FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Been gone for 10 months.. forums seem different... how's the game? [Nox]

By Iniquity February 28, 2013, 17:00:41

enAside from the fact that I forgot about Wakfu until the recent email, is Nox still alive?

I mostly see Remington posts on the forum which kind of scares me since people posting now seem to be less.... capable of utilizing thought processes.... but in any case, is the Nox community still alive or did they all quit?
I kind of miss playing this game although not terribly enough that I'll subscribe to it without a moment's thought, especially considering my backlog of games and my subscription to another MMO.

0 -1
Reactions 5
Score : 21650

the forums merged. nox is still here. we have a smaller population than remmington, though, I think.

0 0
Score : 8121

How do you know they're all remmingtons? There's no indication of servers for the posts yet.

Nox is alright.

0 0
Score : 5188

Best way to come back and get informations is to insult a good part of the forum users, right?

Nox and Remington forums recently got merged and you have to take into account that many Remington players don't speak English as their first language.

That being said a majority of the forum posts still seems to be from Nox players.

1 0
Score : 2831
Shaleigh1|2013-02-28 17:04:53
Best way to come back and get informations is to insult a good part of the forum users, right?

Nox and Remington forums recently got merged and you have to take into account that many Remington players don't speak English as their first language.

That being said a majority of the forum posts still seems to be from Nox players.

Pretty much biggrin.
It's good to speak your fears, you can overcome them more easily!
Like when you have somebody in your team say "cyka" you know you're in for a long painful match (don't know how forum policies are now that they merged so I'm going to stay safe and keep other games unmentioned).

It's better to have low expectations when the situation presents itself, like when you have a common occurrence of somebody asking "(insert currency) PLZ OR I BAN YOU", you know you should probably just walk away from that community or game.

C4ssidy|2013-02-28 17:03:43
How do you know they're all remmingtons? There's no indication of servers for the posts yet.

Nox is alright.

From what I've explored, more chats seem to be about Remington.
Some about items, but on the first page of General Discussions, you have 3 posts clearly marked as Remington while 1 as Nox. Then on the "Login server thread" which was posted around the time Nox went down (so I assumed it was a Nox thread), only a Remington notice was placed so it turns out my assumptions were wrong.
Then the "Back after 1+ Year thread" is about a guy asking about the Remington community.

Just my take on it after gathering some evidence. The other posts are seemingly neutral or about items.
0 0
Score : 751

No one mentioned it yet...
There's going to be a free weekend from the 1st of March to the 4th. Click here

..Just in case you want to try out the game.

0 0
Respond to this thread