FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Elite Riktus Dungeon Location

By Zyridiz January 05, 2014, 11:50:19

I can't find the Riktus Elite dungeon in Brakmar. Halp me!!!

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4904

At the last mine floor as i remember, but i haven't been there for a while (i guess that mines still connect all nations).

0 0
Score : 1001

What, you mean in the Stodeep Mines?

I knew there was a fun reason to explore those.

0 0
Score : 1060

The Hi Society haven world located at Monk Island East on Nox has an elite riktus dungeon accessible by anyone, along with some crafting stations. Feel free to use any of these resources, pm shindigg if you have any questions or if you need some keys (you'll need to gather bombs still).

0 0
Score : 3360

What a nice offer from pete! (Which server btw?)

If you want to do the "official" one, you can search for guides via google/youtube. There are a few videos floating around if you get seriously lost (not sure I'm allowed to link them). Usually all the blocks are destroyed already, which makes navigation much easier. A light insignia and showing characters behind objects is also helpful.

0 0
Score : 3491
fattypete|2014-01-05 16:43:31
The Hi Society haven world located at Monk Island East on Nox has an elite riktus dungeon accessible by anyone, along with some crafting stations. Feel free to use any of these resources, pm shindigg if you have any questions or if you need some keys (you'll need to gather bombs still).

That is very kind of you guys smile
0 0
Respond to this thread