Ankama Trackers

journal of enjeering

By BrainInAJar October 23, 2014, 19:54:58
Reactions 26
Score : 21631

maybe it only drops outside?

0 0
Score : 36881

Just to confirm no books drop from yechti or brrbli correct?

0 0
Score : 645
MiniMikeh|2014-10-24 20:12:07
Eniilicious|2014-10-24 20:00:40
Damaged Journal - rare drop from Hagen Daz,
Missiz Freezz II - northern chafers (shouldn't be boss locked),
Manuscript - Sylargh
Little seems to be know about Hothead II though, probably dropped by Mechas.
I'm actually really confused as to how I don't have missiz freezz II because I basically leveled from 110 - 140 off of ambassadors wing...

Little bit concerning actually but i'll try again do you think it might come from that room next to amb wing?
I'm pretty sure I've had it drop in the dungeon, just can't remember whether it was in boss room or not so I don't honestly dare say anything about that mini-dungeon incase it actually is boss locked. x)
I remember one of the Freezz books being ridiculously rare though. I've farmed it heaps too and only just recently'ish saw one drop.
Would be nice if they actually were on the encyclopedia lol.
0 0
Score : 790
Eniilicious|2014-10-24 20:30:09

Funny you should say that, they actually were listed there with droprates and everything when frigost came out... but a couple of patches later the links to them got broken or something and then they just removed them it seems. I too lack the hateful two still. Also I'm fairly certain manuscript was one of the 0.1% droprate ones from just mechas in general, pretty sure I had like three of those from key/cloak farming way back when.
1 0
Score : 645
caJuNN|2014-10-24 21:02:09
Eniilicious|2014-10-24 20:30:09

Funny you should say that, they actually were listed there with droprates and everything when frigost came out... but a couple of patches later the links to them got broken or something and then they just removed them it seems. I too lack the hateful two still. Also I'm fairly certain manuscript was one of the 0.1% droprate ones from just mechas in general, pretty sure I had like three of those from key/cloak farming way back when.
Oh I thought I had seen them there!
Can never be sure with stuff randomly vanishing from there. x)

Also could very well be manuscript drops off random mechas, haven't had any of those drop here yet.
Actually farming Sylargh atm after I saw Ichie had read the Enjeering book before, praying it's actually in the game still lol.
*2 mecha cloaks so far*
0 0
Score : 7980

(chanting) EKRO BEKRO LEKRO NEKROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 0
Score : 378

I dropped 2 journal of engineering yesterday so i can confirm that they drop from in the frozen tower itself, they dropped on the second and third fights respectively, I don't know if the boss drops the book but at least his minions do.

Hope this helps smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread