FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bring back the most important thing

By MiniMikeh - MEMBER - January 21, 2014, 10:09:26

My husbands

please ankama they deserve to come back QQ for not only the fact that they are the best clan members in the game but you broke quests by taking them out and got rid of some cool ass books
2 0
Reactions 6
Score : 3085

I'd personally love them back just for the aesthetics. I'd really like it if they were put back in the Governor Island or something (where the throne and prison are now) even if its just for a bit of history to learn from them. +1 from me happy

0 0
Score : 4815
tashlol|2014-01-21 11:47:05
I'd personally love them back just for the aesthetics. I'd really like it if they were put back in the Governor Island or something (where the throne and prison are now) even if its just for a bit of history to learn from them. +1 from me happy
In my opinion they deserve a far better spot, perhaps the future capital of each nation.
0 0
Score : 3348

Oh wait, they removed them completely? I thought they just moved them somewhere else.
Very sad, I love these guys and their design. I have the plush ones in my HB shop like they own the place and then ones in our HW that move around their designated nation's house. At least you can still have the deco collection.
I hope they won't be erased completely QQ

0 0
Score : 7021

Well that sounds about right,

You can't have a heart-broken, drunken, love struck... hackwork running around the world of twelve.

I Most Definitely SIGN!

Please ankama, how dare ye take away his husbands!!!

I did love those guys :3 they are so cute.

0 0
Score : 19164

Those Owls need to be front and center in the Nations, or at least in a cool as heck Government area or Library.

Would rather look at an Owl than a giant obese man big enough to kick down the walls of the Brakmar outpost.

0 0
Score : 7903

Pro ideas to see them reimplemented with a new sense of power!

Dont see why governors cant summon them in pvp / outlaw battles ;D

An angry mother owl could appear in game demanding to know who fathered her child (I think wakfu comics / sense of humour will allow this :x and from memory they were all male... but idk) a beautiful questline to uncover the father of Krobax.

That or they need to stand out front of nation arenas and encourage adventurers wondering by like the guy in pokemon gyms. Then! In an epic showdown, at the end of the arena you confront one another and engage in battle! I could see some swag costumes and pets coming out of it *u*

1 0
Respond to this thread