FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 2791

Server kick..Again

By Kuraibara April 12, 2012, 16:06:16
Devtracker
Servers have kicked me, and everyone in my guild / friendlist.

Is Ankama servers that bad or what is this. And no, its not my connection, because everyone ingame got kicked.
Are you gonna do something about this? It's not fun to lose dungeon keys or run back from phoenix and wait 5 mins to get full hp...
First Ankama intervention
Score : 30639
Trying to find out what's going on.
See message in context
Reactions 135
Score : 20
Experiencing this as well. What is happening?
Score : 412
Same here - 'reconnecting..' then crashes. Has happened several times now, with increasing frequency. Can't play like this
Score : 351
Me and my friend keep getting disconnected too.
K, now that the server's crashing, I think it would be best not to log in at the moment and let Ankama take care of the problem.
3rd kick now... Back to phoenix.
Eh? Seems to be fine now.
4th time now.
Score : 203
German server having issues as well smile 
Score : 8
now, im disconnected like every 1 minute lol
Score : 1231
6th times the server reconnect =_=

Not gonna log back in till issue fixed.
Score : 337
Kicked multiple times at the end of crow dungeon.
Not fun.
Logging until Ankama get their shit together.
Score : 5775
and again
Score : 46
Too many dcs in a minute!!!! i want some compensation candies NOW ò_ò
Unfortunately this issue is out of our hands as the servers are hosted by a third party provider.

We're currently getting in touch with them to know what's happening on their end.
Score : 878
Troyle|2012-04-12 16:18:59
Hope U can find the reason bcs it's a little annoying when I have a kick in the dung boss room xD

I think it's time to add the system from dofus that we can go back to the fight for 3-4 turns after dc.
Score : 337
Troyle|2012-04-12 16:31:00
Unfortunately this issue is out of our hands as the servers are hosted by a third party provider.

We're currently getting in touch with them to know what's happening on their end.

Thankyou for the information Troyle.
I guess it's not Ankama's fault as a lot of companies use third party servers for their MMO's
Score : 125
SIXTH TIME !!
Score : 27
Hope it will be some kind of compensation for this, the game is uplayable at the moment

Unfortunately, Troyle, we don't pay the 3rd party servers to play....we pay ankama for this...
Respond to this thread