FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nox Population

By Epiphanyinc1440 March 20, 2013, 02:46:34

I had quit wakfu a few months ago due to how much of a ghost town the server was back then. Was considering returning. But first wanted to know how the server population was looking? Or if I should wait another month to see. The game is great and all, but with no one to play with its unbearable.

1 0
Reactions 35
Score : 6477

if everyone quits because the population isn't to their exact specifications then Nox would remain a ghost town, now wouldn't it?

…oh, and…not another one of these threads again :wacko: 

0 -1
Score : 68

Play in Astrub, make some friends, join a guild, resub.

0 0
Score : 69
sevenatbest|2013-03-20 02:53:02
if everyone quits because the population isn't to their exact specifications then Nox would remain a ghost town, now wouldn't it?

Well in that month in particular my friends made characters in bonta when I was satisfied with my characters in brakmar, If you're familiar with the brakmar of a few months ago... Ghost town, at war with all other nations so can't party with anyone
0 0
Score : 6477

when Ankama finally gets around to implementing the update to the Politics mechanic they are talking about having a quest to change nations, so you should be in the clear. I hope when that happens a lot of people leave bonta for other nations and the player base of Nox in the world of Twelve will be a little more spread out.

0 0
Epiphanyinc1440|2013-03-20 03:12:22

Well in that month in particular my friends made characters in bonta when I was satisfied with my characters in brakmar, If you're familiar with the brakmar of a few months ago... Ghost town, at war with all other nations so can't party with anyone
There aren't any Nation-exclusive maps anymore.
0 0
Score : 3311
I remember when I had asked this same question at one point. I would be so sad for I would hardly see anyone playing, that I was contemplating on quitting, and I did for a short period. I then realized I don't honestly care if there is anyone playing, as long as I am enjoying myself. Let me list a couple of reasons I think the population seems low at times.
  • When school is in session population is low, for friends/peers take college/high school as priority. Sadly we aspire for greater things in life, and secretly have an affair with Wakfu.
  • People have actual lives, so they work to put food on the table. We can't always eat Wakfu. Or can we?
  • People don't want to pay to play. I mean it's wicked expensive, for only $6 a month. That's like 8 cents everyday. What can I do with $6? I wonder.
  • Some people don't find Wakfu entertaining enough, either it lacks content, or it's just not their thing. Does that make them lame?
  • People tend to play at some weird hours of the night/day when players are either sleeping, in school, working, going on dates, etc.
  • Bonta is where all the losers players go in hopes for greatness.
The best answer would be to just play and find out on your own. This question exists on all server forums. I know because I have posted on other forums trying to find a server with a huge population. I mean should you return that is +1 for NOX, and we shall welcome you with good spirit, some with evil intents.

Some things I find entertaining in this game are:
  • My Guild, and friends.
  • PVP: Destroy the Red ones. I like them, they make this game fun despite their atrocities in the history of NOX. Fiories, Rey, I love HATE you all. Hooks will be vanquished one day, just you wait.
  • The beauty of the game, is so lavish. It gives us a stage to make our stories, and one day make a name for ourselves.
  • The music is rather unique and entertaining. Have you tried listening to it in Stereo Surround?
  • The UB's, for I have yet to down all the others. Moo has fallen to my blade.
  • People of NOX who have engraved their name in the history of NOX, such as Kee Keema, Alpha, Mini, Glitz, Madd, Makise, Simi, etc...
  • And most importantly the DRAMA in the forums. Be sure to have your popcorn ready old chap.
Let me end there before I turn this into a News Report. To put it bluntly, just re sub and find a guild, and enjoy the game for you, no harm in that.

Reporting for Brak News 5. ~Tulish~
2 -1
Inmensus|2013-03-20 03:20:17

Let me rephrase that. Enemy nations cannot party with one another, when I was playing brakmar was everyone's enemy AND had the least population so that pretty much barred me from playing with anyone at all, as the only other brakmarians were the high levels who really didn't have time to help out a low level player.

Iealr I just wanted to know if there are more people around, because back then I couldn't find ANYONE to kill that was near my level. If there are more people now than back then I will surely resub and get subs for my friends so we can all start back again
0 0
Epiphanyinc1440|2013-03-20 03:50:35
Inmensus|2013-03-20 03:20:17

Let me rephrase that. Enemy nations cannot party with one another, when I was playing brakmar was everyone's enemy AND had the least population so that pretty much barred me from playing with anyone at all, as the only other brakmarians were the high levels who really didn't have time to help out a low level player

You can ask someone of a mutual neutrality to invite your friend of an enemy nation into the party.
You can party with people of enemy nations this way.
0 0

You speak of that as if its easy. Okay lets put it this way. Everytime I want to party with my friends I have to go to astrub and find a neutral person and ask him to add my friends to the party? Makes no sense, and some of the new players aren't very responsive to letters anyway.

