Ankama Trackers
Pinned

General lore thread

By Major-Caligari November 18, 2013, 23:48:56
Reactions 2688
Score : 3909
Paglopglop|2016-05-19 17:13:01
Huppermage lore AND/OR Eliotrope lore, as promised a long time ago... smile
Got nothing extensive on Eliotrope but if you watched the 3 episode short, you see the conditions in which they were created. I think I heard second hand that there's no lore because when they die all memory of them disappears? I don't know how accurate that is.

~Kouett
0 0
Score : 106

I remember reading somewhere that Eliotropes will become more 'relevant' in season 3, which was* going to release this year so...

Patience is all we have I guess.

* - Edit

0 0
Score : 1319

do we have any dates yet?

0 0
Score : 610

Season 3 delayed for the second semester of 2017.
-----
For Dofus, first apparitions of 2 demons from the second invasion of Shushus to the World of Twelve (around the 2nd century) - alignment quests.

And the new underwater zone of Dofus 2.35 is bringing a new people and the Eliatrope guardian of Wakfu Season 2. I haven't been able to research more because the difficulty of the quests :S

1 0
Score : 106

The Dofus Film was amazing.

Made me appreciate the lore and Huppermages to an even greater extent.

And my God. People weren't lying when they said Julith is a great villain. Not as good as Nox, but she was fantastic.

I can't stop grinning...

4 -1
Score : 4655

At the risk of merely necro-ing this post, is there anything new in the field of lore? The third series is coming up fast and with Zinit back in the game, I'm sure I've missed a lot these last months...

0 0
Score : 17

It was said that in the Wakfu Era nobody has actually seen the gods. Does this mean that disciples of the same god may acquire different appearances? That two individuals who worship the same god or goddess picture a different image in their minds when they close their eyes to pray and that that will affect what appearance they adopt as time passes?

0 0
Score : 618

I saw a scan of the manga where Julith and Bakara look at the sky and the xelor good appears screaming the world was going to end. Kerubin saw the Ecaflip god.

0 0
Score : 10935

Okey okey i have a question!
Name "World of Twelwe" is beacose of 12 gods in Wakfu world. As we know Mask and Sadi have same god, Sram and Rouge too, Fogger and Osa too. But what about Ouganiak God? We know he exist, even Eca have passive card "God Ouganiak". Dog God is forbidden or banish for something?
And what about Eliatrops and Huppers? They have any Gods? Eliatrops are from other planet, mb they dont have thier God on this earth?
If any of this questions are stupid, I apologize.

0 -1
Score : 833

I don't know anythink about ouginaks and huppers, but there is eliatrope goddness (wakfu) and god dragon? (stasis) and they created entrie world, eliatropes, other gods etc.

1 -1
Score : 9240

Im sure it has ben asked before but theres 134 pages already, so i hope you wont kill me for asking. How is it with the classes? Ive heard that you are not born any class but just become one after you pray to it? If so, can you be a child of 2 Osas and still become Eni? And can you change the class throughout your life? Is your power stronger the more you believe? 

0 0
Score : 1656

Yes, your class is only deterimned by whom you devote to, not the parents. I don't know about changing class though, it would mean changing what you devoted to your life as a class.

0 0
Score : 10935

Did RyF still works for Ankama?
Why is soo low move in such interesting thread like that, I spend lots of time on reading all of lore inside of this topic.
Ankama as a studio don't have any stories to tell us and lore content to share with us?

0 -1
Score : 2635
RyF left long ago, but I presume that he has left many stories (most importantly, conclusions to some very key questlines like Frigost) in queue for Wakfu the MMO to (eventaully) initiate or to tell in other mediums. Lore only moves as fast as the most recent edition, which would be the animated series x). I'm sure there will be more tales to satisfy you as soon as we depart from the Wakfu era.
0 0

Has anyone got their hands on the transcripts of the first episodes of Wakfu season 3? I loved seeing it, but I had a hard time understanding it

0 0
Score : 5737

If you send me a link to the video, I may have a person who can translate it. No guarantees, since they're pretty busy, but if they're free, they're a native speaker and can translate fast.

0 0

With season 3 getting close to the ending, any theories on Oropo? I've noticed several hovering the web but I am interested if the international community is following this too

0 0
Score : 2635

There isn't much to offer about Oropo other then his very telling pseudo reveal (of theories you've probably heard again and again before!). It's best to leave the theory crafting in 3 days time when the season is complete.

1 0
Score : 2206

So now we know the things about wakfu season 3 but why now we got this on dofus?
u knows whats going on on dofus right? the gods (which now they have all of them an official art) give new power to their followers for fight the brotherhood of the forgotten. so why the eliotrope (player character) are aganist oropo and in facts recive their new power by this God King aka old yugo? perhaps yugo in future will be a real god (mabye even the king of the elatrope in the Dofus Cube) and go back in the past(with the help of xelor god) for be a better "dad" for the eliotropes? just speculation.

4 0
ohmy this is certainly a new twist.
0 0

Would somehow make sense as Oropo never was a god, but more the accumulation of all the Eliotropes in one single, last being. But still odd Yugo's there to grant them their powers...

Another Lore question: what is Oropo's relation with owls? I've read people assume the sinistros in the first episodes with the time trap belong to him, but I assumed they were Harebourg's. So why is Oropo an owl? I have no knowledge of a link between the Eliotropes and owls? Except for the eliacube turning into an owl with Qilby...

0 0
Score : 30

Is the art by Bill Otomo the concept art for Osamodas? 
That Osamodas design looks amazing! It's great to have another god that's not another humanoid. It's unfortunate that they didn't go with it.

If he's not the person who made the Osamodas concept art, could someone link me to it please?
Googled and found some people mentioning a "Sphinx" Osamodas. 

0 0
Score : 4900

They ended up going for the more peacock design, tho it is quite similar, btw this is their design in krosmaga

But here is that sphinx concept art you were asking for
0 0
Score : 76

I have a little question, are mechasm really so much more stronger than eliatropes? I know the answer is yes based in what I have seen so far in the lore (Wakfu S3 out, haven't watched it yet). I am asking out of disbelief, cause I really can't believe the direct childs of the gods that created everything are that weak.

EDIT: so, I read about the plot of Wakfu Islands, one mechasm was enough to even weaken the goddess Eliatrope. Bloody hell, those things are just... insane. How can the eliatropes be so weak?

0 0
Score : 4900

I think goddess Eliatrope thing was mostly because she isn't a godess like the other gods, but more of a personification of wakfu in the universe, as she exists outside of the universe, having created it, so she is probably less direct in her involvement inside the universe.

But yeah mechasms are super OP, the eliacube that grants such immense power to Nox and Quilby was just the heart of one mechasm, enchanted by Quilby to be a map of the universe.
I heard they were created by Feca herself, I guess fecas being op is a general theme.

1 0
Respond to this thread