FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Petition for a restate

By Absoluukable June 25, 2013, 19:29:01

Hey guys this is basically just me posting a wall of text trying to make a point.

What I'd like is constant bumping of this thread with your signatures just so that our buddy Troyle doesn't miss it, he's our bro right? He can forward what he sees to the dev team or whoever is in charge of dishing out restates after a hotfix?

At any rate, As some of us may have seen from Nanners chat with Troyle the changes were not deemed big enough to dish out a restate, maybe not at this current time The Fogger Stasis changes have not been implemented yet nor (has the GvG spell level caps?) However I feel that to change the cost of Prime of Life when someone had a build that used it often with enough ap (without drhellzerking) to make use of it may have changed things dramatically for them, Along with changes to Mine Mover and Drheller, these are support spell changes, not just tweaking of base damages these can't be changed around at max level.

Lest we forget Cra's who may not be max level yet and can't use spell tweaking, who may have built around Blinding arrow in pvp for the blindness, ruined with no chance to tweak spell levels for more damage in PvE (and generally PvP now) And Destructive Arrow's base damage nerf, sure I'd see why it wasn't big enough if it was 2 base damage like Storm Arrow (Which by the way when this occured got a restate) But over 10 is a bit much...

Now if that wasn't enough speculation I'd just like to add, it can seem like to some players this can be one of 2 things. Ankama doesn't think it's that big of a deal you can just do the Farmergency Quest, which sure is a way to restate without paying, but I don't know if you've noticed Ankama, your update is all about grinding resources, I think people may be a bit busy with trying to enjoy your new content with their resources, not fixing their characters and ignoring the latest update.

Or 2, A low move based on money grubbing for Restate Scrolls from the Boutique (Which by the way is worse for your UK community and their impossible to buy Ogrines by Card Payment Methods which still hasn't been fixed)

I'm sorry for the huge rant, But I'd just like to make a very very clear point, For those of you that cannot sift through all this junk I apologise, but if you support getting a free restate within the week and get the gist of what I'm saying please bump with your signature, as I say our voices should be heard!! biggrin

Thanks everyone (Thanks Troyle if you see and act on this)
-Roofie smile 

7 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 30792

I'll just leave this here: Click here

See message in context
3 0
Reactions 65
Score : 7278
didnt read the wall-o-text but +1 for restate

0 0
Score : 734

same but +1 for the petition.

0 0
Score : 240

+1 for restat.

0 0
Score : 713

Read the wall o' text, +1 for restat and consider yourself bumped Mr!

0 0
Score : 18169

If you change things in a class, you should offer a respec. Why? Because you're screwing with how people have built themselves up to play this broken ass game. You've broken some Enutrofs, addled some Cras, at the very least.

Respec +1

0 0
Score : 306

+1 for the restat, and try not to ramble too much dear, not all of us love the sight of your text rolleyes 

2 0
Score : 745

+1 for respec. At least for cras and enus

0 0
Score : 486

here goes nothing...

...+1 for restat

0 0
Score : 294
sharkbiite|2013-06-25 19:54:15
+1 for the restat, and try not to ramble too much dear, not all of us love the sight of your text rolleyes
Verdyyyy~!!!!! I miss you come back to us my dear brur, we need you with brurthols right around the corner, Thanks for +1ing btw, Need all the support I can get xD It's nice to know you read my walls of text though regardless of how much it displeases you to see them :p
0 0
Score : 713
sharkbiite|2013-06-25 19:54:15
Hope to see you back on soon little lady, the brurs miss you!! smile 
0 0
Score : 13926

I'm amazed the community has swallowed the respec options so long. The number of Topics about respec used to never end. Ankama gave us boutique and an annoying once a month quest. I've never liked either option.

0 0
Score : 7679

lol, petitions, these always work XD

1 0

I want to claim "Bum Sacks" but i don't recall if it was fixed due to a petition or constant nagging? They seem similar enough to me. rolleyes 

0 0
Score : -7

+1 But i also see what you are doing there (Ankama). So selfish way to make money. Shame on you. I guess this is the way you make people buy restats with ogrines. And i'm not interested in wasting whole week getting those mats sleep... You shall say: ''Get a group for more mats," or something, but the problem is... Everyone needs those goddamn mats now since you didn't give us the restat.

#Angry Bun

0 0
Score : 49
Simorse|2013-06-25 20:51:14
+1 But i also see what you are doing there (Ankama). So selfish way to make money. Shame on you. I guess this is the way you make people buy restats with ogrines. And i'm not interested in wasting whole week getting those mats sleep... You shall say: ''Get a group for more mats," or something, but the problem is... Everyone needs those goddamn mats now since you didn't give us the restat.

#Angry Bun
-1 for restat

Ankama is more than generous with respec's even when some classes do not warrant it. I suspect that more people should be more cautious with their points.

Furthermore, A business that is not in business to make money, is called a charity.
0 -1
Score : 1639

You can't just nerf the $%#@ out of Blind and Destructive Arrow. Ruining some cras. Then Enu changes also lol.

Bad dev. is still bad. sigh.

0 0
Score : -7
Zinja|2013-06-25 21:35:13

#Angry Bun
-1 for restat

Ankama is more than generous with respec's even when some classes do not warrant it. I suspect that more people should be more cautious with their points.

Furthermore, A business that is not in business to make money, is called a charity.
If you would have a cra or fire enu, you would understand tongue. I see you are a sacrier player, lets see if if you would like (if earth) nerf to coagulation, (if air) nerf to assault 2/turn for example and if fire, not familiar with fire but lets say they made punish 3/4 ap and reduced dmg therefore. (Also i have my cra on other acc if that bothers you.)
0 0
Score : 486

Charity is what the community is doing for Ankama by paying to beta test.

I'd expect by now, skill change patches to throw a restat aswell but after seeing the new addition of such "commodity" to the boutique (together with the 1200 item monthly quest), i'm not surprised they'll try to milk it out.

... and to complement your words - a business which is too greedy, loses it's customers.

1 0
Zinja|2013-06-25 21:35:13

#Angry Bun
-1 for restat

Generous...? Are we playing the same game here?

So you're the one who designs the USB port on every new device differently than the last forcing us all to buy new cables.

Verykin|2013-06-25 21:43:13
Charity is what the community is doing for Ankama by paying to beta test.

I'd expect by now, skill change patches to throw a restat aswell but after seeing the new addition of such "commodity" to the boutique (together with the 1200 item monthly quest), i'm not surprised they'll try to milk it out.

... and to complement your words - a business which is too greedy, loses it's customers.
+1
0 0
Respond to this thread