0 0
Score : 12139
lealr|2013-03-20 03:31:22
I remember when I had asked this same question at one point. I would be so sad for I would hardly see anyone playing, that I was contemplating on quitting, and I did for a short period. I then realized I don't honestly care if there is anyone playing, as long as I am enjoying myself. Let me list a couple of reasons I think the population seems low at times.
  • When school is in session population is low, for friends/peers take college/high school as priority. Sadly we aspire for greater things in life, and secretly have an affair with Wakfu.
  • People have actual lives, so they work to put food on the table. We can't always eat Wakfu. Or can we?
  • People don't want to pay to play. I mean it's wicked expensive, for only $6 a month. That's like 8 cents everyday. What can I do with $6? I wonder.
  • Some people don't find Wakfu entertaining enough, either it lacks content, or it's just not their thing. Does that make them lame?
  • People tend to play at some weird hours of the night/day when players are either sleeping, in school, working, going on dates, etc.
  • Bonta is where all the losers players go in hopes for greatness.
The best answer would be to just play and find out on your own. This question exists on all server forums. I know because I have posted on other forums trying to find a server with a huge population. I mean should you return that is +1 for NOX, and we shall welcome you with good spirit, some with evil intents.

Some things I find entertaining in this game are:
  • My Guild, and friends.
  • PVP: Destroy the Red ones. I like them, they make this game fun despite their atrocities in the history of NOX. Fiories, Rey, I love HATE you all. Hooks will be vanquished one day, just you wait.
  • The beauty of the game, is so lavish. It gives us a stage to make our stories, and one day make a name for ourselves.
  • The music is rather unique and entertaining. Have you tried listening to it in Stereo Surround?
  • The UB's, for I have yet to down all the others. Moo has fallen to my blade.
  • People of NOX who have engraved their name in the history of NOX, such as Kee Keema, Alpha, Mini, Glitz, Madd, Makise, Simi, etc...
  • And most importantly the DRAMA in the forums. Be sure to have your popcorn ready old chap.
Let me end there before I turn this into a News Report. To put it bluntly, just re sub and find a guild, and enjoy the game for you, no harm in that.

Reporting for Brak News 5. ~Tulish~
this sincerely made me smile just a little bit but dont tell anyone. anyway very well written 0H0
0 0
Epiphanyinc1440|2013-03-20 03:59:21
You speak of that as if its easy. Okay lets put it this way. Everytime I want to party with my friends I have to go to astrub and find a neutral person and ask him to add my friends to the party? Makes no sense, and some of the new players aren't very responsive to letters anyway.
No, not to Astrub of someone without a nation. Say Brakmar and Amakna is at war, but both are either neutral or allied with Sufokia. You can add someone of Sufo to the party and then have them add your friend from Amakna into the party.
0 0
Score : 4574

Every week until we get tired of it.

God.

0 0
Score : 452

Keep the population low so no one is around to steal my crops. ;D

0 0
Inmensus|2013-03-20 04:09:17
No, not to Astrub of someone without a nation. Say Brakmar and Amakna is at war, but both are either neutral or allied with Sufokia. You can add someone of Sufo to the party and then have them add your friend from Amakna into the party.
what part of BRAKMAR WAS EVERYONES ENEMY don't you understand?
0 0
Score : 1919

The whole thing of everyone ganging up on a single nation doesn't really happen that often anymore.

For quite a while there were regular weekend wars. Usually between Bonta and Amakna (or so it seemed to me) but lately, from what I've seen, the wars have died down some. They pop up from time to time but don't usually last that long and aren't really too much of a bother.

As to the overall population on Nox, well... It's not as high as it should be but there are plenty of people around. Brak has some players but Bonta and Amakna are definitely the most populous nations. Sufokia is a graveyard.

At any rate, I don't wars will get in your way now and there are definitely people around and several active and friendly guilds, and the CSP who are very active and... well they're active. tongue

Come on back. If you don't want to sub right away hang out in astrub for awhile and chat with the people. Talk with your old friends if they are still playing. If you feel like resub soon and get back in on the action.

If you need help finding a guild I can gladly invite you to the Spanish Inquisition. Lots of friendly faces to get you started and no hard feelings should you decide to leave for another guild once you're more established back into the game.

0 0
Priz|2013-03-20 05:16:30
The whole thing of everyone ganging up on a single nation doesn't really happen that often anymore.

For quite a while there were regular weekend wars. Usually between Bonta and Amakna (or so it seemed to me) but lately, from what I've seen, the wars have died down some. They pop up from time to time but don't usually last that long and aren't really too much of a bother.

As to the overall population on Nox, well... It's not as high as it should be but there are plenty of people around. Brak has some players but Bonta and Amakna are definitely the most populous nations. Sufokia is a graveyard.

At any rate, I don't wars will get in your way now and there are definitely people around and several active and friendly guilds, and the CSP who are very active and... well they're active. tongue

Come on back. If you don't want to sub right away hang out in astrub for awhile and chat with the people. Talk with your old friends if they are still playing. If you feel like resub soon and get back in on the action.

If you need help finding a guild I can gladly invite you to the Spanish Inquisition. Lots of friendly faces to get you started and no hard feelings should you decide to leave for another guild once you're more established back into the game.

Yeah I will prolly redownload the game and poke around a bit to see what's going on, and in that case I don't think everyone was ganging up on Brakmar, As I recall the leader at that time declared war on everyone else so he'd have plenty of people to kill.
0 0
Epiphanyinc1440|2013-03-20 04:57:42
Apparently the part about it being past tense...

If it'll help you to better understand, my advice is for future reference should Brakmar be in a war, in the future, with a friend's nation.
0 0
Inmensus|2013-03-20 07:00:59
Epiphanyinc1440|2013-03-20 04:57:42
Apparently the part about it being past tense...

If it'll help you to better understand, my advice is for future reference should Brakmar be in a war, in the future, with a friend's nation.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
0 0
Score : 1809

Alts everywhere

2 0
Respond to this thread