FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Post Patch Dragon Pig

By Nanaers - MEMBER - August 29, 2013, 17:56:06

I just have a few questions about dragon pig since im too lazy and fat to check him out.

.-.

Have they changed him much?

Has anybody beaten him yet?
(Still beatable?)

Tips, tricks advice (not really expecting much here.)

Thanks in advance.

Nanneh,

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 9386

All I got is what the changelog gave me. Copy pasting for posterity:

Ultimate Bosses

• Dragon Pig: Its lair will be open again. He will be rebalanced as follows:
    • Combat area: modified,
    • Combat borders: Will offer a damage gain and heal for the DP,
    • Velocity bonus: The one of the DP will be changed to +3 MP,
    • Lock: The Belligerence gain on the character that locks the DP will change to 25 (instead of 30) and the DP will only a maximum of 5 MP,
    • Enraged Leap: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and push fighters in contact with the target,
    • Enraged Leap: Its range will be increased and will no longer be modifiable,
    • Frenzied Sequence: Damages of this spell will be reduced but its push effect will correctly deal collision damage. Furthermore, the Lock loss of the Sequence will be replaced by impossibility to teleport/transpose. Finally, the AP loss will be of -4 and MP loss -2,
    • Belligerence will no longer be lost in case of Critical Failure of a player,
    • Immunities: The DP will now be immune to Infection and can no longer be carried,
    • Geyserker: Its range and damages will be increased,
    • Wave of Earth: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and its damages will be increased,
    • Phase 2: During this phase, the DP will be immune to any damage as long as his The Secret Weapon II will not have reached a specific level. However, his damage reduction will lower much faster with each level of Frenzy applied on the previous turn,
    • Ultimate attacks: Their damages have been reduced.

0 0
Score : 6308
Hudski|2013-08-29 17:58:42
All I got is what the changelog gave me. Copy pasting for posterity:

Ultimate Bosses
  • Dragon Pig: Its lair will be open again. He will be rebalanced as follows:
    • Combat area: modified,
    • Combat borders: Will offer a damage gain and heal for the DP,
    • Velocity bonus: The one of the DP will be changed to +3 MP,
    • Lock: The Belligerence gain on the character that locks the DP will change to 25 (instead of 30) and the DP will only a maximum of 5 MP,
    • Enraged Leap: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and push fighters in contact with the target,
    • Enraged Leap: Its range will be increased and will no longer be modifiable,
    • Frenzied Sequence: Damages of this spell will be reduced but its push effect will correctly deal collision damage. Furthermore, the Lock loss of the Sequence will be replaced by impossibility to teleport/transpose. Finally, the AP loss will be of -4 and MP loss -2,
    • Belligerence will no longer be lost in case of Critical Failure of a player,
    • Immunities: The DP will now be immune to Infection and can no longer be carried,
    • Geyserker: Its range and damages will be increased,
    • Wave of Earth: This spell will destroy the blocking areas and its damages will be increased,
    • Phase 2: During this phase, the DP will be immune to any damage as long as his The Secret Weapon II will not have reached a specific level. However, his damage reduction will lower much faster with each level of Frenzy applied on the previous turn,
    • Ultimate attacks: Their damages have been reduced.
Yeah I read that but honestly the 2nd part of that makes no sense to me since DP has 1920341209293 spells, I just wanted an idea of what he was like now. Harder, easier, etc... That sort of thing. But thank you nonetheless
0 0
Score : 1018

about the changes , all you need is to read about the changes, and plan for DP tactics. nothing much.
idk if someone beat it, try it yourself.
facepalm.huh

0 0
Score : 4836

I only played once last week, his back shield is 30 points, teleport range is huge.

we only dealt 1k dmg XD while doing mostly random things, weird enough i don't think he's impossible like i thought with magmog in the beginning. I just don't know the positions or players yet.

team consisted of 2 eni, 1 sac, 1 osa with high ini, 1 cra and an enu.

0 0
Respond to this thread