FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 8504

the RyF Appreciation thread

By Ichiechiechie - MEMBER - May 07, 2014, 17:46:50

Because RyF is adorable and pops out of nowhere *at the most random times* to clear our confusions about lore-related issues. happy

I am not sorry for posting this. I have no regrets lmao. 
First Ankama intervention
We all love our RyF. wub 
See message in context
Reactions 27
Score : 1202
Omg that picture... RyF is cuter than ever. wub 
Score : 4956
Nice draw happy 
Score : 7010
Yeahhhh I love that ryf he's always calming me down lately. That chill pill ryf.

see a little clarification when we ask a question goes a long way.
Yeah, I never pay attention much to the lore thread itself, but I frequently see RyF reply to several threads in the EN forums, more than other devs -cept Sabi ofc- happy

and I just find it adorable that he replies out of the blue.

I hope the doodle doesnt creep you guys out lmao. 
Score : 2860
RyF wub 
Score : 6679
He is so awesome!!!wub

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 1232
RyF's presence is certainly appreciated and it's certainly a positive change. Even if he chimes in to defend a position or to endure some (misguided) wrath, it's always nice. I'm sure it'd appease some people if we get more posts by him sometime in the future *wink wink nudge nudge* wink 
FurmentalAlchemy|2014-05-07 20:26:35
RyF's presence is certainly appreciated and it's certainly a positive change. Even if he chimes in to defend a position or to endure some (misguided) wrath, it's always nice. I'm sure it'd appease some people if we get more posts by him sometime in the future *wink wink nudge nudge* wink
Yeah, I hope to see a lot more posts from him happy *heart heart heart*
We all love our RyF. wub 
Score : 3622
I am most impressed with the fact that he does this.

The fact that he stood his ground and made the point very clearly. *u*
Kouromaro|2014-05-08 07:12:35
I am most impressed with the fact that he does this.

The fact that he stood his ground and made the point very clearly. *u*
wub

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 14026
Ryf and Kam are the only devs I respect. Thank you Ryf, I will shield you with the best bramble armor in the world of twelvewater 
Neneko88|2014-05-08 17:10:33
Ryf and Kam are the only devs I respect. Thank you Ryf, I will shield you with the best bramble armor in the world of twelvewater
Who is Kam? You mean the guy who made the weapon?huh

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 14026
SeriousBelly|2014-05-08 17:13:42

-waterRizarealmfire
An Kam a

Kam made ankama with Tot (Anthony). Kam is the one that made enis and sadidas and the one who made the original spells for those two classes.

I like Ryf because before Chillberg the islands were just places to fight monsters (calamar island for example..Now we have people like Miss freeze, Pandora, Sylarg, and the Poinki poink people ^^
Neneko88|2014-05-08 17:18:49
SeriousBelly|2014-05-08 17:13:42

-waterRizarealmfire
An Kam a

Kam made ankama with Tot (Anthony). Kam is the one that made enis and sadidas and the one who made the original spells for those two classes.

I like Ryf because before Chillberg the islands were just places to fight monsters (calamar island for example..Now we have people like Miss freeze, Pandora, Sylarg, and the Poinki poink people ^^
Tot and Kam should visit the forums and servers once and a while. They are so foreign and mysterious...

-waterRizarealmfire 
Score : 610
This should be his new forum Avatar xD
Nice work Lacie happy
Score : 12056
NELSON-MAGNO|2014-05-09 08:00:01
Nice work Lacie happy
i would love it if he made it his avatar like so many people from the french side would be confused where it came from... itd be hilarious.
Nox16|2014-05-09 08:08:03
NELSON-MAGNO|2014-05-09 08:00:01
Nice work Lacie happy
i would love it if he made it his avatar like so many people from the french side would be confused where it came from... itd be hilarious.

I will make sure that he check this thread. Thank you everyone for the nice words and the fanart for RyF, that is very sweet. smile
Score : 33595
Just wish we could share these nice words for other "staff" on these forums.
Respond to this thread