link the rest of the pets? ohmy Even though I'm afraid of what I might see..

EDIT: So tofus stay the same, eh? wtf You really love those generic dmg dealer classes ankama. Too in love to ever even nerf them.

This 100% this!!

=== Wodent needs a buff no nerf ===

PS: Ankama loves to see summoner classes suffer. It is obvious now, every single update summoner classes are the ones that always get the big nerf!! Well it is called Ankama logic for nothing. No logic at all...

PS: My boyfriend just checked on Beta server, a lvl 50 Wodent seems to get 6% buff instead of nerfs, so the final stats on Wodent will be: 60HP, 36 CMC. I don't want to be excited too soon, but if this will really get through than I will be very happy and make an apologise thread about this subject. 
0 -1

Doesn't change the fact the Tamed Abomination is getting nerfed, along with every other pet <_< While the specific reason why you got upset may be fixed, the general problem remains and we haven't gotten any official reply.

1 0
Score : 1199
Karakedi|2014-03-05 18:10:52
Rokugatsu|2014-03-05 18:08:06

I made the screenshot on Live server not on Beta server, I explained this already please read more carefully.

@Furmental
Yes relogging seems to solve the problem for now. I have my 30% cmc damage back now. However it was not a visual bug or whatever because my stats had 30% less cmc damage as well. I attacked a mob in order to check it, my summon did a lot less damage.

But I am still upset about the changes on this pet. Tamed Abomination gives too little cmc damage to make up for it.

I am really disappointed in Ankama once again.

Sentrayak|2014-03-05 18:03:03

This 100% this!!

=== Wodent needs a buff no nerf ===

PS: Ankama loves to see summoner classes suffer. It is obvious now, every single update summoner classes are the ones that always get the big nerf!! Well it is called Ankama logic for nothing. No logic at all...

PS: My boyfriend just checked on Beta server, a lvl 50 Wodent seems to get 6% buff instead of nerfs, so the final stats on Wodent will be: 60HP, 36 CMC. I don't want to be excited too soon, but if this will really get through than I will be very happy and make an apologise thread about this subject.
Lol? Soooo are the pets getting nerfed or buffed? xD I really hope they keep the buff on wodents, us summoners need that badly. Part of the faith in ankama restored. :p Still, I wish I could somehow see all the coming stats on pets since I am afraid that any of my other pets is going straight to the trash can. sad 
0 0
Score : 19163

I am very scared about this. I get the feeling Ankama has no idea what they're doing, or what direction they're heading in. Or how to talk to us. Or how to listen. And now they're threatening my Osamodas and my boyfriend's Osamodas. And still no Lock/Drop Revamp infos for the March update.

I am feeling the doom creeping in from so many angles.

0 0
Score : 2553

I'll post a list of my findings of pets, new summons and new resources as a new topic. Don't worry about the WOdent it actually gains 6 CMC instead of losing, that was indeed just a bug*fubiggrin 

0 0
Sentrayak|2014-03-05 18:49:24
Karakedi|2014-03-05 18:10:52

Lol? Soooo are the pets getting nerfed or buffed? xD I really hope they keep the buff on wodents, us summoners need that badly. Part of the faith in ankama restored. :p Still, I wish I could somehow see all the coming stats on pets since I am afraid that any of my other pets is going straight to the trash can. sad

It seems like some pet's are being nerfed, and some get a slight buff. Tamed Abomination seems to lose some cmc damage at max level but Wodent seems to gain 6% cmc damage. But just as Sabi mentioned on Changelogs, these stats are not certain yet, It still can change.

So I am still afraid that Ankama might swing the nerf stick to Wodent and all the other majority of the pet's.

TaoZen|2014-03-05 19:21:54
I'll post a list of my findings of pets, new summons and new resources as a new topic. Don't worry about the WOdent it actually gains 6 CMC instead of losing, that was indeed just a bug*fubiggrin

Thanks love wubwubwub 
0 -1
Score : 7021

I lol'ed

But your pretty little inventory though.. it is absolutely adorable :'D

1 0
Score : 1500
Karakedi|2014-03-05 17:42:54
Ankama are you seriously this retarted or what?

I just lost 30% of CMC Damage on my pet!! Those changes you have mentioned are already implemented on lvl 50 pets, and I am not even on Beta server.

You just nerfed me with 30% CMC Damage!! I am seriously pissed off right now, once again you prove to be the worst gaming company ever. I have no words for your treason. Go play a summoner class once, and see for yourself what a pain it is to get decent cmc damage. I am a summoner Osa, I need as much cmc dmg as I can get, otherwise my summon will do crap damage and I am not even exaggerating. We have no set's already with 100+ cmc damage, now you nerfed Wodent too.

Nerf is the only thing that you are good at, all your developers should get fired, none of them deserve any penny from us. You have no respect towards your customers what so ever. You never listen to our feedback, instead you ruin things.

The incompetence of this company is beyond comprehensive to say the least. I am sick and tired of you Ankama I seriously am.
This is a glitch. It shouldn't be like that. I'm looking at mine right now and it still has 30% CMC damage. In Beta it is actually INCREASED 36%.
0 0
aquabeauty|2014-03-05 19:24:01
I lol'ed

But your pretty little inventory though.. it is absolutely adorable :'D

Ahahaha thank you wub Blushes biggrin 

FurmentalAlchemy|2014-03-05 18:48:39
Doesn't change the fact the Tamed Abomination is getting nerfed, along with every other pet <_< While the specific reason why you got upset may be fixed, the general problem remains and we haven't gotten any official reply.

This
0 -1
Score : 4955

They must fix pets gives random mixed low stats and each pet must have only one nice stat i think, or a better system, each pet can eat 3 food and each food adds its bonus to pet. So all maxed pets wont be same, we can customise pets bonuses with food we feed them.

0 0
Respond to this thread