FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 3713

Ankama, demote Troyle, we miss him

By Epyon1990 February 16, 2014, 23:01:54
I know we have Sabi and shes awesome and we love her too but I miss Troyle and think Sabi and Troyle would be an awesome Duo for CCM.

Trrroooyyylllleeee ;-;
First Ankama intervention
Topic is now closed, if you would like to continue this discussion, we had posted a thread: Here.
See message in context
Reactions 20
Score : 1678
As long as eskarina is still there, I'm good wub 
Score : 6982
+1

I miss Troyle sad so-so-so much. Sabi's great don't get me wrong but Troyle... T_T TROYLE is ours.
Score : 2782
Epyon1990|2014-02-16 23:01:54I know we have Sabi and shes awesome and we love her too but I miss Troyle and think Sabi and Troyle would be an awesome Duo for CCM.

Trrroooyyylllleeee ;-;

You mean Ankama not Amakna.

Back to topic, I am actually happy that Troyle is gone, sorry to say but Troyle never did anything, always when I asked his help he completely ignored it. I still have like 3 or 4 messages send to him which are unread, he didn't even bother to read them :S

I am quite happy with Sabi, and I wouldn't mind another CM who would help Sabi out as long as Troyle stays where he is.
Score : 4425
troyle is fine

go home
Score : 15430
I just thought the title was funny.

you see that green smiley face, ep?

you earned that green smiley face.
Score : 1121
We all miss him. Despite not being on Wakfu long enough to fully know Troyle like some of you have, I miss him. But this is a good thing. Troyle has a promotion. More money. A better life. You should be happy for him, not trying to drag him back down!
my bad, editted.

I seriously don't want him demoted, he has earnt it, just miss the guy. as a Herald all them times ago, I know he did alot for our community, as sabi is doing. just miss the day's of his pod casts, going out his way to translate fr info and the little giggles we got when he popped in game to say hi.
Score : 19206
Yeah, I really feel like we were left to perish on a windswept crag, ever since Troyle left us.
Score : 93
TommyTrouble|2014-02-18 01:34:53Yeah, I really feel like we were left to perish on a windswept crag, ever since Troyle left us.
You guys were saying all of this before Troyle even left. Have a look through your own post history. Troyle being here or not being here literally does not impact this community at all. Also, how disrespectful is this thread to Sabi. "Sabi you're great but we want Troyle back boo-hoo". Ya'll need to grow up and start realizing the problems with the community lie with the community and Ankama, and Sabi and Troyle are merely names for a messenger that have nothing to say to us except "I'll ask the devs" or "I'll forward this to the devs". Our CMs are mushrooms, please learn this.
Two great but insufficient people is better than one great but insufficient person. They actually need about six people in Troyle or Sabi's position, not one or two.

It is no insult to Sabi or Troyle to say we need more, or to miss them when they're gone, and to acknowledge the suffering that entails for the community. And anyways, it does appear that it is Ankama itself that is promising the communication and never coming though with it. Taking away Troyle does not help anyone.
Score : 9032
We need another CM assistant! Sabi is an awesome CM but she needs some extra help. ;o
Score : 1121
I bet Nerodos wouldn't mind... Nah, I think he's to busy on the Dofus side.
TommyTrouble|2014-02-18 07:17:32Two great but insufficient people is better than one great but insufficient person. They actually need about six people in Troyle or Sabi's position, not one or two.

It is no insult to Sabi or Troyle to say we need more, or to miss them when they're gone, and to acknowledge the suffering that entails for the community. And anyways, it does appear that it is Ankama itself that is promising the communication and never coming though with it. Taking away Troyle does not help anyone.
Its nice to see someone gets my point.
Score : 429
For everyone who's missing Troyle, here's a pic of him (and some other people) from the Kickstarter page. Enjoy!

Score : 93
Has it really escalated to the point where we need to see pictures of Troyle to sooth people? Thats only a little bit creepy.
Score : 4078
JbcX|2014-02-20 09:15:14Has it really escalated to the point where we need to see pictures of Troyle to sooth people? Thats only a little bit creepy.
Oi! Troyle is a great guy, he knows how to get the job done and that is why we all love him!
Can you even imagine how terrible it would be to play Wakfu if both Troyle and Sabi left us at the same time?

We don't have much here, but what we got is pretty precious. I hope they get people in to help Sabi so we don't burn her out.
Score : 7904
Catoonist|2014-02-19 18:42:20For everyone who's missing Troyle, here's a pic of him (and some other people) from the Kickstarter page. Enjoy!

SO many beards,,,
i loveit
Score : 2594
JbcX|2014-02-20 09:15:14Has it really escalated to the point where we need to see pictures of Troyle to sooth people? Thats only a little bit creepy.
Lol, these stalkers.