By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pipi Bags

By Monsieur-Balivernes August 19, 2013, 23:25:18

Can anyone who has these bags confirm whether or not they indeed work?

Thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 463

I have 3 of those bags in use on one of my characters, but those doesnt seem to work (at least for me). Other thing is, that bonus stack up to 15%, which is so small ammount of time saved; if we take flowers as an example- it takes 5 seconds to cut those, with bags- 4.25 seconds. So bags might be actually working, but that bonus is almost impossible to notice. If it was like 10% per bag, then, yeah..... mellow 

0 0
Score : 168

Yeah, it might be easier to notice if you try ores since it should theoretically shave off 1.5 seconds. Throw in a gum ball and that's 2.5 seconds. Nothing to laugh at.

0 0
Score : 11731

They work at me, theyre all smelly thought, didnt they used to be white, just all the pee made them yellow YUCKS

0 0
Score : 35614
basjejaspers|2013-08-22 01:43:44
They work at me, theyre all smelly thought, didnt they used to be white, just all the pee made them yellow YUCKS
Yeah man mine were all white but when I got em back from madame pipi they turned yellow sad
talk about disgusting
0 0
Respond to this thread