FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ANKAMA FIX THE SUBSCRIPTION ERRORS!

By ms-qina March 01, 2014, 08:59:49

I try to sub for 1 month, 3 months, 1 month recurring, even 1 week. ERROR TRY AGAIN IN 24 HOURS.
ANKAMA FIX THIS!!
I try credit card, paypal, even bought a prepaid credit card and still not working!
Its a double XP weekend, looks like I CANT PLAY!
I send in tickets. NO RESPONSE!
My husband has the same issue, NO RESPONSE! He even sent in a photo of his credit card and his drivers license!
ANKAMA YOU NEED TO FIX THIS NOW!!!!
So many players are now gone because your subscription system is derped!
How can players successfully subscribe 6+ accts when I cannot even get 1-2 subscribed???
ANKAMA FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!
Get some real devs, mods, whatever you call them now. Not just some players in the game that cant do anything!
Want to move this thread because its off topic? Want to delete this thread? Great, Ill repost it. ILL REPOST IT EVERYWHERE!! Delete my account from posting? ILL MAKE MORE!!
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!!!!
Fix the current issues rather than raising a level cap and releasing new content. Fix the bugs. Fix the subscription system!
YOU ARE LOSING PLAYERS!
FIX THE GAME! FIX WAKFU!!
ANKAMA DO SOMETHING!!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 562

Chill your butt Mrs. Capsy Pants.

0 -2
Score : 4068
Ignoratus|2014-03-01 09:08:53
It is not a laughing matter, it's not just these two that are having problems with subscription, there are alot of people that can't subscribe because the subscription system is wonkers, I remember having a subscription problem and Ankama just tells me to go into the Zong website, almost like they are saying: "It is not our problem, consult to them."
0 0
Score : 2407

I can't sub for months, already sent ticket a while ago. All i have to say is "meh"

0 0
Score : 3434

I have the same problem, apparantly Ankama stopped giving services to my country. I have been buying ogrines through Paypal ever since, and I don't use Paypal for anything else.

0 0
Score : 57

If you guys are american you should try to buy premium in the spanish site. It works for me.

0 0
OM3GA-Z3R0|2014-03-01 09:34:41
It is not a laughing matter, it's not just these two that are having problems with subscription, there are alot of people that can't subscribe because the subscription system is wonkers, I remember having a subscription problem and Ankama just tells me to go into the Zong website, almost like they are saying: "It is not our problem, consult to them."
I understand that it's a serious problem but meaningless outbursts of rage, slandering the developers and moderators won't solve the issue.
Not to mention this is probably not an issue on Ankama's side and rather with Global Collect or Zong.

(Also Sabi is the only one working at support atm so tickets will take a while) 
0 0
Score : 82
Ignoratus|2014-03-01 14:44:44
Where did you even get that information? Hahahaha. This has never been said. The Support team is different from the CM.
0 0
JbcX|2014-03-01 15:39:24
Where did you even get that information? Hahahaha. This has never been said. The Support team is different from the CM.
Eh well then it isn't Sabi but they're very short on support staff.
0 0
Score : 2632
Ignoratus|2014-03-01 17:12:54
Not our fault, it's a problem they have to fix.
0 0
Score : 1698
Oooh, I'm putting this one in my repertoire.
0 0
Score : 8056

So lets say we have sink A and sink B. Sink A is massive and can let out a lot of water at once. Lets call this the dofus sink. Sink B is kinda small and doesnt really let out a lot of water. lets call this the wakfu sink. Ankama needs a lot of water to stay hydrated and the dofus sink provides a LOT of water and so they make sure that sink works really well. the wakfu sink gives them a little bit of water so they continue to keep it functioning but dont really care too much how well it works because the dofus sink is so much bigger and better.

Ankama doesnt care if a few people cant sub wakfu because 10s of 1000s sub to dofus and most people can still sub wakfu. The best you can hope for is a pat on the head from sabi saying shell let the frenchys know youre having issues.

0 0
Fadedscourge|2014-03-01 23:40:58
Ignoratus|2014-03-01 17:12:54
Not our fault, it's a problem they have to fix.
Doesn't matter who's problem it is or who has to fix it, it's still a problem that's there and moaning about "they have to fix it" won't make the problem go away. I only mentioned that so that people who send a support ticket don't expect an immediate response.
0 0
Respond to this thread