FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 8500

the RyF Appreciation thread

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER - May 07, 2014, 17:46:50
Reactions 27
You guys have got to be kidding me, it's not something-a-dev-would-use material ;;;; *hides*

its so far from the reference picture ;A;
Score : 4954
If you dont want hear negtive things, look mirror and find what is your mistakes.

Deleting anything you want, banning anybody you want don't makes game better.

[Text Removed]

Also ignoring my poitive posts and deleting 1 minute later my negative post helps me decide about leave or play wakfu

RyF you are a diamond between coals...
Celay, RyF might get confused with that message xD;
Score : 610
Ichiechiechie|2014-05-09 09:08:36
You guys have got to be kidding me, it's not something-a-dev-would-use material ;;;; *hides*
its so far from the reference picture ;A;
I would...

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Score : 93
Ichiechiechie|2014-05-09 09:59:53
Celay, RyF might get confused with that message xD;
As stated by Moon AAAGES ago all posts are invisible not deleted. RyF will be able to see everything, including everyone making an ass of themselves on an appreciation thread.
MiniMikeh, Celay01 and Ichiechiechie, please check your Ankabox thank you, and I will now let everyone resume the discussion. smile 
Sabi|2014-05-09 10:35:39
MiniMikeh, Celay01 and Ichiechiechie, please check your Ankabox thank you, and I will now let everyone resume the discussion. smile

Got it! thanks for clearing up the confusion and sorry for the trouble. Have a good....morning? xD;
Score : 1987
RyF is probably the only person at Ankama who can single-handedly make me excited for the game every time he posts. wub

We love you, RyF!

Never leave us!
Respond to this thread