FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Free Kamas. Seriously.

By Nanaers - MEMBER - September 26, 2013, 11:50:37

Yes this is legit, im giving away 500,000 kamas on REMINGTON.

Why?

Im quitting and i want to make someones day c:

How to win?

Easy.

Here are the requirements for entering.

• Play on Remington
  • ONLY ENTER ONCE (please dont make alts and try and cheat, thats just s-s-s-s-selfish.

All you have to do is write a short paragraph on why you think you deserve the kamas, it can be funny, serious, smart,rp or anything else really. I'll give it to whoever writes the best paragraph.

The contest closes on Sunday, GMT+8 12:00 pm and I'll announce the winner as soon as it closes.

So get your creativity hat on and start writing :3

Have Fun~
2 -1
Reactions 44
Score : 278

Doing a poem for nanners bcuz im cute like that xoxoxoxooooooo

Not really a nice guy
Annoying
Never stops complaining
Negative attitude always
Every minute spent talking about magmog
Really is a bad earth enu
Seriously just kidding remmington will miss u baby cakes

INFLICT

0 0
Score : 222

I have a beard,
i am gold,
i am bald,
i am broke,
i am a ducky,
i am old,
Hehe i am a enu can`t life without kama`s
Give me all you got ^^

MUAAAAHAHAhahaha

0 0
Score : 41
As time is passing by,
You might be wondering why,
That our nanners is leaving,
He is leaving in the heat,
While we are derping around in 5th Street,
Talking about items that I don't even know,
Like embers, necros sets and even more,
But in the end, he is just a nice guy,
So good luck nanners and don't let time fly by

So yeah, thanks for playing with us and good luck in the future.

---------------------
Vaaz
0 0
Score : 278

omg TREND SETTER people be mirin' my poems

0 0
Score : 78

Hello,

I am writing to apply for the kamas that you have. My brother has been in a recent gobbal dungeon accident. Both his legs were pierced by horns and was hospitalized. The problem is we are both relatively new players. These days wakfu medical bills aren't cheap and we are living on rose petals just to get by. My brother is a very strong person but he is growing weaker with every change of the map tile. We have asked Enu's around but they just tell us to get lost and 'git gud'. I'm not saying we need all the money since the medical bills are only 490kk. However we are both alcoholics so i guess we will at least drink to you and the times we could of shared.

RIP in peace nanners!

0 0
Score : 2

On Wakfu you die in slow motion. You never really get use to the way a man falls after a dragon pig rips his heart- like a marionette, gently laid down by his comrades. The lazily drifting cloud of blood-vapor, the ethereal puff of red dust that hands above the lifeless body. Battle could almost be beautiful here, like a surreal underwater dance, except that dead is dead, no matter how softly you hit the ground. Wakfu.... allow me to keep experiencing this art in motion.

0 0
Score : 1201

You see my cute bow meow? It will DIE if I don´t get these kamas. Why? It was hungry for pork and I thought feeding dragon pig to him would be all right. Turns out it wasn´t.

0 0
Score : 2229
It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age.
I suppose if you look back to your early gaming you accept everything people tell you, and that includes a heavy dose of irrationality - you're told about tooth fairies and Father Christmas and things.
If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn't the old home you missed but your childhood.
Your name will last as long as those who shared adventures with you remain.
Come back soon brother.

Condestavel

0 0
Score : 572

This is no paragraph nor is it about why you should give me kamas. I just liked how you don't want to keep the kamas for yourself. I hope it's allowed :unsure:...

Under the mist of solitude,

memories of broken arms and lilies.

Temptation has given birth to hate

and the night gave man her veil.

Under this lunar veil, man is now asleep

and through the lands of the forgotten,

the prettiest lullaby is heard.

It speaks of darkness, light and dirt.

The wretched fear it's omen and the wise fear it's might.

"Blessed is he who knows no greed

for he shall receive the crown of life."

~Everto De Vanitas
0 0
Score : 585

Oh lol, why you leave the game again nanny?

0 -1
Score : 6244

Hi Nanners,
First of all, I've never met you in game, but It's a bit sad when a player leave the game.
I hope it's just for boredom and not for serius problems.

However I'm Gothmog! A little iop from Amakna.
My main occupation is cutting and planting trees (yes, planting too lol). Well I can say I'm in the BIRCH WOOD PATROL! So stay away from those little birchy trees XD
By the way... why I want these kamas? I'm trying to save for a new set, and maybe a fancy insignia too.
I also want the world peace, where the birch woods grow free and it rains candies (everybody loves candies).

Roses are red,
Kamas are yellow,
Kamas kamas,
Kamas.

I wish you the best of luck in real life biggrin
see ya Nanners.

PS: I enclose a picture of me, riding a giraffe.

2 0
Score : 1679

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why would you leave?
It's ugly from you.

As for your kamas,
They'll stay with you,
You will come back,
I know that's for sure.

2 0
Score : 12951

Sorry to see you go nanaers..
I'm not on remington but you seem like one of the nicest people there

come back when ankama tells grou to move on ^^

0 0
Score : 17656

how about me because I taught you and Stylia how to down magmog then you proceeded to rub it in my face when you got your sets before me D:

lol, seriously though Nanners, it was a pleasure knowing you, and I hope you come back soon.

0 0
Score : 495

I think I remember you. Some guy who attacked people in Amakna at some point for stupid reasons.

Good riddance.

0 0
Score : 5186
Matt5150|2013-09-26 13:54:17

The giraffe wins, hands down.

Sorry to see you go and best of luck in the future, Nanners. And no, I didn't come here to get the money, you know I don't need it wink
4 0
Score : 4006

Sad to see you go Nan, good luck to you.

0 -2
Score : 1782

Would you consider investing it on us? I am currently raising our guild's HW, and we do need kamas for the guild hall upgrade. If you would accept my offer, kamas you invested will have an interest rate same as an IRL bank, so if you had returned, lets say 2 months, your invested money is doubled easily. Thank you for your time.

0 0
Score : 6308
Matt5150|2013-09-26 13:54:17
Hi Nanners,
First of all, I've never met you in game, but It's a bit sad when a player leave the game.
I hope it's just for boredom and not for serius problems.
Thanks I appreciate the kind words smile not because of irl problems so d/w tongue 

AoKishin|2013-09-26 16:33:28
Would you consider investing it on us? I am currently raising our guild's HW, and we do need kamas for the guild hall upgrade. If you would accept my offer, kamas you invested will have an interest rate same as an IRL bank, so if you had returned, lets say 2 months, your invested money is doubled easily. Thank you for your time.
Nein.

solluxander|2013-09-26 15:50:34
I think I remember you. Some guy who attacked people in Amakna at some point for stupid reasons.

Good riddance.
Ignorance is Bliss.
0 0
Respond to this thread