FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Forum Game: Class Match

By Remviel June 20, 2013, 18:38:11

So as many of you may or may not know, humans are the prevalent race in Wakfu.
As they become more devout followers of their patron god, they gain their traits.

In this game, the laws of the World of Twelve, no longer apply.
You may choose two or three gods, that this character of your design follows.
Mix and match what you want, and give us a description of them.

Example:
Gods: Eniripsa, Iop
Name: Ioripsop
Description: An Ioripsop, having been blessed with the grace of an Eniripsa, and the musculature of an Iop, is a truly majestic creature. They have bulging muscles, and fairy-like wings, with an Iop's headfirst attitude. Their hulking frame can be found making attempt of fluttering around the battlefield quite aimlessly(with much struggle) while searching for prey. When spotted, they are often seen flying head-first into their target. Their enemies are most often pummeled to pulp with their dainty wands. When the fight is done, they promptly use their god-given healing abilities to mend their enemies. Why, you ask? To pummel them again! An Iop's lust for battle is never sated, the only escape from an Iopripsa is just to run, as fast as you can! Take note, don't ever drink any potions hand-crafted by an Iopripsa, or you may regret it. While Eniripsa are naturally talented at alchemy, as Iop-brained as Iops are...you may end up ingesting the result of their, "explosive" personalities.

It doesn't have to be as detailed, or even in full-sentences.
Just mix and match what you think would be fun, and share it.

2 0
Reactions 65
Score : 2388

Gods: Iop , Iop
Name: Iop
Description: Iop

0 0
Score : 9100

I was thinking about races earlier and not all of them are exactly "human" and I think they're born that way. Osamodases, Ecaflips, Pandawas, Sadidas, Enirisiaps, Iops, Cras, and Sacriers are technically not humans, while Fecas, Enutrofs, Xelors, Masqueraiders, and Eliatropes are humans. All of them can interbreed and if two races have children, their children will randomly be one of the races of their parent.

Exceptions are Sadidas since they're technically plants and actually grow from seed pods, and Eliatropes because they are born from dragons.

Okay enough babbling from me. ^^

Gods: Ecaflip, Sacrier
Name: Sacriflip
Description: These creatures are extra tenacious hunters with the agility of an Ecaflip and the ferocity of a Sacrier. They have excellent camouflage due to their tiger-like stripes, which double as tattoos. They will happily risk their lives in battle, counting on their luck if things turn for the worse.

1 0
Score : 987
Remviel|2013-06-20 18:38:11
Description: An Ioripsop, having been blessed with the grace of an Eniripsa, and the musculature of an Iop, is a truly majestic creature. They have bulging muscles, and fairy-like wings, with an Iop's headfirst attitude. Their hulking frame can be found making attempt of fluttering around the battlefield quite aimlessly(with much struggle) while searching for prey. When spotted, they are often seen flying head-first into their target.

From Click here

ಠ.ಠ;
2 0
Score : 485

LULZIMANI

0 0
Score : 25035

gods: Sadida, Pandawa
name: Pandida
description: Despite being able to summon any type of plants they prefer to summon only one thing: bamboo. Some of them use their bamboo's for jumping on them like ninjas, others just summon them to drink their bamboo milk. That being said some of them are very thin and agile, while other ones grow fat early. With the ability to create dolls they have invented their own summon: The Drunken Doll, wich act illogically and spit bamboo milk around, making those around them drunk. Pandidas enjoy laughing at their own dolls and join them in their awkward dance rituals.

1 0
Score : 1512
Asthis|2013-06-20 19:28:18
I was thinking about races earlier and not all of them are exactly "human" and I think they're born that way. Osamodases, Ecaflips, Pandawas, Sadidas, Enirisiaps, Iops, Cras, and Sacriers are technically not humans, while Fecas, Enutrofs, Xelors, Masqueraiders, and Eliatropes are humans. All of them can interbreed and if two races have children, their children will randomly be one of the races of their parent.

Exceptions are Sadidas since they're technically plants and actually grow from seed pods, and Eliatropes because they are born from dragons.

Okay enough babbling from me. ^^

Gods: Ecaflip, Sacrier
Name: Sacriflip
Description: These creatures are extra tenacious hunters with the agility of an Ecaflip and the ferocity of a Sacrier. They have excellent camouflage due to their tiger-like stripes, which double as tattoos. They will happily risk their lives in battle, counting on their luck if things turn for the worse.
They can be born with a predisposition, I'm assuming from being favored as the child of the parent.
One of the best examples is Alibert and Ruel, Alibert is considered an enutrof, but barely resembles being a token Enutrof. While Ruel, who is particularly greedy and money-grubbing, has white hair, looks old beyond his years, along with some other traits. Unless I'm mistaken, it's referenced that in the World of Twelve somewhere in one of the other medias, (Legend of Ogrest, or uhhh, Islands or something) humans were the prevalent race, and that the first twelve that became gods set the standard for the others.
In the case of Ghoultard, who became so powerful he ascended to become the new god Iop, he also embodied the original god Iop as a devout follower.

