FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

nation changing

By October 01, 2013, 02:41:58

Ok so everyone I need rly big help, this is my problem I chose the nation of sufokia and im lvl 24 almost 25 btw, and now I realized that i rly want the nation of Bonta now, i went to a different character to see it and in my opinion its the most beautiful nation, there's no way I'm gonna change my avatar because im lvl 24 i'll have to start all over again and tell my friend who I am, and i rly don't wanna do that, so help plz???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm about to have an hard attack!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 30

are you willing to pay the one time fee of 25.000 kamas to change nations?

0 0
Score : 90

yes!!!!!!!!!! just need 24,000 kamas and Im set, but i feel bad i could have just picked bonta sad 

0 0
Score : 2898

Prob easier to remake unless you find a friend with some K

0 0

i'm not sub so cant trade :S

0 0
Score : 19164

Sounds like you've got it all backwards. F2P people can delete and restart anytime, they don't lose much, as all their equipment is from Incarnam/Astrub/Zinit, and thus super easy to replace.

0 0
Score : 99

Don't lisssteeeen, just play your game. Be patient and get the other 24kk. And get sub, it' s a lot bett... *Coff Coff*

Good luck.

0 0

But if I delete my avatar and restart is my level going to restart too?

0 0
Score : 39

Your nation matters a lot less than you think. I have an enu that's sufokian (for water bonus), and I pretty much never spend time in sufokia. Just find the boat and sail to bonta, you don't even need to stay in sufokia. Unless you're an air character, then you should probably switch to bonta someday.

0 0

Which boat the one in every nation??

0 0
Score : 421

Or use the canons, 500k to travel to any of the other nations

0 0

do I have to be sub to go to that nation on the canon?

0 0
Score : 421

Yes I believe so

0 0
Respond to this thread