FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nox - Population (Possibly returning player(s))

By Eziekieal - MEMBER - November 21, 2013, 05:57:44

I couldn't find the proper place to put this in the server section so I'm putting it here.

I played Wakfu at launch and then a bit on and off for a while. It's been several months since I last played, and I keep hearing that the server population is extremely low. This is discouraging to hear, as my friends and myself don't want to play in an empty world.

Could somebody let me know how the population is? And if it is bad, is there plans for a server merge? Or anything like that? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

And if anybody is curious, I have anywhere from 2-5 friends that will play Wakfu again with me if we decide to. We're all Brakmar. Our levels range from 40-100 And we're already in a guild together.

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 790

I a returning player from roughly a year ago and I have to say that I am happy with the server size. Is it huge? Nah. But I feel like I see people basically wherever I go unless I'm trying to avoid people then it's not too hard to see anyone at all. There's no plans as far as the community is aware of a server merge.

0 0
Score : 3850

I returned about 2 weeks ago and I'm pretty satisfied with the population. It appears to be a bit bigger than it use to be when i played. The important thing is to find some good friends, a active guild and you will have a good time.

0 0
Score : 2774

I'm a beta player. I plan to come back if the multi-men are good replacements for being in a group. Lv 100+ content is too hard to solo.

0 0
Score : 1561

all I know is the number of newbs running around astrub was really impressive last few times I had poked around there.

0 0
Score : 1944

Thanks for the quick replies, guys. I honestly didn't expect any for a while so I closed the page, haha.

Sounds like the server is better than I thought. I might be playing again then. I do want to try out that multiman update. Not sure if I should wait for it or not.

0 0
Score : 603

Don't get your hopes up. It depends on where you live as to how many people will actually be online. Honestly, after not playing for 6 months I see no difference in server presence. Same shit. Different day.

1 0
Score : 4577

LIKE CLOCKWORK.

0 0
Score : 1512

With the last few updates the population surge has been huge, and some of them stick. Consistently with literally up until a few months ago, our population STILL was going through major low-points, but it's much less noticeable recently.

0 0
Score : 147

I've been wondering the same thing. I have quite a few friends (4-8) that I'd come back to the game with. Good to see that there is an increase.

0 0
Score : 3363

I checked out the game closer to it's launch and at that time the player base was too small, but now I think it's just fine. It's small, and it's quiet at times, but I don't have trouble finding people to play with or finding something to do. With how grindy professions are, it's nice to find that bit of peace and not feel like you're missing much when activity is slow. Certain times of day and events I've seen many people active and it was really fun. I think it's worth trying out with your friends smile 

0 0
Score : 3297

I have seen more low lvs so its a good sine. I have seen the game at its worst winter break will bring more players online. this game is for the 18-25 crowd so school is a big factor.

0 0
Score : 1716

Well, I'll be returning sometime soon-ish. And I was on a while back during the Al Howin event, and I saw 2 people and overheard another 1 talking, but that's Brakmar. Though even for Brakmar it was odd, seeing how I am an Outlaw. Pesonally I like that there's a somewhat lower population.

0 0
Respond to this thread