FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

So... is no one going to discuss about eliatrope class being on beta?

By saphiLC2#1445 - MEMBER - October 18, 2014, 18:02:20

They negated it so many times that i believed em... but looks like they dont care about the lore anymore and they took their pants down...

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone,

I guess our Beta Server can be full of surprises but actually we are only testing new class mechanics on the Beta Server.

Which is why you may find many placeholders in the spell descriptions and still in development.

I hope that helps clarify this event.

See message in context
Reactions 244
Score : 592

Was wondering when this was going to happen

1 0
Score : 2436

it is new class ? tongue

0 0
Score : 990

Recently, a thread was posted on the Spanish General Discussion forum. It portrayed images supposedly taken from the Beta server of Wakfu, in which a new class was being introduced. It showed placeholder and prototype spells, with effects such as portals, Wakfu manipulation, and it even mentioned "Eliatrope" in some of the spells' effects as the caster. It was all in French.

It all very strongly suggests Eliatropes are being added as a playable class into the game. The spells, descriptions, effects.

What the fuck, Ankama. You said you wouldn't add Eliatropes. And we all know why: It would screw up the entire storyline you've been making for years. We know Yugo is just a baby right now. Presuming by the animated series, the ending of the second season, it is not until 20 to a [a whole lot] years, if everything goes right, that Yugo opens the portal for the Eliatrope children to come back from Emrub and populate the World of Twelve. Right now, it's not possible.

And the thing is, it seems the same class is being added to Dofus, too, guessing from a vague announcement made at the start of this year about what would happen on December: Dimensional travelers.

It's driving me crazy. I'll suffer from heart attack if this huge atrocity to the lore occurs.

The thread on the Spanish forums is this one. I don't know if anything has been going on in the French forums, if it is true, then a post was probably already made there, too.

1 0
Score : 75

That's why they have created Pandora wink

Same thing as an Eliatrope but without really being one...

3 0
Score : 4842

I for one wouldnt mind eliatropes beind add to the game IF the game skips a couple of years, 20 years would be fine. In that case we get A. Eliatropes, B. New foggernauts and their capital which would really work out if we take a good look at the new sufokia designs and C. All that delicious story aftermath.

1 0
Score : 2851

who needs Range when u are going to have portals .-.

and they are introducing skills cooldown with this class it seems... from 2 turns to 5 without being able to use a skill ...
also one of the passives gives 100% berseker damage and +1ap +1mp when ur hp is below 50%...
another passive makes the range of portals bigger too and gives long range damage.... they also have a tic toc like mechanic.... giving different effects... like wp regeneration and other stuff im not really sure how triggers... and not sure but i think allies can also use the portals ._.U
0 0

What is Pandora, or What is a Pandora?

0 0
Score : 1986

If anyone's interested, the class is the blank space next to Incarnates at the character selection on beta:

It's a super heavy WIP right now! I'm guessing Eliatrope is just a placeholder name since they're heavily based on them, but they'll probably rename everything to Dimensional Travelers or whatever they and Pandora are once everything's more developed.
0 0
Score : 555

If it turns out that they are actually Eliatropes, then they would have change the water branch to Wakfu branch.
Aside from that, if they want to make it work with the lore, they'll have to thrust the game 20 years into the future.. which will probably cause them to change the Sadida Kingdom clan member at the very least.

0 0

if they dont want to mess up the lore, they cant be eliatropes or dimensional traverlers... or pandora's quest would make no sense at all as it is now...

0 0
Score : 694

From the looks of some of the spells and the words 'Eliatrope' lying around, first conclusions are that these are Eliatropes (which I hope isn't the case!).

I hope they make them Dimensional Voyagers, where they worship the Goddess Eliatrope. It'd explain a lot and wouldn't tarnish the current lore situation (much). Or who knows, this could just amount to nothing in the end. tongue

All being said, the spells look interesting seeing as they play with the new mechanics we got in the Sept. patch. Berserker play styles with that passive, map manipulation, life steal.

Very interesting. biggrin 

0 0

So what is Pandora or a Pandora?

0 0
Score : 452
samrux2|2014-10-18 19:51:57
high level quest npc char and a dimensional traveller
0 0
samrux2|2014-10-18 19:51:57
is a dimensional voyager and she gives u a chain of quests at lvl 140, that allows you to go to srambad and enurado (for now)
0 0
Score : 2634

Interesting class

0 0
Score : 2263

NO no no no no NOPE, Ankama, step back from it before it's too late.
DO NOT RUIN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WORKIN FOR SO HARD. The thing keeping players in despite bugs is lore. You already ruined beautyful system of elemental damage on various sets, thus killing 70% of equipment in the game, which i bet you worked hard for. You killed amazing mechanics on Freez and several other dungeons. Do not ruin it. Give a class if you want, but for sake of everyone present, don't give an eliatrope.

0 0
Score : 21664

lol well, plans can change i guess.

lets just hope a level 1 eliotrope cant defeat black crow. (lets not makes this like jedis in that star wars mmo, eh?)

0 0
Score : 21664

mods mrrge threads plz and thx

0 0
Score : 7115

The correct explanation for this is the existence of the Dimensional Voyager(s).

• Mango

2 0
Respond to this thread