By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class fight animations

By Nox16 - MEMBER - February 02, 2015, 16:08:12

I dont ever recall there being a thread about this but does anyone else get really upset they cant see their intro fight animation for their class. Like i dont understand the point of even having the animations if the person who plays it cant see it. I just dont see the harm in letting us see them? I actually didnt even know xelors had an animation until like a few days ago *granted never play with other xelor* and it upsets me cause its like from stargate ;o; i flippin love stargate. Anyway anyone else wish we could see our intro animations cause i sure do. *weeps about it*

1 0
Reactions 40
Score : 874

Yeah, I wish I could see my Osa's intro when I'm single logging instead of seeing on my Eni when dual logging. I love it's intro and didn't realise when they actually got one QQ

0 0
Score : 2861

While I do want to see my own intro, I'd much rather turn this into a discussion about how good Stargate was.

1 -1
Score : 2378

Yeah, I really wish I could see my own, I mean c'mon Sadida coming out of Vines; AWWWW YEAHHHHH!

Iop; Floorplant
Rogue? Idek if it has one QQ
Eca: Card Burst (:

0 0
Score : 8455

yeh, I accidentally discovered Pandawa's when I entered a fight, rather late, and I saw her with that ground smashing intro on my eni's screen.
Q-Q it was glorious, altho I can never see her do it on her respective screen.

somebody GIF it for me plox /slapped/

0 0
Score : 12284
SacridTaco|2015-02-02 16:11:53
While I do want to see my own intro, I'd much rather turn this into a discussion about how good Stargate was.
i do really love stargate so dont tempt me. It hurt my soul to finally see it and i didnt know it existed. Like noone ever talked about it or gifed it so surprise surprise me. I hope they change it post haste so i can see it all the time :O
0 0
Score : 24957

I thought i was the only one with that problem of not seeing it myself, until i heard other people also dont see theirs. This is so dissapointing... I really wanna see the entrance animation of my classes when i play them on 1 account. Yes i can multibox to see it but... thats not the same! Why Ankama can't make it happen? D:

0 0
Score : 14353

I made one but people focused on the eyes tongue
Click here

I don't get the reason why we can't see our intro..it doesn't make sense :x ankama..

0 0
Score : 785

Rogues enter the fight via smoke detonation like a ninja.

0 0
Score : 794
I recorded all class's fight animations from gifcam biggrin (except masque. hard to meet one QQ)
Thx to all players who joined me for fight.

cra

osa

panda

rogue

feca/ xelor

sram

iop

eni

enu

sadida

sacri

fogger

elio

eca

0 0
Score : 5561

@keenblack999
Thank you my friend, but all your images are broken

0 0
Score : 1800

All links restricted keen.

0 0
Score : 794

dang, i'll go fix it

cra

osa

panda

rogue

feca/ xelor

sram

iop

eni

enu

sadida

sacri

fogger

elio

eca

hope these gifs didnt got broken
4 0
Score : 1800

Thanks those work. wink 

0 0
Score : 7800

Fogger intro really needs to be updated and smoothed out. It doesn't look natural at all.

0 0
Score : 12284
Agosta|2015-02-02 19:52:15
Fogger intro really needs to be updated and smoothed out. It doesn't look natural at all.
i think having them fly in first would make it look better.
0 0
Score : 4295

Panda entrance looks broken... All others seem ok, but panda looks like it misses couple frames and derps in mid air, but maybe it's just me...

0 0
Score : 6801

When can we see our own animations in battle instead of having to dual box to see it? (Also osa animation is cute!)

-waterRizarealmfire 

0 0
Score : 4219

You're welcome, rule34
0 0
Score : 4295
Trolololo4|2015-02-02 22:51:56

You're welcome, rule34
Reverse it... and you will have a r34 material
1 0
Respond to this thread