Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Overall View of Relic System

By arthuriko1 December 16, 2013, 04:26:08
Reactions 93
Score : 8942
Christian-CAO|2013-12-27 06:47:52
Soundtrack8|2013-12-27 05:33:17
Im not sure where the conversation went..
But why not make relics obtainable by fishing? ohmy

Give the worst possible waste of time profession an actual purpose!?... ohmy

and the Oscar goes to...
\o/
0 0
Score : 5206
I really wish they'd left in the chance for the relic itself to drop at its old rate, in addition to the fragments.
Perhaps dropping the relic whole could gift the title as well, whereas creating one out of 100 shards would not. Just my two cents. That way, Ankama gets their wish of letting it be just as grindy as before, and the players get to hope for a full drop while farming their shards. Even if they just get pieces, they are well on their way to having a relic, and it seems more rewarding, even if it isn't. Those who drop the full relic and have pieces around can sell the pieces to stimulate the economy, and everyone wins.

0 0
Score : 3479

That please!

Fuel fuel fuel. A bit late here... but I've played 6 accounts since the last open beta, since I was an 8 accounter on Dofus. I've never been rich. More often than not, I was struggling financially in-game. My playstyle doesn't revolve around money-making. I don't use high DPT characters or loaded PP sets. Rather, I play interesting builds and try to make them work in all situations. That challenge is what kept me into Dofus from 2005 to 2013 and same for Wakfu.

Until this week, I'd never been near 1mk. I just happened to finally drop a cape worth 800,000 and bam. However, that went obscenely fast and almost all to my sadi, to finally get his bc and icecast combo completed. The upkeep needed for this average team will lead me to never be rich, just like Dofus. Sooo being a 6 accounter means little for cash.

It's as Gynrei stated. This is all about not having to make friends to do what I want, when I want and most importantly, how I want.

Oh yea, I haven't dropped a single relic yet. I need 4 pdbs, 1 solomonk, 1 gelano. I'll be 180 by then. :p

0 0
Score : 217
Soundtrack8|2013-12-27 05:33:17
Im not sure where the conversation went..
But why not make relics obtainable by fishing? ohmy
THE HORRORS FROM DOFUS...

If anyone remembers making a sucker set from Kralove... THE HOURS OF FISHING :wacko:

It was one of my worst memories from Dofus.
0 0
Score : 171
FuzzySyd|2013-12-28 01:13:24
This is all about not having to make friends to do what I want
You say it like making friends is a bad thing tongue
0 0
Score : 6706

Better idea: Make all the relics craftable:

Gelano and CBA: Jeweler
Solomonk and Nettlez :Tailor
PDB: Leather Dealer (Already done)
Meridia Insig and ODA can stay the same

-Rizarealm

0 -1
Score : 7903
SeriousBelly|2013-12-28 15:55:21
Better idea: Make all the relics craftable:

Gelano and CBA: Jeweler
Solomonk and Nettlez :Tailor
PDB: Leather Dealer (Already done)
Meridia Insig and ODA can stay the same

-Rizarealm
Jokes on you! Youll need the 100 shards anyway >biggrin 
0 0
Score : 2306

I think...
need exsist two-types relic
craftable / drop

and relic need "boost" type :

give +bost skill in Class, example exsist relic "One"
give (all class +bonus)
Eni +20% true heal, example eni +300% heal and base heal 40 sso 120 heal (but bonus *1.2) so 144...
Eca +40% true heal, from....
Sadi +one controlable doll (first doll summon) same Osa...

other relic other bonus...

0 0
Score : 35660
Nsuidara|2013-12-29 01:11:44
I think...
need exsist two-types relic
craftable / drop

and relic need "boost" type :

give +bost skill in Class, example exsist relic "One"
give (all class +bonus)
Eni +20% true heal, example eni +300% heal and base heal 40 sso 120 heal (but bonus *1.2) so 144...
Eca +40% true heal, from....
Sadi +one controlable doll (first doll summon) same Osa...

other relic other bonus...
are you the new zhao or his alt
1 -1
Score : 2306

@MiniMikeh you mad? :]

Relic give good stats... but not bost skills, and wake up... look background my avatar... i have small icon... funny icon...

0 0
Score : 7021
Meowsa|2013-12-28 00:59:48
I really wish they'd left in the chance for the relic itself to drop at its old rate, in addition to the fragments.
Perhaps dropping the relic whole could gift the title as well, whereas creating one out of 100 shards would not. Just my two cents. That way, Ankama gets their wish of letting it be just as grindy as before, and the players get to hope for a full drop while farming their shards. Even if they just get pieces, they are well on their way to having a relic, and it seems more rewarding, even if it isn't. Those who drop the full relic and have pieces around can sell the pieces to stimulate the economy, and everyone wins.
*applause*
0 0
Score : 99

A doubt... Are they collectable from the anu's bag? I have 43 shards of PDB and no even one from them.

0 0
Score : 244
Masque-de-Alejo|2014-01-02 11:10:29
A doubt... Are they collectable from the anu's bag? I have 43 shards of PDB and no even one from them.
No they are not.

Also PP on pouches was indeed nerfed along with the pp cap.
0 0
Score : 6706

What about the Dazzeling Signet? Is it still drop-able?

-Rizarealm

0 0
Respond to this thread