FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why is everyone being banned? (NOX)

By NighhtN - MEMBER - February 28, 2013, 20:50:49
Reactions 227
Score : 611

Thanks for the update Sabi,

While I wish members didn't need to be banned to get the message, I'm grateful SE has finally pulled through with some action. It's been much worse seeing so many devoted and friendly players leave the Nox server due to everything that's happened. Even if a few innocent players have a two week ban I think it's worth it knowing something is being done to clean up the server. SE/Ankama has been pretty good about refunding players due to loss of playtime as well so if it turns out you were banned accidently I'm sure they'll make it up to you.

Thank you SE and thank you Ankama for taking action to turn the server around. Keep up the good work!

*Wild Applause*

Yofa

0 0
Score : 3311
Rakury|2013-03-01 03:20:10
who's warmonger, hero, makise, and madd

ps: isn't glitz that 1-term brakmar gov who couldn't spell
Warmonger was the leader of Borg, Makise [Sacrier] was also part of Borg, both have since quit playing months ago. Madd [Xelor] is the Last active member of Borg.

Hero was an old player who would always help us back in the days of Epi before all the duping, but I think he too has quit months ago.
0 0
Score : 1897

I heard about this from my guild members and I was happy that action was finally taken on Nox. Though there could have possibly (highly unlikely) been people in CSP without duped gear, imo just being in the guild should get you a ban (which it looks like it did). Anyways, this is one step closer to making Nox a cleaner place, and even though some innocent people were banned, casualties are sometimes needed to make progress. Looking forward to see how well this works.

P.S. A few posts back there was something about Shushu and CSP always being at war, when the made eca joined their side in one of our pks on them. Whether that was a joke or not, I didn't get the memo, but just putting it out there.

1 -1
Score : 5532
YofaPancapes|2013-03-01 03:27:37
Even if a few innocent players have a two week ban

They're permabans.
0 0
Score : 1128
lolmaolol|2013-03-01 03:30:27
I heard about this from my guild members and I was happy that action was finally taken on Nox. Though there could have possibly (highly unlikely) been people in CSP without duped gear, imo just being in the guild should get you a ban (which it looks like it did). Anyways, this is one step closer to making Nox a cleaner place, and even though some innocent people were banned, casualties are sometimes needed to make progress. Looking forward to see how well this works.

P.S. A few posts back there was something about Shushu and CSP always being at war, when the made eca joined their side in one of our pks on them. Whether that was a joke or not, I didn't get the memo, but just putting it out there.
"The made eca" omg

I'm assuming you mean that Nyxcal...liluminum guy, as he's the only one I remember defending at any point. I jumped in on his side because he was being attacked by a group, and also (if I remember right) kenKO-camped.

I'm not/wasn't a fan of CSP as a whole but unfairness ticks me off pretty bad. :v

ps if that was some sort of dig trying to get me in trouble with my guild, I'm the one in charge of that kind of stuff. A for effort, though.
0 0
Score : 279
iCrooks|2013-03-01 03:20:53
SE-Sabi|2013-03-01 03:13:32
Hi guys, SE-Sabi here, coming to answer some of your questions regarding the recent reports of banned accounts, particulary on the NOX server.

An investigation was done in common effort between Square Enix and Ankama, as most of you were already aware of, in effort to improve your gameplay and address any dupes and exploits.

NighhtN|2013-02-28 20:50:49
Why are a bunch of people being banned? even people who just started playing a week ago are getting banned it doesnt make any sense

Regarding the actions taken on players accounts, we are currently working with Ankama to find out more details as to what has happened to these accounts and the details of the actions taken.

RaVeN-Fifteen|2013-02-28 21:12:32

Here's an example of why one was banned. The screen was painted over with racist and sexual remarks, so I cleaned it up.

As to explain this situation, I have also assisted the player myself and a Square Enix agent has since then contacted the player with a notification containing all the information of the reason behind the action taken.

lealr|2013-02-28 21:24:28
Where is that BIG announcement SE promised us about the bans and such? Hopefully they post it before they leave tonight? They've been telling us this since months ago.

That is correct, an announcement was in the works with Ankama to talk about the latest investigation, without obviously giving any names, but more to bring up awareness on the efforts made to improve your gameplay.