Supposedly though it's possible for them to change over time, given they change disposition. It doesn't particularly state the extent or evolution of one's faith to undergo it though. It's not unheard of, but is very rare. Which also helps to describe masqueraiders and rogues, who are godless and both look entirely human.
But it's still all in theory, the only thing that's finite is that everyone is considered, "human" and gain more traits of their patron god as they become more devout followers. I'll poke around and see if I can't find the original reference for it.

@Alaheart, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

The first race to emerge on the world were the Humans. This species, which was fair and noble, earned the favor of the gods over some of their much more crude neighbors, creatures like the Bworks, Puddlins and Bullies. The Gods revealed themselves to the humans alone, and made them their disciples.

Many humans embraced the lifestyles that the gods showed them and became devout followers. The gods rewarded the followers they earned; increased devotion to the Gods made the Men more powerful, and look more like the gods they followed. For example, a devout worshipper of Iop would take on his God's flaming red hair and blank eyes; a follower of Pandawa would grow black and white fur along with round ears.

Keep in mind that these distinctions do not really differentiate the classes: all of the various classes are still humans at the core.

Any human that chooses not to worship a god devoutly can retain mostly human traits, but will usually have leanings towards a certain class. For example, Alibert does not have the characteristic gray hair of an Enutrof, but he is still referred to as one. This is because his devotion to Enutrof is minimal, compared to the much greedier Ruel.

Sources: Angels and Demons (Dofus document)

Found it. biggrin 
0 0
Score : 987
@Alaheart, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
You can thank Seguchi-sama for it, his artworks fantastic biggrin 
0 0
Score : 3411

I'm pretty sure masqueraders worship an aspect of Saddida from the lore I've found, also foggernaught s once worshipped an aspect of Osamodus called Okapodus, but turned to stassis to gain immortality or somthing.

Also while all the classes in Wakfu are human (foggernaughts have human souls) We can see in the world of twelve there are other sentient races like the cat people, dog people and shark people from the dofus anime.

I assume that different races would have classes that they are more likly to be, but in wakfu we all play as human,

Also on the topic of multi-classes, i dont see any examples in the lore, but there is plenty of room for it, otherwise what happens to a Saddida with a bamboo milk problem?

A few side thoughts:
i wonder what its like for an osa to gain its horns.
I think you can tell a human ecaflip from a cat man ecaflip by its stature.
Pandidas are amazing.
Everyone should join my Wakfu lore based rp guild wink 

0 0

I've seen a lot of babies in the Dofus/Wakfu cartoons too that are the same class as their parents, so I think it's a generation thing as well.

It would be interesting to see a class change gods from their parents' god and see their physical traits change along with it.

0 0
Score : 21650

what about the scarecrow people, pigmen, and the like we see in CMs. can we follow the gods that make them that?

0 0
Score : 1512

If you're interested in the lore, I haven't filled out the rest. Using my guild's site to host a lore archive, and bestiary describing animals and their mannerisms 'n' such. (Haven't even started on the bestiary) I think you might enjoy the timeline, I just moved it over from a French site. If guild launch requires you need an account or w/e to view it, just let me know and I'll post the full thing here, I think you might enjoy it if you haven't seen it.

Timeline

Foggers apparently had mistaken Osamoda in a different form, and now currently worship him as Oktopodas. I'm not quite sure if they validate him as the actual god Osamoda, but it works for them I suppose.

The other two I think are fairly in the dark. Ankama's recently releasing information contrary to previous lore. Like Dathura's disciples, makes her seem to be a rather aggressive spiteful individual, taking revenge upon Ogrest, as she previously tried to usurp him or something with the Dofus. In the Legend of Ogrest however, she was accidentally throw into the Abyss during the battle, while trying to stop him from fighting with the gods.

One statement says that Rogues gain their strength from Sram, which is just silly. The original information about the class stated they were godless, much like the Masqueraiders, who now supposedly are referenced from possibly worshipping Sadida? The information clashes are a bit weird, and kinda frustrating.

As for the other sentient species, they seem to be feral in nature, and rely on their own strength. While the humans also benefit from their own personal growth, they also draw from some sort of "blessing" bestowed upon them from their patron god, simply for being that particular disciple. For example, Ruel seems to be particularly powerful for an old man, has peculiar abilities for generating and finding kamas. Even causes a massive seismic attack, by dropping a kama and stepping on it. The others seem to have abilities based on nature and evolution, which in truth seems to explain quite a bit, the superiority of humans in the anime, MMO, and other content.

