By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Compensation ?

By tbest November 18, 2013, 17:30:36

Will there be compensation for this weeks lag, and glitches.
The general pain its been for this weeks playing times? ect,ect.. 5 days of lag and issues, is about $1 worth of playing time, don't seem like much but at $6 per month its like throwing good money out..

As players we compensate you for the use of the game, but when the game becomes unstable and more of a nuisance to play then its worth, it would be nice if you show a little gratitude back to your customers for the issues we have to deal with.

1 0
Reactions 10
Score : 263

6 dollars man, 1 month playtime. Nobody has been lagging except for you. Get better internet, then talk about compensation. I havent lagged one single bit in the 2 weeks i've been playing.

2 -2
Score : 4344

I beg to differ dood. I've got that odd lag whenever you try to select a target (in battle and out) it laggs a bit and then just does what ever it wants, ever since this update started.

A friend of mine is getting constantly kicked form the server ever since this update, so I dunno what to say except something has to have changed somewhere for this "new" lag to have appeared when it has never happened before.

Couple this with the fact that our Character stat page always resets itself when you log in, making readjusting and customizing it a waste of time, the lack of a restat for eni's and foggers this update; even though it was stated that there would be one, The poorly presented al howin event (I completed it on two characters but I want my time back...nice costume though), and those awesome wild gobballs being unable to be captured, sure their wild but man oh man....love their designs...

With that out of the way... I'm not too sure about compensation being needed.

Then again...I love free stuff. More free stuff please? wub

Not trying to belittle the meaning behind the issues of the Original posters topic...I just really like free stuff. '3'

--Frey Haakon Erich

0 0
Score : 7017
SirBihorac|2013-11-19 00:14:41
6 dollars man, 1 month playtime. Nobody has been lagging except for you. Get better internet, then talk about compensation. I havent lagged one single bit in the 2 weeks i've been playing.
Have you been to wabbits? guawds, any of the wabbit dungeons?

Are you on Nox?

Have you ran Miss Freeze Post patch?

Have you tried the Al Howin's event?

BUGS - LAGS - BUGS MAN

----

Yes/no are not the answer to those questions. The answer to all of those is MAJOR LAG. You wont believe the amount of times I've had a multi-boxing experience where one of my clients DC'ed while my other clients are still logged in and functioning. No, I do not account share and there was NO ONE logging on my toons simultaneously.

6$ = 6$ and in this day and age where you are lucky to find a job as the nation continues in a phase of economic distress. 6$ = food money, rent money, basic living money... It's not just extra money. Unless you're rich and if so then donate to Ankama., make it free for the regular player if you have baller status [please note that:: free trails operate better than this game]

So, stop bringing up prices like as if our money is worthless.

Furthermore, if I have to put up with Ankama's shit, [which I do, I have piles of ankama shit all over the place ] and I still have to put in my 6$ in Ankama's pocket; not for ONE ACCOUNT but for 4 of them--- [the ones which are currently subbed. ]

Totaling = 24$ ; 36$ when I sub my 6 accounts

Tangent: & That's another thing for a game emphasizes on GROUP PLAY it doesn't advertise to create masses of people for these "imaginary groups" to occur in reality and hence they have a SMALL player base. They don't even have a group finder or any method of bringing the few players there are together to play the content which does not support solo-play

SO most people multi-box to enjoy/support the game and we don't just pay 6$.

Above all and past the money issue, we know that there is human interest in TIME CONSUMPTION and if you are successful in anything in life you know that time = money.

Nothing is worse than running a 1.5-1hr dungeon only to experience a dc/lag/miss freeze bug/ other bugs etc and have all that time GO TO WASTE. Minimum wage in USA : 7.25 an hour? [idk what it is now feel free to poke at the digits]

So add that to the tab.

I am not saying all is bad in the game I love the new content BOY OH BOY do I like gwauds but, I am just saying your argument is flawed. Also, I agree with the original poster 100%; the bugs have been awful this week particularly post previous patch.

I don't expect the game to work 100% like other top notch mmos, and games. It depends on the caliber of the company, and ankama is clearly not there yet. They are not serious designers; it is simple.

I don't believe that they, themselves...... can see themselves -fairly- charging more than 6$. So I dont expect to see the game run 100%, But sheesh give me 80%, even a little less if bugs are slowly being repaired.

If I play for 4 hours, at least 1-2 hour of that time is BUG RIDDEN. That is a whooping 25-50% of negative experience. What company is satisfied with that? ANKAMA, we got that right.

So yeah man, it's 6$ man.

And yeah, I have fiber optics man and I pay a lot for my internet so its not cheap.

I'm streaming videos, flipping through fb and pulling shenanigans on the internet. Only wakfu's lagging.

Don't belittle other player's posts.
1 0
Score : 19125

Wabbits has been almost impossible for me this week, due to lag.

Not to mention the vomit-fest of Al Howin glitches preventing us from completing the quests.

Some compensation would be awesome at this point.

0 0
Score : 168

Add another bugged almanax to the list.

0 0
Score : 2012

I just wanted to write to every single post "FU Ankama" but i hold myself back. So if we are at compensation. YES!