We are requesting that any updated information regarding this subject is shared with you by Troyle as soon as it is available.

I hope that my words helps you understand what is currently happening and that we are working with Ankama to provide you a transition as smooth as possible.

Thank you for reading this and for your understanding. smile
Can the people who were banned make a new account and sub again?
At the risk of being banned once again as per section 3 of the Wakfu EULA in which it states "In addition, Square Enix or Ankama shall be entitled to terminate any Ankama Account (immediately and without notice) of any person who (1) was previously suspended or terminated by either Square Enix or Ankama and who Square Enix or Ankama believes (in their sole discretion) re-registered using different registration information in order to circumvent or bypass such suspension or termination". So before subbing any new accounts i would suggest submitting a ticket first for clarification or waiting for the email which tells you why you were banned, although as mentioned they aren't REQUIRED to send you one.

As for anyone else wondering about themselves or their friends being banned maybe try reading the EULA yourselves and you may find the answers to your questions before Ankama has the time to get to you.
0 0
Score : 2

@Hackwork

That's cute.
0 0
Score : 12951

Don't waste your time unbanning accounts Troyle and ankama.

These dupers drive off more people than any of your bans would. You want numbers? A lot of people left nox to dathura because of all the duping on nox. Clean server, can't wait for frigosthappy 

1 0
Score : 17656
Neneko88|2013-03-01 04:33:51

These dupers drive off more people than any of your bans would. You want numbers? A lot of people left nox to dathura because of all the duping on nox. Clean server, can't wait for frigosthappy
For the love of fuck

there's only ever been one duper

banning like 60 accounts in search of 1 duper sure makes sense to me
0 -1
Score : 5288
HateSpawn|2013-03-01 04:42:03
For the love of Fleur!
Language! There could be children reading this thread! FIXED!!
0 0
Score : 5888
Neneko88|2013-03-01 04:33:51

what about the non dupers tho?
0 0
Score : -169
RaVeN-Fifteen|2013-03-01 04:47:44
HateSpawn|2013-03-01 04:42:03
For the love of Fleur!
Language! There could be children reading this thread! FIXED!!
+1

Peace and love
0 0
Score : 4574

I'm wallowing in my grave here.

God, guys. Let the dead horse lie already.

0 0
Score : 611

I don't know about anyone else... but I'm ok with people who were complicit with the dupe being banned too (and those who BEGGED for duped gear from said duper[s]). I don't have intimate knowledge of the duping scandal as to say how many dupers there were or were not but if there was only one and that person's 59 accomplices got banned too I won't miss them.

0 0
Score : 183
YofaPancapes|2013-03-01 04:53:07
I don't know about anyone else... but I'm ok with people who were complicit with the dupe being banned too (and those who BEGGED for duped gear from said duper). I don't have intimate knowledge of the duping scandal as to say how many dupers there were or were not but if there was only one and that person's 59 accomplices got banned too I won't miss them.
I guess that means everyone should be banned for being complicit? Cause errrr'body has heard about it. Old hat.

Wishing ill on anyone is bad juju. Shame on all ya'all.
0 0
Score : 36880
Swedish-Solitaire|2013-03-01 03:57:57
@Hackwork

That's cute.
Didn't I say I borrowed a freyrrs bow for a short time and gave it back? I think I did.
Actually I said it in this thread
And screen shotted my inventory

But I agree your attempt at trolling is pretty cute :3c

PS I think the fact that not a single shushu was banned speaks volumes
0 0
Score : 2770

Typical response from a company that seems to screw up everything from updates, to lore, to gameplay. Killed have the server? GG

0 0
Score : 279
YofaPancapes|2013-03-01 04:53:07
I don't know about anyone else... but I'm ok with people who were complicit with the dupe being banned too (and those who BEGGED for duped gear from said duper). I don't have intimate knowledge of the duping scandal as to say how many dupers there were or were not but if there was only one and that person's 59 accomplices got banned too I won't miss them.
Realistically if that were the case they might as well wipe the whole server because whether you think so or not you've surely come into contact with duped gear, gear acquired through the use of duped gear, kamas acquired through the use of duped gear, bread or other stat boosting foods etc....
0 0
Score : 2616
1 0
Score : 5288
Click here

totally took my idea.. not cool! xD
0 0