Also, some Osamoda have smaller horns than others, I assume it's just a very gradual process. Most commonly it occurs as they mature, the variety in skin tones also is a pretty prominent sign, it varies to the full blue gradually as well, and the same with the white hair. As with the Osamoda king, his entire stature seems to be a bit more feral, and also with the guardian of Grougal's Dofus. He tends to be my favorite, in that he's so demonic and scary. I love in general that Osamodas give such a misleading first impression, when at a base they can really be quite scary. I mean the name alone backwards, "Sado-maso". Sadomasochistic - scary stuff. Yet they're so cute and fluffy.

@BrainInAJar, go for it, have fun. But, they don't have gods that I'm aware of, just for the record. xD

0 0
Score : 12142
BrainInAJar|2013-06-21 01:30:45
what about the scarecrow people, pigmen, and the like we see in CMs. can we follow the gods that make them that?
no. its the world of twelve not the world of every half baked god.
0 0

Babies do seem to be born with the initial traits of their parents,when it comes to gods.

@ Braininajar, they are different races, like humans. I think that they can worship gods and become like those gods, though they probably have much closer relationships with certain gods by default, such as cat people being in tune with ecaflip. otherwise it wouldn't be the world of twelve.

The reason we cant play as them in the game is probably because it is simply that its impractical to make all of the animations and gear work with completely different body shapes. It is a large amount of work without much payoff to make the game better.

0 0
Score : 30

Gods: Sacrier, Masqueraider(Sadida)

Name: Massacrier

Description: Mainly sacriers that have found the power of the masks. Discovering such powers, they developed a strong sense of both justice and carnage (since they dont have the water element, threw away the coward's mask). Massacriers run around nations kicking crime, destroying crops, protecting endangered species and bullying lowbies. They are often seen as both a hero and a villain in the world of twelve, but deep inside them is the pain of being confused between two alignments.

Pretty much El-Tigre-esque smile

I also like the Pandida, he can go Earth Style: Bamboo spears technique!

0 0

I wish we knew more about the scacecrow people. But yeah there are other races such as Ouginaks, Koalaks, Crocodyls, Porcos, Shushus, Bworks, Taurs, Trools... They all have their gods but they didn't make the cut for the Twelve.

0 0
Asthis|2013-06-21 03:08:45
I wish we knew more about the scacecrow people. But yeah there are other races such as Ouginaks, Koalaks, Crocodyls, Porcos, Shushus, Bworks, Taurs, Trools... They all have their gods but they didn't make the cut for the Twelve.
Why do you think that they have their own gods? all of the lore I've found suggests otherwise.
0 0

I know Ouginak is a god, at least. And the Porcos worship Dragon Pig. Shushus worship Rushu, and he was turned down from being the 11th god, which made him pretty pissed when Sacrier became the 11th god.

0 0
Asthis|2013-06-21 04:28:39
I know Ouginak is a god, at least. And the Porcos worship Dragon Pig. Shushus worship Rushu, and he was turned down from being the 11th god, which made him pretty pissed when Sacrier became the 11th god.
I cant find any information about Ouginak other than a few weak references so if you have any information on that i would be grateful if you shared it.

Technically isn't Rushu is a creation of Osamodas?

Actually, what the hell makes a god a god in Wakfu lore? Ogrest is worshiped and is strong enough to defeat the other gods. If its just a title then why are ogrest cultists made up of other classes rather than becoming Ogrest like?

Other than that we we would need references to the gods the other races worship before assuming that's what gives them their form, and if that is the case, then all scarecrows, Porcos, shushus, etc are all human. Wow that's a mind bender.
0 0
Score : 1377

what if ankama would let us combine our classes? say both the chars of 2 different classes must be lvl 50 maybe? and when you combine them you have to start again from scratch. Sounds tough right? but... you get game plays like this

gods: Sadida, Pandawaname:
Pandidadescription:
Despite being able to summon any type of plants they prefer to summon only one thing: bamboo. Some of them use their bamboo's for jumping on them like ninjas, others just summon them to drink their bamboo milk. That being said some of them are very thin and agile, while other ones grow fat early. With the ability to create dolls they have invented their own summon: The Drunken Doll, wich act illogically and spit bamboo milk around, making those around them drunk. Pandidas enjoy laughing at their own dolls and join them in their awkward dance rituals.
or...like this
Gods: Sacrier, Masqueraider(Sadida)
Name: MassacrierDescription:
Mainly sacriers that have found the power of the masks. Discovering such powers, they developed a strong sense of both justice and carnage (since they dont have the water element, threw away the coward's mask). Massacriers run around nations kicking crime, destroying crops, protecting endangered species and bullying lowbies. They are often seen as both a hero and a villain in the world of twelve, but deep inside them is the pain of being confused between two alignments.Pretty much El-Tigre-esque
or maybe even this!!!
0 0
Respond to this thread