U know how long it takes to kill 666 ghouls if there only spawn gobballs 5 times in a row? U know??
Im really angry, really frustrated and i see no chance to get that costume coz these stupid irritant bugs in this game. I couldnt make another achievement becouse of bug and now im less with 5 almokens, decos and title. WTH! Im flipping out here tho i woke up at 4:00 Am just to kill those ghouls and finish my quest. Ohh and full with lagg and blackscreen. If i enter my bag blackscreen, if i do a dungeon than lagg. Cute.

Btw i pay a lot for my internet also. And never had any problems with it. No lagg, fast net. So why are we lagging? Why are there so many bugs? Why Ankama cant fix them? Why they dont answer to our problems and questions? Why??

Im wondering wth Ankama doing there. And yes! i want compensation at least that costume what im working for days now or at least the almokens what lot of ppl couldnt get becouse the bugs.

0 0
Score : 19125

It's very hard for me not to cuss a blue streak across the Forums after all the lag, disconnection, and Al Howin glitches I and my friends have been through recently.

I'm trying to ask for specific things like XP, a Mea Culpa, and the Quest/Achievement rewards that have glitched out.

So far, I haven't even got a "we're working on it"

I am sad for the collective time wasted by so many people, asking and waiting for a good response to these simultaneous problems. This is also a big issue on the French side, too. And they have had even more issues than we have, this past weekend.

0 0
Score : 263
aquabeauty|2013-11-19 02:47:57
SirBihorac|2013-11-19 00:14:41
Have you been to wabbits? guawds, any of the wabbit dungeons?

Are you on Nox?

Have you ran Miss Freeze Post patch?

Have you tried the Al Howin's event?

BUGS - LAGS - BUGS MAN

----

Yes/no are not the answer to those questions. The answer to all of those is MAJOR LAG. You wont believe the amount of times I've had a multi-boxing experience where one of my clients DC'ed while my other clients are still logged in and functioning. No, I do not account share and there was NO ONE logging on my toons simultaneously.

6$ = 6$ and in this day and age where you are lucky to find a job as the nation continues in a phase of economic distress. 6$ = food money, rent money, basic living money... It's not just extra money. Unless you're rich and if so then donate to Ankama., make it free for the regular player if you have baller status [please note that:: free trails operate better than this game]

So, stop bringing up prices like as if our money is worthless.

Furthermore, if I have to put up with Ankama's shit, [which I do, I have piles of ankama shit all over the place ] and I still have to put in my 6$ in Ankama's pocket; not for ONE ACCOUNT but for 4 of them--- [the ones which are currently subbed. ]

Totaling = 24$ ; 36$ when I sub my 6 accounts

Tangent: & That's another thing for a game emphasizes on GROUP PLAY it doesn't advertise to create masses of people for these "imaginary groups" to occur in reality and hence they have a SMALL player base. They don't even have a group finder or any method of bringing the few players there are together to play the content which does not support solo-play

SO most people multi-box to enjoy/support the game and we don't just pay 6$.

Above all and past the money issue, we know that there is human interest in TIME CONSUMPTION and if you are successful in anything in life you know that time = money.

Nothing is worse than running a 1.5-1hr dungeon only to experience a dc/lag/miss freeze bug/ other bugs etc and have all that time GO TO WASTE. Minimum wage in USA : 7.25 an hour? [idk what it is now feel free to poke at the digits]

So add that to the tab.

I am not saying all is bad in the game I love the new content BOY OH BOY do I like gwauds but, I am just saying your argument is flawed. Also, I agree with the original poster 100%; the bugs have been awful this week particularly post previous patch.

I don't expect the game to work 100% like other top notch mmos, and games. It depends on the caliber of the company, and ankama is clearly not there yet. They are not serious designers; it is simple.

I don't believe that they, themselves...... can see themselves -fairly- charging more than 6$. So I dont expect to see the game run 100%, But sheesh give me 80%, even a little less if bugs are slowly being repaired.

If I play for 4 hours, at least 1-2 hour of that time is BUG RIDDEN. That is a whooping 25-50% of negative experience. What company is satisfied with that? ANKAMA, we got that right.

So yeah man, it's 6$ man.

And yeah, I have fiber optics man and I pay a lot for my internet so its not cheap.

I'm streaming videos, flipping through fb and pulling shenanigans on the internet. Only wakfu's lagging.

Don't belittle other player's posts.
ok
1 0
Score : 1683

If ankama compensated for bugs they would have to reimburse us the whole time the game has been out tongue The h'ween event was full of bugs but I didn't get any lag and I play on the most populated server, something's wrong with your configuration specifically. To run 6 accounts + music, videos, etc, you need to have a pretty sizable amount of RAM, and the random DC's point to your internet connection being unstable, is it wireless?

0 0
Score : 280

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for reporting this.
Unfortunately, this is the first time I hear of lag issues. There are a lot of factors that can cause lag (Your connection, Java update, etc..).
There for, there will be no compensations until further notice.
If there are any more questions, feel free to send me a message via ankama box.
And with that, I am locking this topic!

~ Meka

0 0